The Giesel,DUD and some Sfv..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

aloha fellas..:hi:
i thought these three ladyz would def deserve their own thread..'cause i luv them..:icon_animal26:

first dayz of flowerin'..
the Giesel clone..

The gieseldud and some sfv
The gieseldud and some sfv 2
The gieseldud and some sfv 3
The gieseldud and some sfv 4
darksideX

darksideX

and last but not least a selected killah pheno from swerve's Sfv og bx2:cool0041:..

DSC 0052
DSC 0053
DSC 0054
DSC 0055
DSC 0057
R

R. Face

Darkside...thanks for the love on my thread, wanted to return the favor with all the amazing strains you got here.. The DUD clone is a hungry girl for that cal mag...Ohh wee shes gonna pack on so much weight...

Have you had the Giesel before dark? I just got the clone myself and have seen that she looks dank in flower...i think Raskal said is was Chem-something X Mass SS ?

BTW whats your medium? Looking great though bro!

darksideX

darksideX

yea bud..it's all about the luv :) thanx for havin ya here..
and that is ma first run of all of these fine ladyz..although the giesel was in ma circle before i only smok'd her til yet..but she's dank..Chemdog D x mass SS u were 'right brah..
.. 'bout Joe's DuD..i will take care for her as good i can ..while sendin' positive vibes to him..hope i can only rock her half the way he did..
and about the bx2 i'm curious too..should be a dank pheno..
i do these girlz in coco..feedin' gh 3 part..

O

ograskal

Looki stellar so far bro...Nice happy plants...Your gonna love all 3 of them!....Keep us posted bro!...~ogr

darksideX

darksideX

thanx brah..much appreciated..and be sure they will get all ma luv :) :party0033:

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

looking happy and ready to pack on the weight darkside! been looking hard at swerves ogiesel man, got swerves sfv f4's so gonna be some dank og over here soon enough too!

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..swerve's gear is the shit man..nice u got some
thanx for lurkin' over here..

R

R. Face

Yeah its interesting how crazy beautiful Joe got it to get...I did mine almost identical and word for word on how he told me to run it/grow it, lol I forgot the PK Hammerhead he reccomends, and it didnt look, like you said, half as good..He has magical powers haha..

So with that im really excited to see you flower this cut out, bc i havent seen many others flower out this cut...Im sure itll be great for you, so, many green vibes to you and your garden!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

You have some beautiful girls there darkSIDEX! Should be some super dunk funk... Let me know how that giesel smokes like.

darksideX

darksideX

R.Face-thanx so much for ur kind words and the nice blessins' brah..means alot to me..
'bout the hammerhead..i also have to run this girl without it..not able to get that stuff around here..but i will add some organic boosters like molasses and maybe a bit bat guano in flowerin'..i will grow that gal for joe..prayin' for his freedom..

JollyGreen-wassup jedi brotha..thanx for the luv..
'bout the giesel..i only smok'd some samples of a friend..was def dank..nice funky skunky smoke with strong chemmy hints..but i will do a proper smoke report if mine is ready lol :giggle

Venom818

Venom818

Looking good homie keep up the great work nice selection 2 I'm pulling up a chair and my bong for this one.

darksideX

darksideX

good to have ya here..thanx bro!
..take a hit or two and chill' around:bong-hits:

darksideX

darksideX

..here are my three ladyz a few dayz later in flowerin'..:character0053:
first the Giesel clone..

DSC 0044
DSC 0045
DSC 0047
darksideX