The End Of Stoney Town For Now

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

the cannaventure tenn purp kush is Purple Berry / Alien Kush F2 X Tenn. Hogsbreath / Alien Kush F2

he used this when backcrossing lvpk

forgive me for my attention to detail, I could not pull the exact lineage from my stoned brain at the time and was too lazy to open a new page and dig for the info. Knew the combo, just fuzzy on the timeline.
Used to love the Hogsbreath, was getting it at Kirkwood Ski Resort in the Mid 90's via San Diego, some of the stinkiest sweetest smoke I've ever had. Miss it. Always hoping to find a Hog leaning pheno. Super fat orange hairs. This one looks pretty sweet, can't wait to taste her. I also have some of the fem Tenn. Kush I am waiting to pop as well .

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

some trim shots
green crack
DSCN0094

DSCN0098

4 WAY
DSCN0100

DSCN0101

critical+2.0
DSCN0103
DSCN0105

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

All done with the manicuring, almost done with the drying, should be ready to put into turkey bags for the cure. I could not wait to go looking for seeds in the mean time. Most of them are in nice little bundles just where I dusted them. Here are a few from the Tenn. Purple Kush. The plan was to hit a couple super skunk females with the foo dog pollen but I could not resist hitting a few other nice looking females as well. So far I have found seeds in the Foodog, the chemdog 4, and 3 of the Super Skunks. Definetly have some testing to do, need more space .
DSCN0146

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Buds all dry, heading into turkey bags for the cure.
Tenn. purple kush
DSCN0168
DSCN0171
DSCN0174

Critical+2.0
DSCN0159
DSCN0161

Top Bottom