The Good Ol' Nute Pack

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

I'm a firm support of Cap's bennies and have been for years, a while ago I remember reading that there where more a few other biological fungicides in the nute pack. Not just the fixers.

Does the nute pack still have active ingredients like root shield but off label? All ogbiowar.com has listed is the nutrient fixers.

Chobble

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Biowar Nute Pack Provides Nutrients & VAM
live cultures / spores 5x1010/gram

Nitrogen fixers (Azospirillum sp. & Rhizobium sp.), converts atmospheric nitrogen gas into plant usable ammonium & fulfills the plants nitrogen requirements. Nitrogen fixers promote plant growth produce vitamins, auxins & gibberellins which induce plant growth. Nitrogen fixers enhance seed germination rates, seedling vitality & increase crop yield.
Phosphate Solubilizers (Bacillus megaterium var. phosphaticum & Pseudomonas striata) dissolve fixed tricalcium phosphate into plant utilizable monocalcium phosphate. Phosphate solubilizers produce organic acids (viz, citric acid, succinic acid, lactic acid,) natural hormones (viz, indole acetic acid, gibberellins etc.) & enzymes (viz, phytase, nuclease, lecithinase etc.) that aid, in solubilisation of insoluble phosphates into plant utilizable form. Phosphate solubilizers increase plants growth & crop yield.

Potash Mobilizer:
The microbe, Frateuria aurentia a beneficial bacteria mobilizes available Potash to the root zone, in all types of soil especially low K content grow mediums (Coco) These bacteria increase the availability of K , potash.
Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizae (VAM) 500 live spores / gram
VAM mobilizes nutrients, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium & manganese.
VAMenhances the absorption of water & nutrients. VAM produceantibiotics which immobilize & kill soil borne pathogens.
VAM reduces your fertilizer & nutrients requirements by up t 40%

found his on ebay...although its from ireland, and the seller says reds_biowar...the add says caps biowar all over it if you look correctly...my guess is he buys in bulk then splits it up for sale....only cap can confirm if it is the same product or an impostor......

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I think that's a knock off of caps bennies, I'm pretty sure there's a thread about it. I'm sure cap will clear it up

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I think that's a knock off of caps bennies, I'm pretty sure there's a thread about it. I'm sure cap will clear it up

ink its very possible...either way i just bought from caps site anyways...still waiting for the mail...how long does it usually take to arrive like 2 weeks or so?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

He's always had pretty quick turn around for me getting my order, about a week from ordering I think. Depends on your location I'm sure though.

Chobble

Chobble

Root Shield is a very popular horticultural product. I know as OG Biowar has grown, certain varieties of beneficial's have disappeared from the label, but I have also seen cap say that all they did was remove it from the label, and that its still in there.

ink its very possible...either way i just bought from caps site anyways...still waiting for the mail...how long does it usually take to arrive like 2 weeks or so?

And yeah Im pulling my information from Caps official site OGbiowar.com refer to above statement about off label benes.

The NUTE PACK is composed of

-Nitrogen fixers, which convert nitrogen gas in to usable nitrate. Nitrogen fixers also will increase plant growth as they produce vitamins, auxins, and gibberllins. Nitrogen fixers give a boost to seedling germination and overall yield.

-Phosphate solubilizers, which will dissolve fixed tricalcium phosphate in to the usable form monocalcium phosphate. These little guys also produce organic acids (citric acid, lactic acid), hormones, and enzymes which will help in nutrient uptake and general plant vigor.

-Potash mobilizers,that will seek out Potash near the root zone and bring it to the roots of the plant. It is great for low K soil, or coco, since coco is known to “hold” K.

-Mycorrhizae. This product has 125 spore colonies per gram of each of the following endo mycorrhizae:

-Glomus intraradices
-Glomus mosseae
-Glomus aggregatum
-Glomus clarum

Chobble

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered last Thursday and I got it in the mail today. Took exactly the same amount of time I ordered last time. I'd say it's pretty quick considering I live pretty far from the west coast.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Joe. Got mine in two days. He ships priority. Not sure if that makes it fast just FYI.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I ordered last Thursday and I got it in the mail today. Took exactly the same amount of time I ordered last time. I'd say it's pretty quick considering I live pretty far from the west coast.
lol cool, well ill count an extra week for customs

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol cool, well ill count an extra week for customs
On the other side of the pond are we? Yeah, I'd probably tag on another 3-5 business days but I guess it all depends on how it's mailed to you. Either way if you ordered from caps site you have no worries and it will get there. He's a pretty solid business man from my dealings with his company. 100% happy customer here

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

oh ya im not worried, i know its comming, i ordered on the 28th...i was just curious as to what i should expect, im going to guess from what you guys say and the fact im canadian eh...7-14 buisness days....its customs that can take 3-5 days alone, depending....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Root Shield is a very popular horticultural product. I know as OG Biowar has grown, certain varieties of beneficial's have disappeared from the label, but I have also seen cap say that all they did was remove it from the label, and that its still in there.

And yeah Im pulling my information from Caps official site OGbiowar.com refer to above statement about off label benes.

Chobble

PM sent chobble.

Top Bottom