The Final 4-5 weeks of Flower..... Tips, Help

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
XxHammer

XxHammer

Alright, I know there are quite a few people that are right around the same stage as I am in their grows so hopefully this applies and benefits a lot of people....

So what things should people know about the back half, the last 4-5 weeks of Flowering?

I read some places online that mentions taking off majority of the fan leafs at Day 21 of Flower? Ive heard/read that during the last 2 weeks of Flower you give the plants nothing but straight water as part of the "flushing," process?

Mythbusters?

What should all of us newbie growers know about the last 4-5 weeks of Flowering?

Do plants typically take more or less water in Flowering? (I would assume more)... How often do YOU water your plants in Flower? Watering is definitely still where I am struggling with but I feel like I am getting better (water every 3-4 days, more often at the 3 day mark) and always water to runoff....

Ive been doing RO water + CaMg... every time I added BioThrive: Bloom from General Organics my plants broke out in rust spots and some even straight up curled and looked like they had been cooked, so I attributed this to nute burn... I have since went back to simple RO water + CaMg... going to run to my local nursery now and look at some of the Fox Farm nutes.. maybe my girls will like that better...

Thanks in advance :)

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what week of flower are you at now? did you get rid of the brown spots?

lots of arguing on the flush thing, many threads on that! for the most part i would say stop with any added nutes in the last bit. (she will stop drinking so much on her own when its time).

dont take the leaves off. but another thing people have thread after thread about on here.

have you read the stickies in the harvest and cure section of the forum (under the basic growing information) those are pretty good for what is coming. describes the fattening and all. and you might find some things you need to know before the end.

best advice at this point is have patience. she is not as much on a time line as you think!

XxHammer

XxHammer

Thanks for the words...

The ladies are on Day 23 of Flower now. I have not completely solved the issue of the brown spots, no... They were last watered on Saturday night with just RO water + CaMg ... The current plan was to let them dry out completely then give them a feed with this Fox Farm Tiger Bloom that I just picked up, light feeding to start.

No, I was not aware of that other section of the forum that you referred to, I will go look and see what stickied info I can find. I just know some of the more specific forums get even less traffic and posts than this one, and even this forum is pretty dead.

I am in no rush really, I just want healthy plants.

The lights come on in about 5 hours, so it will be interesting to see if they are getting any worse .... all I know is every single time I gave the plants that BioThrive: Bloom, they ended up with nute burn... So I am hoping the ladies light the Tiger Bloom better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom