The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Hey all you peoples, from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs, Vail to Ft. Morgan...I know you been going to them shows. And I see so many threads popping up about so many shows in the area, I figure I'll make this official thread.

SO, If you're going to a show in the area, post it up! You know there are at least two decent live acts coming through the front range every week - we are blessed to live in this area, and I'll probably never leave so long as my ears work. ROCK ON.

Heart colorado

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i'll start it off -

3-13 Elephant Revival @ Glenn Miller Ballroom, Boulder
4-06 Blockhead & Polish Ambassador @ Cervantes, Denver
4-07 Opiou @ The Roxy, Denver (THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD)
4-10 Bad Religion & Against Me! @ The Filmore, Denver
6-13/16- SONIC BLOOM!!! (best music fest i've ever been to - intimate location, great sound and environment and straight up three day rager)
7-12 Railroad Earth @ Redrocks!!!!
7-13 Railroad Earth @ The Boulder Theater, Boulder

i'll probably be going to other shows in between those, but those are the ones I have tickets or a list spot for - the ones i'm stoked on!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I imagine Phish will be back at Dick's for Labor Day. The band's 30th Anniversary this year. Most of the best stuff for the summer is yet to be announced. Should be a good one.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Railroad is the fucking shit they crushed indy at the superbowl. Seen them all over. Def still got a long way to go..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Id be down to see BR again but that tranny shit with Against Me is a bit too creepy

yeah man I feel you there - honestly i'm super curious (i know i'm probably gonna hate it)...but I watched against me growin up and the energy that band put out in it's glory days is straight up untouchable. Only shows I've every literally "screamed til i'm coughing up blood". I wanna watch them out of the respect I hold for what they used to be ~ but I don't think i've been to a good AM! show in two or three years

AND I'VE NEVER SEEN BAD RELIGION LIVE.

Railroad is the fucking shit they crushed indy at the superbowl. Seen them all over. Def still got a long way to go..

and yes. Railroad is one of my favorite bands out there...so much talent and they def know how to throw a party :) If anyone was at their hangtown ball I had to overnight their stage makeup for their halloween costumes... :p

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I half tempted to fly east solely for an upcoming andy mckee show. Dude is my idol haha.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Will be at the wide spread and yonder red rocks shows, hoping for some multinite phish. I will be the one smoking a joint, stop by and say hi.

Phish will be back Labor Day weekend. Rumor has it that beck will be a Red Rocks this summer.

outwest

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Big wax next Thursday at summit music hall.

If you like great hip hop it's worth we'll over the 15$ to get in.

Check out his YouTube (just search wax)

I'll be there in typical fashion. Get at me if you wanna cruise!!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

http://cherryroyalemusic.bandcamp.com

These are some personal friends of mine from SC/GA. My homie MJ has had Jeff Sipe sit in w him, to give you an idea of the music. They will be playing tomorrow night at the Bluebird. Come out and show some love!

Cheers,
primo

Top Bottom