the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

dunno if there's already a coffee shop here on the farm, didn't see one...the general purpose of the coffee shop is to greet our fellow stoners a good morning each and every day...lets face it, some mornings ar a blessing in themselves just being able to get up...I'm one of them folks that's retired and stay up half the night and then piss the world off by sleeping in til 9:00am...anywho, coffee is on and theres enough for all the denziens of the farm to fill up and get rolling...in other words, good morning viet nam...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Coffee'd up so time to walk the dog,usually walk the dog 2 or 3 miles every morning which translates to this old man stopping about 3-4 times to releive myself of the coffee,glad i live in a rural area,sucks getting old,lol.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good Morning Farmers :)

I just finished feeding a couple dozen pets..time to Vape and chill for a min. :happy:
Vapenail
Coffee'd up so time to walk the dog,usually walk the dog 2 or 3 miles every morning which translates to this old man stopping about 3-4 times to releive myself of the coffee,glad i live in a rural area,sucks getting old,lol.
lol...I switch from coffee to tea..but still makes me pee..alot

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Buenos dias mis amigos! This morning I decided to go to Mexico with my coffee and added a dash of cinnamon to the brew. Deeelishus!

Kicked all the animules outside, let the chickenbirds out. Guinevere is brooding but not laying. She comes out and Charlemagne stomps his rooster feet at her and tries to make her go back into the coop while the other hens peck her. It was mayhem yesterday, but I made 'em let her get at some scratch.

Not so sure about doing an Ameracauna x Wyandotte, but the dottes are a very heavy-bodied bird that seems it would make a good meat bird, no?

Time to go coffee up some more!

Good idea for a thread, @boo

B

boo

aracauna eggs rock sea...gotta love the blue shells in the morning...had my coffee, fed the pup a piece of cow, and went and tried on a little redemption...I'm told there room in heaven for he...ahahahaha...the devil i afraid I'll take over...thanks for stopping this morning folks...remember, this is a community thread, not just mine...y'all run with this thing...for those that don't like mornings, it sure beats the alternative of wakin up dead...some days thats how I feel...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
breakfast of champions bro! lol do a juice with the roll up? I am addicted to yerba mate...:D

Personally don't do any coffee, and hate coffee flavored desserts! lol
Is this the stuff Baba G?

Tea
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
dunno if there's already a coffee shop here on the farm, didn't see one...the general purpose of the coffee shop is to greet our fellow stoners a good morning each and every day...lets face it, some mornings ar a blessing in themselves just being able to get up...I'm one of them folks that's retired and stay up half the night and then piss the world off by sleeping in til 9:00am...anywho, coffee is on and theres enough for all the denziens of the farm to fill up and get rolling...in other words, good morning viet nam...
This Coffee shop never closes though, right? :)
this might be my new hang out..lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And the bottled Pomegranate flavor is killer, and the half caff Peach is nice but can't justify full price for half the action!! lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And the bottled Pomegranate flavor is killer, and the half caff Peach is nice but can't justify full price for half the action!! lol

I drink this pomegranate tea like crazy..love it (I get it at walmart)
Bigelow Tea Pomegranate Black Tea 072310001138

Latest posts

Top Bottom