The Feds Are Looking Into Colorado’s Weed Black Market

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

it's more about exposing an issue that bothers people that disrupts their little world they live in.

that can't fathom top down control and corruption and still think the massive government and the regulations and the cost of running this government are all good. because the people can't figure out and do things themselves or question waste in spending by those in control.

it's funny how guys leave top government post then work as lobbyist or start up contracting companies that run these programs for them ( funneling money ect ) cost over runs, waste .... friends of friends in high places getting the gambling license. nothing to see here, .....

the fools gold was thinking the underground, the love of the plant hippy's spraying cancer for bugs would grab control and make it out of the darkness and be washed in fiat dollars, laughable and stupid after green merchant. the double dealing scum that hold office are all for power and control. look at the inner cities never fixed, no jobs, trash.......... no money , no money just the playya'a with the money in control..... and now these millions are flooding the market and many on the black market now sit with a digital trail, life history ect in these crumbling markets. Just like DUI's going up as states go green ...... more money more money lawyers, judges states ...

And how are these making all these bust and making connections in 2017 ? Technology ... They are watching these guys for a year gathering all other contacts across the usa ..., iphones tracking, license plate readers..... And most people gossip like madd so how hidden are most selling across state lines ....

Look toward middle east for insight on tracking terrorist with no cell phones ect .... but yet they are found and killed in many lands. And now these drones canvas the good ole' u.s.a

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

seen rand paul talking about this issue and calling out jeffy this morning on fox news.be nice if he had a few more senators to back him up on this matter.but he basically said sessions was using this new change in the asset laws to pray on poor people who were just trying to grow their own medicine.i knew i liked rand and ron :)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
it's more about exposing an issue that bothers people that disrupts their little world they live in.

that can't fathom top down control and corruption and still think the massive government and the regulations and the cost of running this government are all good. because the people can't figure out and do things themselves or question waste in spending by those in control.

it's funny how guys leave top government post then work as lobbyist or start up contracting companies that run these programs for them ( funneling money ect ) cost over runs, waste .... friends of friends in high places getting the gambling license. nothing to see here, .....

the fools gold was thinking the underground, the love of the plant hippy's spraying cancer for bugs would grab control and make it out of the darkness and be washed in fiat dollars, laughable and stupid after green merchant. the double dealing scum that hold office are all for power and control. look at the inner cities never fixed, no jobs, trash.......... no money , no money just the playya'a with the money in control..... and now these millions are flooding the market and many on the black market now sit with a digital trail, life history ect in these crumbling markets. Just like DUI's going up as states go green ...... more money more money lawyers, judges states ...

And how are these making all these bust and making connections in 2017 ? Technology ... They are watching these guys for a year gathering all other contacts across the usa ..., iphones tracking, license plate readers..... And most people gossip like madd so how hidden are most selling across state lines ....

Look toward middle east for insight on tracking terrorist with no cell phones ect .... but yet they are found and killed in many lands. And now these drones canvas the good ole' u.s.a
Well said!!

lino

lino

I just got out of Google Analytics skool,, I'm completely disgusted with what has just happened . You Farmers wouldnt believe me so I wont go into detail. But your thoughts, what your thinking and everything you do is recorded.
the code has just been released to the public that ties all your social media , ph, CC, bank, family, transportation, address, name and everything about anyone so a guy like me has access to everything. 5 lines of code in any web page and web developers got ya. To me thats just wrong, but its here.

where you've been and he'll know WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO IN THE FUTURE.

All websites are easy to hack, https doesnt protect shit. That just encrypts data that is sent in the URL bar.
Its all about the cookies, clear your cache? wont stop it. Once you hit a google or universal analytics web page your cookied in the clouds instantly on millions of servers like mine (tied to everything mentioned above, your phone pings google and all analytic servers with all your data every 20 minutes). All our servers are networked thru the internet clouds where everything you do is stored, thats a promise.
Your banks, facebook, instagram , many ppl are running the NEW and old analytics code and many dont even know its on their web pages.

I have a online chat operator assistant on my web page. When ppl use a phone with a browser to visit a web page and they use the online chat operator assistant you can see the lat and long , IP, all kinds of stuff , but now you can even follow them on sites like social media and watch thier camera's , its scary, pull all thier ph and online pics, nothing safe anymore, just ask Hillary and even ol bin ladin couldnt get away.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Yep, anyone noticed you have a convo with someone get on your cell and surprise you have ads from what you were discussing? Once you hit the net your tracked and dated. Tor is not going to save you at all, if anything it makes you a target. Pick your battles, the best place to hide is right under thier knose

whitepistols

whitepistols

True they did just that. Dollars man private prison industry and health care are 2 pretty solid investments for long term and dont forget pharma. Amazing how it works out.

SpiderK

SpiderK

They created rfid chips, computer technology, TOR, all these are created for the military complex, nasa then they dribble it out 20-30 years later ....

2 examples, told by people i trust. 1 old timer just told me when he went into meetings 10 years ago they would have him put everything in a special box, cell phones, batteries. he told me they can listen over just a battery taken out of phone. and he said every single digital device like a printer or drum scanner gives off a secret code so every single thing can be traced back if say your making counterfeit cash ..... or whatever ....

another guy told me this 4 years ago.

his kid was a computer genius ..... went onto west point. lets just say if a terrorist seen him they would have no clue. kid could speak all kinds of languages. they put him in a muslim community working in the kitchens in europe......so he's now working undercover for an " agency ". he told me when he visited his kid in europe. the kid told him that he has something in his ear that projects a screen in front of him that gives him real time data and performs other task. he can communicate ect ....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You conspiracy nuts should start your own thread so other completely unrelated threads can continue not being derailed. I'd be happy to join in, but I am willing to place money that none of you have read the TOS for your internet browser, provider, cell phone privacy statement or other documents pertaining to your privacy. It's not the government that wants to see what you are searching and buying, it's retailers. Your cell phone carrier simply wants more revenue and allowing or selling your information, browsing history etc all makes that possible. If you don't want to be 'tracked' as you are putting it, throw away your phones, don't use the internet, and use burners.

Every piece of communication is monitored by the NSA, and nothing has changed that for years and years. If you think they give a shit about the two foot dildo you got for your 'friend', they don't.

Or maybe they do, and they really do give a shit about a random group of people screaming from mountain tops but yet, nobody listens.

I'll start.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

SpiderK

SpiderK

You just love attacking and making personal assertions and assumptions but always avoid the facts made in each post .....

Conspiracy ? You mean the stuff snowden leaked ? Or others before him in nsa ... Indeed those with head stuck in the sand ( ie: must personally buy into matrix he lives in ) because he can't handle the truth. Now after the fact name calling, never front running a damn thing. Now the nsa stuff is a known fact in your mind but before this if talked about you labeled someone as a conspiracy nut.... Show us some grow pictures ? .gov does not care ...lol'

Buncha rookie playa' playa' gonna get steam rolled by .gov. Lets double back onto this topic in a few years and see how these masters of the black market perform against the government moving forward.

These guys selling seeds on insta' are fucking morons number one and when these fools start dropping lets stop with the fake heart felt forum songs before they start ..... These big brokers controlling sales in all the states moving forward selling sensi star as lemon haze do not give a fuck as they take over markets. And these guys moving seeds in the wide open .... Again think this forward. YOUR government is dead broke on government un fundable obligations ....... They need ever cent, tax dollars are crash as technology crushes jobs, again moving this forward , previous tax streams are dead longer term as jobs crash.....

SpiderK

SpiderK

So they are coming after the drug market.

Crushed mexico, now it will be the black market. Then they will control a much higher percentage of funds.

80% of the working class will move toward this construct as the black market risk is weighted against just buying it from " the man "

Truth be told. 95% of the population takes two hits off anything sold will get fucked up. So the small percentage of heads who look for prime is negligible at best. Now as the oil use climbs peeps will not care in the least about names ect .....

And the best of the best greenhouses make bugs a none issue ..... as prices drop like high yield bond purchase in 2017, the guys on the black market are taking more risk with amounts searching for yield. So is the risk reward all that good if you get hit with selling 400lb's across state lines never knowing if the doors get busted in. Not talking 40 plants selling shit in state , massive amounts = long, long, long jail time. Your life is done ....

And this is not 1986 , 96 anymore regarding detection.

So my entire point is this. Guys moving massive amounts across borders bringing in Fed's is a fucking moron in 2017.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You just love attacking and making personal assertions and assumptions but always avoid the facts made in each post .....

Conspiracy ? You mean the stuff snowden leaked ? Or others before him in nsa ... Indeed those with head stuck in the sand ( ie: must personally buy into matrix he lives in ) because he can't handle the truth. Now after the fact name calling, never front running a damn thing. Now the nsa stuff is a known fact in your mind but before this if talked about you labeled someone as a conspiracy nut.... Show us some grow pictures ? .gov does not care ...lol'

Buncha rookie playa' playa' gonna get steam rolled by .gov. Lets double back onto this topic in a few years and see how these masters of the black market perform against the government moving forward.

These guys selling seeds on insta' are fucking morons number one and when these fools start dropping lets stop with the fake heart felt forum songs before they start ..... These big brokers controlling sales in all the states moving forward selling sensi star as lemon haze do not give a fuck as they take over markets. And these guys moving seeds in the wide open .... Again think this forward. YOUR government is dead broke on government un fundable obligations ....... They need ever cent, tax dollars are crash as technology crushes jobs, again moving this forward , previous tax streams are dead longer term as jobs crash.....
I have issues with the fact that you make every post about you and your personal views on any given topic. Look at what you've done in this thread.

You seem eager to converse on these topics, which is fine, but you should find a place or make a thread. You don't need to hijack every thread you can with your version of trumps twittering.

I don't even disagree with everything you say, I just think you go about it the wrong way.

How can you possibly expect a thread to stay on topic when it goes from a federal crackdown in colorado to fucking snowden?

Who said anything about guys selling shit on instagram? And why the fuck do you think it's relevant to post here?

Make a thread and double back on this twice a week if you want to. You have reached posting content saturation, and now people gloss over your posts because you are now that guy. I've made plenty of threads about subjects that would interest you but you are too busy posting off topic to see them.

SpiderK

SpiderK

So you once again provide no insight or knowledge but your attacking and telling me what i should be doing ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

I brought up snowden because u brought up conspiracy .....

And that blanket wording had its roots in making my postings no worthy or questionable .... Nice try.

....... Doublespeak is language that deliberately obscures, disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language. ............

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So you once again provide no insight or knowledge but your attacking and telling me what i should be doing ?
I'm not attacking you spider, I'm just saying there's a better place for you to rant your rantings. I'll even play devils advocate so you can tell me how stupid my argument is, just to let you make your point.

Again, you continue to derail an otherwise normal thread. I'm not saying your posts aren't informative or insightful, this just isn't the place. You've started your own threads that you've now abandoned because you are the only one posting.

If you want to call it a personal attack, so be it. You hijack so many threads ol' seshy might just come after you!

Finally, what the hell are you talking about when you say nice try? No offense, but you and I are nobodies. I care nothing of you because i don't know you. I'm sorry, but you aren't special or interesting enough to warrant special attention or whatever you think you are saying by 'nice try'. Also, I lean conservative, and in general we agree on a lot of things, which is why your posts are so confusing to me. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm very simply saying that this thread isn't the place. But, free will and all, do as you will.

Okay, now make another nonsensical post that has nothing to do with the original post so someone can report this and it can be locked so you can move on to the next thread to troll. Better yet, go back three pages of the forum and see all of the threads you started that died, and make a new post. Stop hijacking threads with your off subject crap. I wish you could see how much credibility you lose by posting stuff like this in places it has no business. I think you might listen to rush limbaugh too much, he does this shit all the time. "NOW DON'T YOU DOUBT ME ON THIS FOLKS"-rushlimbaugh every day

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 3341

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Trump is about to fire Sessions, lmao.... But ol Sessions aint backing down, he coming after the big gardens. Sessy taken the low hanging fruit for now. It will be fun to see who has the big balls and keeps growing after we get our Gov Cease - Search - And Desist orders in the mail.

President Trump Tweets Attorney General Jeff Sessions Is ‘Very Weak’ on Hillary Clinton

10 second video says it all.

http://time.com/4872242/trump-tweet-sessions-hillary-clinton/
Lino, do you think sessions has a secret team coming to Colorado since he publicly says he's going after the leakers? Or is he doing BOTH AT ONCE OMG!!11!!!!!1!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/jeff-sessions-vows-plug-leaks-launches-probe-intel/

guymandude

guymandude

You seem like a nice guy man, but dude, did you check your math? I'm going to assume you meant 12-15 tons. That's 25,000 pounds on the low end.

At a grand per pound for a large cash order, your guy claims to have made 24-30 million dollars in a single year. At $500 per pound your guy made 12-15 million dollars.

Your guy is full of shit, because if he made that much money, you wouldn't know about it. I'm not insulting you, but the math doesn't work.

yup, typ-o, my bad. 12-15 tons. He gets 1500 a pound, btw. and I know several people who pointed him out to me, he was in the same room the introduction was quick, High I'm so and so, how ya doing? hand shake, that's it.. It was at the 4/20 gathering for a very underground grow site I've been a member of for a long time. I have zero reason to discredit or not believe the information given to me by the reputable people in the room. Oh and I'm not insulted. Sorry about the typ-o.

lino

lino

Lino, do you think sessions has a secret team coming to Colorado since he publicly says he's going after the leakers? Or is he doing BOTH AT ONCE OMG!!11!!!!!1!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/jeff-sessions-vows-plug-leaks-launches-probe-intel/
I think poor ol sessions is about to be shut down by Trump. Sess wanted to' Oh SO Bad ' to come after weed.
Leakers , I think thats what the real fight about. Sess hasnt gone after leakers and Hillary. Trump knows Sess is a POS by Trump standards is what I Think is more of the problem between Sess and Trump.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

yup, typ-o, my bad. 12-15 tons. He gets 1500 a pound, btw. and I know several people who pointed him out to me, he was in the same room the introduction was quick, High I'm so and so, how ya doing? hand shake, that's it.. It was at the 4/20 gathering for a very underground grow site I've been a member of for a long time. I have zero reason to discredit or not believe the information given to me by the reputable people in the room. Oh and I'm not insulted. Sorry about the typ-o.
Okay, so then that's 45 million dollars your guy is making, under the table, not paying taxes on his 'income'.

What's most likely, is that the guy is full of shit. That he uses those numbers to brag about what he does is further proof that he's a clown and nothing more. I apologize for insulting your friend, but he's full of shit.

This doesn't really apply anymore, but it does if your guy is growing '12-15 tons' at $1500 per. The first rule of grow club is that you don't talk about grow club. The second rule of grow club is that you don't talk about grow club.

Lastly, if he was really making that kind of money, he'd go legit and run a legal grow, rather than keep makin' that tax free money. I don't believe for a second that a cash cropper could ever make that kind of money in a year, and he sure as fuck isn't selling bulk at 1500 per elbow. There's just no way to have that kind of imprint and not attract eyes. Electricity bill, security, etc. Sorry, but no.

edit- I bet our buddy @lino can share his opinion on growing 15 tons of pot without being outed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom