THE DELEMA! You have no money for weed in a legal or medical state it has EM1 or Mykos contamination...DO YOU SMOKE IT?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
THE DELEMA! You have no money for weed in a legal or medical state it has EM1 or Mykos contamination...DO YOU SMOKE IT?

ITS SUMMER YOU HAVE NO MORE GOOD NUG no cash put everything on your medical grow. The crop come in and EM1 AND OR MYKOS are present on some parts of the nugs. Do you smoke it?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you do realize your body does require bacteria right? em1 and mykos is bacteria,em1 can be eaten or used in plumbing drains and such ,i make bokashi ,i put it in litter boxs,my compost bucket,compost pile ,even in my garden,the dogs deer and cat drink it in there water source.
im go on a limb and say it is fine to smoke,but check with your doctor first.
im thinking your seeing pm on your nugs,not em1,

B

Burned Haze

em-1 is safe up harvest and something I’m willing to drink or use anywhere?

His 100% right and in japan and India they make their own EM-1 and it’s super popular as their decomposter, they use it to clean their house/bathrooms , they eat it to help their stomach and intake hints what it does to your compost and plants , pm and mold fight agents foliar spray and benefits plus drench 4 plants since it’s a super decomposition bennie .

pro = ultra cheap to make and super compatible but also can be used on so many misc things other products can’t .

history of em1
em1 uses

how to make it:

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
em-1 is safe up harvest and something I’m willing to drink or use anywhere?

His 100% right and in japan and India they make their own EM-1 and it’s super popular as their decomposter, they use it to clean their house/bathrooms , they eat it to help their stomach and intake hints what it does to your compost and plants , pm and mold fight agents foliar spray and benefits plus drench 4 plants since it’s a super decomposition bennie .

pro = ultra cheap to make and super compatible but also can be used on so many misc things other products can’t .

history of em1
em1 uses

how to make it:
I smoked a joint. Its eh no flavor ive had worse

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
What kind of salary do you want to expect? You know, I believe if you want to have more money in the virtual world, it's better to have the real money on the real world and I believe in such a way, you can try online work.. The things that I mentioned reminds me of the fact where the tip themoneymix.com is pretty common. Personally, I'm grateful that there are different options to earn money online since such options open a wide window for potential future!
SO LONG AGO a group of men realized it was cheaper to pay a wage and easier to find new help not at the owners expense to hire people rather then keep a slave... See they p[ainted slaver in this way that made it look terrible but yeah sure there were bad slave owners but also most were like I want to treat my slaves well because the more they know and better they look the more I can get for them and borrow against them should I need to. Then they were all wow I can fire someone and get another cheaper then the first because folks are willing to fuk the rest of us for the sake of their wallets. And I was like wow that sounds most my work experences oh you don't want to take 10$ an hour oh you have this much experience well that's not how we do it here so take this slave wage and pay me rent and did I mention I own the stores so all the cashg just gets back to the people who own the infulstructure. And I made earth for me to enjoy, id walk around eating amazing flavors and smoking buds all over and then humans ruined the world they were on and said they would obey the rules but they didn't just like the world they came from they ruined it for nothing but their own greed and the like. Now they want us to keep paying our bills and being subservant to them with the cash we are paying the bills to while they flood our minds with bullshit propaganda and rasie generations of tyranical parasites. And I made earth so I can just chill smoke buds enjoy natures abundance and have fun. But now everyone is all cash cash cash and they made air cost money and water cost money and food and they want you to be a salve to them and suck their dicks and eat their shit frosted assholes inorder to get a table scrap. Then they try to keep us in fear with the visible corruption and the threat of death... I like that line from mad max the new one... War boy- "I LIVE I DIE I LIVE AGAIN! SEND ME TO VALHALLA!!!!" I EXPECT THINGS THAT WOULD SOUND SO CRAZY! And I don't want to be ridiculed so I won't say I will just continue to sit here waiting for what I know is coming and I'm going to enjoy when the lies are lifted and the tyrants find out they were listen to the wrong voice in their heads because I would never be like yeah ruin everything and subject me to bullshit and make sure I get boxed out of everything to get ahead... I sucks being intelligent gents

Top Bottom