The Feds Are Looking Into Colorado’s Weed Black Market

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What are you doing here? I mean other than being a pain in the ass of whichever mod sees this. You 'liked' lino's racisty rant in that thread, you post this shit here, why?

Why must you stir the shit? After all, didn't you say you've been lurking and that hitting the report button is 'weak'?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Take it down a notch please your out of line! Do you think I read all the stupid post in this stupid thread ? I like whatever gets lgg butt hurt:D it's the internet take it with a grain of salt and stop acting like a ding bat:smoking:
You are trying too hard with your new account. I didn't think we butted heads that much, but I guess I could be not unmistakenly be incorrect.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Your as easy to get going as taking candy from a baby is my point. I didn't think we butted heads either but you see motivated to get me banned:badboy:
What makes you think I could possibly have any control over who gets banned and who doesn't? Alternate accounts are confusing.

lino

lino

Your as easy to get going as taking candy from a baby is my point. I didn't think we butted heads either but you see motivated to get me banned:badboy:
dont feed the animals Trump cookies. Most animals in this zoo only allow Obama cookies in their cage.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The risk and rewards must always be reviewed.

When colorado first opened up they had warning from Fed's regarding exports.

The full force of the fed's will destroy the b.m. and not touch the states opening up. This will be the next phase transition because states and the government do need the tax money.
Coming to theaters near you. After decades of squandering the peasants Social Security money the government realizes they have nowhere else to turn but marijuana! The president and his dynamic duo will take on the evil pot Growers and make them pay! Don't miss the crazy antics.

Present
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom