The effects of GABA in cannabis plants

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Read a study on the effects of SA on pepper, seemed promising for high/harsh irradiance settings. Though there's no guarantee on Cannabis but man plant species show similar responses.
This one:

@Frankster
how did you run your UV-B lamp? This can also create lots of harm in terms of destroying chlorophylls and whatnot....

You may find this also interesting:

Cheers ;)
I see plenty of evidence in my limited study of the subject.

Learn to convert mol/L to ppm then u know what the studies use for ppm.
There is a study for bap, IAA, NAA, Ethephon, Salicylic acid (thc and cbd tested plants), and GABA.
All of these should be stopped by mid flower except ethephon maybe and gaba is such low ppm it seems safe enough to test. Many of these have synergy but many dont work will together like IAA and Triacanatol per tests i cant find now.
yea; this is a very precise measure; and good to have a scale that goes to the second decimal or farther.... like this is good for general use; but not for precise measures.... need to go one or two decimals farther... I'd have to look around; but that meter is probably up with the sensitive stuff whereas it belongs. 😉

PXL 20220418 004014163

Right I use Tidal for chitosan and citric good stuff, yes BudFx is those and some say harpin which i buy separate barely use it.
Good to know about aspirin thanks good SA is so cheap ill never care about using a ton outdoors every few weeks drench and foliar.
If i may, so there's a few immuneboosters (many we mentioned), and triggers IMO from patterns in my experiments and studies ill list:
Simulate:
bacterial attack...
fungal
wind/animal
inspect
UV sun burn
Ozone/chemical

Did I miss any or "myth" any? ;)
I think you covered the bases very well; lets always endeavor to find more....😉 Surely they exist; perhaps. Need to put on the thinking caps; and smoke some doobie; then we can understand it more fully....🤫

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Some old growers say acetylsalicylic acid causes hermies,at one time it was claimed to do that to make selfed seeds
All herm isn't necessarily bad IMO buzzz; lets look at GMO for instance.... some traits are desired; actually.... depends. all nutsacks don't bother me equally; just ones filled with too much androgens... ie. POLLENS.
M spn strains carousel GMO Cookies DriedFlower

At least that's where I stand at this moment in time; I could be mistaken; but I think there is a balance of sorts; some male trait; but not TOO MUCH; and only the desirable stuff...

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

All herm isn't necessarily bad IMO buzzz; lets look at GMO for instance.... some traits are desired; actually.... depends.
At least that's where I stand at this moment in time; I could be mistaken; but I think there is a balance of sorts; some male trait; but not TOO MUCH; and only the desirable stuff...
I agree if induced. It's a great way to keep steller genetics and can be bred out later.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I agree if induced. It's a great way to keep steller genetics and can be bred out later.
bingo; back to proper balance again... can be restored to it's full former glory at later dates; with mechanisms to safeguard its own preservation... we are on the same sheet of music here....

It can in fact be stored exactly utilizing both means; if you have both sets of keys; (male + female) then it can be restored fully.... precisely... with both variable; and everything in-between...
paying special consideration to specified phenotype...

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

You are like the nute companies @Frankster

one study even unrelated to cannabis and you start trying to make a product.

;-)

The_Curse_Of_Frankenstein_%281957%29_trailer_-_Peter_Cushing_experimenting_2.png

Frankster (2022) He's diabolical and unstoppable and will find and try anything and everything to increase the vigor of his seedlings and their progeny. Keep experimenting and if you hear him say, "He can Walk! -- R-U-N A-W-A-Y

GYOweed

GYOweed

Hey 'ster if it's 1.1g/mL and 1/4tsp is about 1ml and you used 1/16 so 1.1/4 you used over 250ppm gaba per L or gallon? Even gallon would be too much 250/4

bibbles

bibbles

Hey 'ster if it's 1.1g/mL and 1/4tsp is about 1ml and you used 1/16 so 1.1/4 you used over 250ppm gaba per L or gallon? Even gallon would be too much 250/4
A quarter teaspoon is typically 1.25ml; they round a full teaspoon up to 5ml because most of the world uses ml, and everything else follows.

GYOweed

GYOweed

A quarter teaspoon is typically 1.25ml; they round a full teaspoon up to 5ml because most of the world uses ml, and everything else follows.
So how much does that weigh? If it weighs more than 0.015g per L then you used too much per studies.

Observationist

Observationist

bingo; back to proper balance again... can be restored to it's full former glory at later dates; with mechanisms to safeguard its own preservation... we are on the same sheet of music here....

It can in fact be stored exactly utilizing both means; if you have both sets of keys; (male + female) then it can be restored fully.... precisely... with both variable; and everything in-between...
paying special consideration to specified phenotype...
I’m catching up, quickly.

Also I might try the GABA

MiMed get this man for pushing products

😝

sambapati

sambapati

Wow, so interesting to observe such a serious investigation on this forum. I think that marijuana makes my life much better. I’m pretty aware of the possibility of getting addicted, but I try to consume it wisely
The fewer times the better until your brain finishes development at age 25, OK?
Wow, so interesting to observe such a serious investigation on this forum. I think that marijuana makes my life much better. I’m pretty aware of the possibility of getting addicted, but I try to consume it wisely

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Marijuana is about as addictive as sex. We only keep coming back because it's enjoyable most of the time.

sambapati

sambapati

I buy it in small amounts at a dispensary in Brampton and smoke small amounts every other day after work. I don't see any indication that I have an addiction. However, I like the way it works and how it relaxes and calms me down. Moreover, it has been proven to treat some nervous system disorders. So I see no reason to forbid its use.
Every other day sounds like a very reasonable way to be with the herb. Recognize the seductive inner voice on your 'days off', saying, 'nobody will know just go ahead.' and hold fast to your regime. How about for every hour you smoke you read a book like Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle or anything you like to balance out your cerebral cortex. My friend Randy would only smoke on the weekends, never during the week because he was afraid his performance suffered and for him that was the right thing.

sambapati

sambapati

I used to think I’ll never find this topic. Thanks for your advice, man. Very reasonable. Tbh, I’ve never thought cannabis could be such of science stuff. You know, I’m new to such stuff, so I’m just figuring out how it works. The only thing I’m currently smoking is Neafs (here’s their website https://uk.neafs.com/). My friend advised me on it when I was trying to quit smoking cigarettes. So, you’ve made me think of trying cannabis. Luckily I live in Canada. God bless Canada. Best wishes, guys. Thanks for your help
You're welcome Noe toke it easy.

GYOweed

GYOweed

I buy it in small amounts at a dispensary in Brampton and smoke small amounts every other day after work. I don't see any indication that I have an addiction. However, I like the way it works and how it relaxes and calms me down. Moreover, it has been proven to treat some nervous system disorders. So I see no reason to forbid its use.
You came in here and randomly made 2 comments ever. Makes no sense

Top Bottom