The facts about hydrogen peroxide in hydro

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You can buy at a beauty supply Sally's for 5 bucks a gallon of clear 10, 20 , 30 or 40 vol get a hydrometer and mix with water and take to what ever level you want. Have been using for 6 months in all veg and flower they like it! Must be clear and not creme to measure. Great info Reeferman Thanks !

Diatomic

Diatomic

I use it constantly. spray my foliage with either 1.5 up to a 3% diluted, reservoir, spray my medium. If you use a hose for filling your tanks bacteria can grow inside most hose and if you only turn the nozzle off with out turning say the hose bib off bacteria can travel back into the water system and colonize. I am on a well so preventing that is important. If your on a city system some of the water in the us is treated with chlorine. When chlorine contacts some organic material it will produce disinfection by products (DBP) Like trimetholhalides, bromoform and other toxic chemicals not suitable for drinking or for the girls. Hydrogen Peroxide will quench these DPB eliminating that risk. I always treat my source water before adding it to reservoirs or watering. Also I will pure a few drops into my hoses and let it sit over night. If you try this be sure to crack the nozzle because pressure will build. and of course have the water off.
Most of the 3%s you buy at the drug store have a lot of stabilizers ranging from acetanilide to high levels of phosphorous and other undesirable chelatents.
Diluting.
1oz 35% to 11oz water =2.9%
3oz 35% to 29oz water =3.2%
10oz 35% to 118oz water=2.7%
reservoirs 2-3 ml 35% Certified Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Oxygen

A function of Oxygen is to facilitate the exchange of gasses and transport nutrients throughout the plant. It does this by changing the electrical charges within the water, so allowing the roots to absorb the available nutrients with the least expenditure of energy. H+ (hydrogen ions) are the subtle internal energy source of the plant, related to PH (potential Hydrogen or power Hydrogen). When added to water Hydrogen 2o2 will naturally dilute and handle these tasks. Adding Hydrogen 2o2 will improve oxygen content and fight against pathogens in supply water.

Some might not realize how important the bio-availability of Hydrogen is.

Hydrogen

Light energy is used to split water molecules during photosynthesis. H2O --> 2H+ + 2e- + 1/2 O2 forming 2Hydrogen+, 2electron-, and Oxygen. O2 (oxygen molecules) bond with nutrients, due to its natural affinity for electrons, transporting nutrients throughout the plant during cell respiration. Hydrogen and Oxygen are also key in opening and closing the stomata in the plants leaves allowing the plant to breathe. Using Hydrogen 2o2 regularly will assure a consistent bio available supply of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
Hydrogen2o2.com

jyip

jyip

i think thatsa bit of a stretch,,, but i dont kno for sure wiz of O

S

sweetpea

I use Clear rez. I run RDWC 8 gal buckets in veg and then transplant them to 13 gal in flower. The girls have looked great deep healthy green perked up every day. The other day I noticed that the PPM went up for the first time since we transplanted them. Also I noticed they were not standing up as much as they normally do. I decided to drain the system and fill with plain water and 3ml/gal 29% h202 and flush for 6 hours. The girls did not seem to like that very much. When I came back out I had allot of droopy tops and some even super croped themselfs lol. I do run a massive amount of oxygen via big air pumps and air coils in each bucket 1.5 lpmpg is the o2 rate and the solution circulates at 7 times an hour. I have a 1 hp chiller cooling a 200 gallon reservoir and I made stainless steel coils to sit in each epicenter and in each top off reservoir so all my solution stays at 65-67 degrees 24 hrs a day. Temps in the room are very well controlled with tons of air movement. Roots look ultra white and healthy. Im at a loss as to what happened and why my girls dident like the h2o2. I do not use it on a regular basis but I have used it before. I drained the h202 solution out and now have regular low ppm solution and they have perked back up but its scarey because they move to flower in 3 days. Any Ideas what could have caused the reaction?

Sincerely

Big D

straincreation

straincreation

Anyone using cannazym, or boost from canna with h202?

Top Bottom