The First Time You Smoked Seedless Pot???

• Thread starter Werunwild69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I can't help but laugh my fucking ass off when I smoked sinsemilla for the first time. It was Feb. of 1975. Had some really good connects as floundering was great then. A friend had some stuff that smelled like what we call lighter wood and it had no seeds. We were very hesitant about it as it had no seeds! No way it could be pot! Well I'll be damned, it got you fuckin stoned!!! He had trouble moving it at first as he had about 20 lbs. But people were asking where are the seeds??? Is this shit real? Ha Ha

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I can't help but laugh my fucking ass off when I smoked sinsemilla for the first time. It was Feb. of 1975. Had some really good connects as floundering was great then. A friend had some stuff that smelled like what we call lighter wood and it had no seeds. We were very hesitant about it as it had no seeds! No way it could be pot! Well I'll be damned, it got you fuckin stoned!!! He had trouble moving it at first as he had about 20 lbs. But people were asking where are the seeds??? Is this shit real? Ha Ha
It was the botany class from U of F that we concluded started Gainesville Green

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
'75? I didn't see sinsemilla til the mid to late 80s. But then, sources... sources. Ya know.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I remember the first stuff hitting redding ca. 76 well . I new it was comming down from the moutains and couldnt wait ! What we had wasnt bud but really loose light green leafy stuff. I think the grower kept the best for himself or something. A friend worked summers hauling water for a grower . He brang some back after season was over. A joint was for 50 cents at the time and when the sensi came you could charge a buck. lol. Cost 15 dollar 4 finger lids. 35 to 40 dollar q.p.s lol. Up from 10 for average mexican shit . It wasnt to bad for being so leafy looking.Beats almost buring your eye on a poppa . lol. Things would only get better for it ! Buy the early 80-81 in hollywood it would be selling for over 200 an ounce for some sticky greenbud if i remember right. Like everything else , after the u.s. went off gold standard prices would forever inflate............

primordial

primordial

I remember the first stuff hitting redding ca. 76 well . I new it was comming down from the moutains and couldnt wait ! What we had wasnt bud but really loose light green leafy stuff. I think the grower kept the best for himself or something. A friend worked summers hauling water for a grower . He brang some back after season was over. A joint was for 50 cents at the time and when the sensi came you could charge a buck. lol. Cost 15 dollar 4 finger lids. 35 to 40 dollar q.p.s lol. Up from 10 for average mexican shit . It wasnt to bad for being so leafy looking.Beats almost buring your eye on a poppa . lol. Things would only get better for it ! Buy the early 80-81 in hollywood it would be selling for over 200 an ounce for some sticky greenbud if i remember right. Like everything else , after the u.s. went off gold standard prices would forever inflate............
No thing worse then fireworks in your bowl and the smell ahhhhhhhhhh the burn in the throat shit man that's why I always rolled my own schwiggle blunts, no one deseeds pot like me, till this day growers get pissed when I show em preemy seeds in their seedless high grade home grown.
Anyhow @diamond2.0 you remember when chronic and gold was same value, $400 a Zip 1997 ish
Good times

Mogrow

Mogrow

first smoked it in 72 and grew it in 73. it was a game changer. the seeded brick weed was never the same, even the colombian. started growing the sensi with the oaxacan my buddies were smuggling in. we were in hog heaven, started a love affair with the plant that lives on today.

Muckman420

Muckman420

the first time i ever smoked was sensi in 94, i was the youngest toker in our group. tried brick weed once and never made the mistake again, the first time i couldnt move words were on repeat and i felt like a boulder.

i had a glass of chocolate milk that went sour i sat and stared at it so long, it didnt drink itself, sadly.

urban1026835

urban1026835

93 outta long beach. Stuff was $100 a 1/4 and was only getting to us as "chronic" I remember neon nuggets that we were smoking out of an improvised squeeze-it juice bottle.
Sq

Top Bottom