the correlation between the duration of vegetative cycle and yield

• Thread starter forty6n2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

forty6n2

Is there a lookup table for the correlation between the variables stated above for specific strains?

I

indodoja

no there is not.
there are a lot of conflicting views of the ideal photo period for maximizing growth.
but there are so many variables to growing herb that i do not believe that you can accurately correlate the photo period in vegetation to the final yield of the plant without a lot of speculation.

F

forty6n2

no there is not.
there are a lot of conflicting views of the ideal photo period for maximizing growth.
but there are so many variables to growing herb that i do not believe that you can accurately correlate the photo period in vegetation to the final yield of the plant without a lot of speculation.

Thanks for the input much appreciated.

I

indodoja

...my bad, i misunderstood your question. i'm high.
no there is not.
veg a plant into a bush over a period of months if you want to harvest a monster. run a sog with clones vegged to 1/2 to 1/3 a manageable height to pull a perpetual harvest. yield will be determined more by genetics i think, rather than the duration of veg. if you vegged a sativa landrace indoors forever, i'm sure that your buds will be light and airy when compared to a more indica plant. i have never seen or heard of a strain specific chart on this. you might want to ask the breeder of the seeds that you intend to grow of their opinion.

Top Bottom