The First Coco Grow of Many (Hopefully)

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Finally back. With another setup, doing Coco this time.

Tent - Spiderfarmer 5x5
Lights - Kingbrite 21 Model 240x4.
Pots - 1 gals.

The Strains for Coco

* El Patron
* Shining Silver Haze
* Amnesia Haze

Will be doing an @Aqua Man style grow. Just probably not as successful 😂😭.

Planning on starting with .55 EC of megacrop in 8 gals.

Then will slowly increase as the plants grow and eventually treating it like Hydro once the roots have established and the plant can keep up.

I'm sure people are saying these days to PH to 6 for better results in Coco, so I'll keep it at a steady 6 (feel free to weigh in here).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Finally back. With another setup, doing Coco this time.

Tent - Spiderfarmer 5x5
Lights - Kingbrite 21 Model 240x4.
Pots - 1 gals.

The Strains for Coco

* El Patron
* Shining Silver Haze
* Amnesia Haze

Will be doing an @Aqua Man style grow. Just probably not as successful 😂😭.

Planning on starting with .55 EC of megacrop in 8 gals.

Then will slowly increase as the plants grow and eventually treating it like Hydro once the roots have established and the plant can keep up.

I'm sure people are saying these days to PH to 6 for better results in Coco, so I'll keep it at a steady 6 (feel free to weigh in here).
Fuck yeah man all ready for the grow show.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Small update

Still waiting to see if the 3 seeds will germinate to be added to the others.

Fed @ 6PH. God knows how much water was quite a bit but hey. Won't be like that next time lol.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Good start. Did I miss what nutrient line up your running? What are your initial thoughts on the drip setup?

I'm using Megacrop part 1, from start to finish. I like it, the plants seem to handle it very well too. Multiple waterings a day now. I do have some leaks which need to be fixed for next time when this one is done. Apart from that .. much better than watering soil manually all the time & faster growth for sure

Allegedly

Allegedly

Small update.
Have Springtails, info in video.
its fine, they stay in the coco. ive had them so long, its like they always show up in the coco. they love an environment that stays moist. ive used 3 different cocos, breaks in between grows, deep deep cleaning, they always make it back to the coco. never had an issue, never seen one on a plant, but when you flood your pot youll see em float up then float back down.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

its fine, they stay in the coco. ive had them so long, its like they always show up in the coco. they love an environment that stays moist. ive used 3 different cocos, breaks in between grows, deep deep cleaning, they always make it back to the coco. never had an issue, never seen one on a plant, but when you flood your pot youll see em float up then float back down.

Would rather not have them but the plants don't seem too bothered right now. Watering 3 times a day at the min. Will eventually be more and more soon 🚿

Latest posts

Top Bottom