the forum of our enemy

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Crazy. It's the ThcFarmer for pigs! I'll definitely have to give my county a gander. Good lookin out!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ya know, when I was attacked, I've gotta say that the police were not my enemy. The local undersheriff made a point to make contact (we'd met during the county zoning fight), and everyone of those officers was kind, understanding, and sympathetic. The investigating detective practically came right out and said that he thought cannabis should be decriminalized or fully legalized, so that, as he put it, he wouldn't have to spend his time working on crimes against people like me.

Let's work on humanizing everyone, that's what I say.

putembk

putembk

Think I will join...I could cause all kinds of trouble on there.
Green alien m

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Ya know, when I was attacked, I've gotta say that the police were not my enemy. The local undersheriff made a point to make contact (we'd met during the county zoning fight), and everyone of those officers was kind, understanding, and sympathetic. The investigating detective practically came right out and said that he thought cannabis should be decriminalized or fully legalized, so that, as he put it, he wouldn't have to spend his time working on crimes against people like me.

Your right, indivuals negative experiences shouldn't be the sum of a type of person or profession. They are doing their job at the end of the day. They have to enter the situations nobody wants to be in and get paid less or just about as much as a teacher does. I don't believe they are all bad and you right on humanizing everyone. Dehumanizing is how Hitler got the German's to burn the Jews. Reading your post after mine made me want to edit my post from pigs to police. Plus Cops is the bomb, i've seen all 25 seasons hah (yea im a low life with that kind of time)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sea,you are a dreamer arent you!Those same guys would have hooked you up and drug you off to jail to let the courts sort it out later had they got there before the rippers,where is the humanity in throwing a person in jail to rot over a plant.I dont care what they say,i care what they do,and LE is no friend of us in the canna community,we can all see that with our own two eyes.

putembk

putembk

Yup, you beat me to it FW. There are a lot of good cops no doubt. But there are bad ones as well. They will do anything to get a conviction. Lie, contaminate evidence and fuck with you to no end. Heard a story yesterday about having to sit outside in the freezing cold half naked for hours while the cops tossed the house. I have only had one encounter with leo and cannabis and they fucked with me every way they could. Tried to get me to turn states evidence by threatening me in every way possible. Doing their job..promising me I was going to get fucked in the ass if I didn't tell on my friends. You think they are your friend...just taking a mental note so they can come back later and do you. sorry ranting.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sea,you are a dreamer arent you!Those same guys would have hooked you up and drug you off to jail to let the courts sort it out later had they got there before the rippers,where is the humanity in throwing a person in jail to rot over a plant.I dont care what they say,i care what they do,and LE is no friend of us in the canna community,we can all see that with our own two eyes.
Yeah, they would have done their jobs, had I broken the law. We must continue to work to change the laws, that's all there is to it. And when it comes down to it, when we need their kind of help, like what happened out in the Bay area a week or two ago (armed robbers at that dispensary/grow house), we want their help.

I think this kind of divisiveness does no one any good, and there are good and bad in ALL areas. Right this very moment I'm dealing with some growers who've decided to make some pretty nasty claims against me, shit that could ruin my reputation, and it's completely untrue. As a patient advocate and activist, this kind of thing is expected, but NOT from other growers, ya dig?

There's a lot of other stuff to know about me, but I'm not posting it in the open forum. I will not paint all law enforcement with the same broad brush as they might want to use to paint me, because I'm smarter than that, and because I know differently.

:)

Btw, yes, I'm a Pisces, that makes me quite the dreamer.

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Yup, you beat me to it FW. There are a lot of good cops no doubt. But there are bad ones as well. They will do anything to get a conviction. Lie, contaminate evidence and fuck with you to no end. Heard a story yesterday about having to sit outside in the freezing cold half naked for hours while the cops tossed the house. I have only had one encounter with leo and cannabis and they fucked with me every way they could. Tried to get me to turn states evidence by threatening me in every way possible. Doing their job..promising me I was going to get fucked in the ass if I didn't tell on my friends. You think they are your friend...just taking a mental note so they can come back later and do you. sorry ranting.

Reading your post reminded me of the beginning of a book I was reading and thought I would put it up here. It helps for my state of mind when encountering such individuals "Cops are the major players, and understanding them is essential to arrest proofing. Cops are not ordinary people. They are licensed, paid, and trained by the state to hunt the two-legged beast—i.e., you. They enjoy hunting people and making arrests. It’s what they do. They’re evaluated and rewarded by their superiors almost exclusively on the number of arrests they make. This is no disparagement. Controlling bad guys with hunter cops is essential for civilization. Just think of the next police officer you meet as a polite great white shark with a well-pressed uniform. And you? You’re a struggling little fish. This will help you adjust your behavior accordingly"

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Kansas cops are shitty not one good experience, New Mexico a lil better than Texas but doesn't say much colorado everywhere except Denver metro area the best but I am positive that experience would be different if my wife was not at my side....sorry sea I'm doing better a not having so much hate and thought I could get over it and have more respect for them but they make it difficult when that bad apple ruins the bunch much of the bunch don't revert back to being safe to eat.....the thing that hurts to admit is that when I talk about traumatizing experiences wether my own or family or friends the same victim blaming occurs just another example how my people are unworthy of being treated innocent until proven guilty lol seriously though I've had a good experience with my wife in Colorado but I think it would be naive of me to forget what they are capable of that's why we have issues living lives we do even the hardest growers are scared of the cops that's why they stock up and keeper loaded

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My point but ill take my chances I just don't think a gun or guns of any size will help me if I'm in that predicament im already seams like false confidence or false security I mean in my situation I may have a different opinion or stance if I was in someone else's shoes ... Stay up dirk and minimize the people you need to protect yourself from
Peace and FTP

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fuck cops no way around it. Sea you can kid yourself all you want. What happened to you was fucked up from anyones point of view so i can see how "cool" they acted but thats an act the shit they do isnt right. Its a business and they are in the business to arrest and fine. Simple. I avoid at all costs in any way possible.

dirk d

dirk d

My point but ill take my chances I just don't think a gun or guns of any size will help me if I'm in that predicament im already seams like false confidence or false security I mean in my situation I may have a different opinion or stance if I was in someone else's shoes ... Stay up dirk and minimize the people you need to protect yourself from
Peace and FTP
I'm not a huge advocate of owning guns BUT I sleep a lot better knowing that in case of an emergency my family and myself do have the "Option" should something unforeseen occur. I've gotten rid of anyone i don't feel comfortable about years ago..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have been surrounded by LE my whole life,close family members,So im very familiar with their modus operandi sea,Even they do not like it or subscribe to it but by the time they learn how socially and morally corrupt the system is they are stuck in it,gotta do their time to get that retirement.People just become perps and are all bunched together,you are either one of us or one of them in their mind.Sad?yes,but it is what it is...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good to hear ... The gun issue is a passionate one as far as I know there is not one in my home and the only person really against that never behaves as they are in danger or unsafe it's really a matter of how one feels about life and death ... Very hot topic in Colorado right now

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have been surrounded by LE my whole life,close family members,So im very familiar with their modus operandi sea,Even they do not like it or subscribe to it but by the time they learn how socially and morally corrupt the system is they are stuck in it,gotta do their time to get that retirement.People just become perps and are all bunched together,you are either one of us or one of them in their mind.Sad?yes,but it is what it is...
What's the difference between civil war and war on drugs?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Civil war at least both sides are armed... Even though I am rare in not fighting back with violence I know I'm not alone and were all treated like were armed dangerous and offensive as if we waged this war

Top Bottom