Premium Member
Supporter
LAST NITE WAS THE LAST GET TOGETHER FOR SENSI ...SMOKE OUT TILL WEE HOURS
MOST OF THE USUAL SUSPECTS WERE THERE....GONNA MISS THAT PLACE:blink::blink:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dam i wish i was there bet you all have a blast! ay hi to the usual suspects from me mate :D

You guys need a new home now lol

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
sad sad day for us all...Even though no cannabis was being sold it was still one of the top 3 places to hang out and meet folks...Met Soma there as well as many other members......Just sucks!
It seems like they still had a really good buisness with drinks and seed sales....Always several customers around unlike many other less known shops...Sad sad.........................................CC

C

CH-THC

:ohmy::ohmy: Bad news!!
it was one of the last places were you could have a joint and a beer in amsterdam!
I loved that place!

peace:(

CH-THC

T

Tolpan

Man that sucks! Havn't been to the dam for at least 10 years now.

Think I have to go there soon before everything is closed, sad sad!

In England they made Cannabis in Cathegory B, that means in one line with cocain, well what's going on, missing those beautiful years in the end of the 80's and the early 90's.
Looked so promising for our loved plant!

Tolpan

A

amsterdameyes

Are you saying the classification has gone back up??
I really hope not....(sic)

S

Subcool

One of the best Party's I have ever been to was up stairs in the loft area.
It was my first Cup and we sat on pillows while a Joungler played tunes and a wonderfullly nice dutch girl kept the vaporizer full.

I'll never forget when she ask if wed like some hash to.

Sub

B

British_Hempire

I loved the place cos the staff were so friendly and didn't mind if you hung out there for hours. I went to the upstairs party in 2004 during the HTCC and spent a couple of hours using Eagle Bill's big-ass vape, then fell down the spiral stairs on the way out and cracked my ankle.

B

bannana man

a sad day for sensi ,,they had some lovely women working there

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes very sad indeed. Was a great place to watch the whole of the red light go by.

S

Stackin Paper

Yes very sad indeed. Was a great place to watch the whole of the red light go by.

Yeah it was man, i spent my 25th b-day in there all day with the missus gettin high and playin pool with some russian and dutch fella's. What a hoot, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom