The First Coco Grow of Many (Hopefully)

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Does kinda look like a male pod. Do you have any better pics of it still on the plant?

I thought that it could be or that it was forming calaxys or whatever they're called maybe early stage calyx ?
I'll try get better pics soon . Seems odd.. bad genetics ?
We have been pulling off fan leafs here n there
Is it better to pull them off or cut them in your opinion ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I thought that it could be or that it was forming calaxys or whatever they're called maybe early stage calyx ?
I'll try get better pics soon . Seems odd.. bad genetics ?
We have been pulling off fan leafs here n there
Is it better to pull them off or cut them in your opinion ?
Gonna need to see pics of the plants before I can say.
Wrt pinch or cut, if your thumb nail is long enough, I like to sanitize it with some hand sanitizer and pinch the petioles with my thumbnail and sanitize hands between plants. If you've got short nails I'd say cut with sanitized scissors, and sanitize in mild bleach between plants.
Just don't twist and pull them off, you can end up peeling off the epidermis layer of the stem below it by accident

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Update time :-).
They are just exploding day by day.. it's unreal.

I've not added Epsom salts at all yet. Just mailed aqua for his advice. Does it matter which brand you guys use for these salts ? Had a look on Amazon. Loads of different ones. Hit me up.
I had some security issues so need to PM the email again bro. Wiped a ton of my stuff.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Update .. reveg into male but turning back into female crisis
Due to light leak for a week.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Another update
Male parts dead/falling off within a slight touch.. nanners didn't get big either, like a lime green dead look.

Growth of female coming through all male parts also

No idea how it'll play out.. within a week if no nanas coming thru top buds etc we should be good ?.

@Dirtbag
@Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Another update
Male parts dead/falling off within a slight touch.. nanners didn't get big either, like a lime green dead look.

Growth of female coming through all male parts also

No idea how it'll play out.. within a week if no nanas coming thru top buds etc we should be good ?.

@Dirtbag
@Aqua Man
Think your good brother. First time I see that but yeah it appears the reveg was the culprit

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Welcome to the coco fam! I think you'll like it here. Personally I don't think worrying about a steady ph is as important as a steady ec in coco, meaning it's ok to drift a bit. That's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.