The Hermie Journal by Burnzy

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here I’ll document the beans I popped from my last harvest. My crop hermied about 3 weeks in and I was able to harvest good smokable herb still, with a couple hundred seeds. I popped 8 beans of each plant, garlic budder and key lime kush, well call em garlic hermie and key lime hermie.
Garlic 🧄 Hermie:

The hermie journal by burnzy
The hermie journal by burnzy 2
5 of 8 popped. No germination, straight from nug to soil.
Key lime Hermie:
The hermie journal by burnzy 3
The hermie journal by burnzy 4
3 of 8 popped. No germination, straight from nug to soil.
All under the @SpiderFarmerLED sf1000

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I would be scared they would hermie on me arent you? Hey man I’ll strap in to see how this pans out!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I would be scared they would hermie on me arent you? Hey man I’ll strap in to see how this pans out!
There’s only one way to find out.. scared of what? Lost time? A bagseed is nothing more than a Hermie. Some of the most prevalent strains came from bagseed. I know one thing, if I find something worth keeping, I’ll be the lone sole with the goodies 😃. I need to find a faster way to sex these though. Any tests available to buy?

SSgrower

SSgrower

I had six gals last week, then I saw the middle one had nanners & pulled it so I am down to 5, big deal, right. I've grown bagseed many times 4 runs lately in Coco/perlite,Cheers SS

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I had six gals last week, then I saw the middle one had nanners & pulled it so I am down to 5, big deal, right. I've grown bagseed many times 4 runs lately in Coco/perlite,Cheers SS
Part of the game, I suppose. Specially when growing different genetics from seed.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Praying to the almighty jahla. “We won’t herm on burnzy, we promise.”

CD39572F 2AFD 4F66 982C A99D77119FE3
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im along for the ride. I do bag seed all the time. Sometimes it turns out great sometimes they herm but you never know until you try. Im re-running a bagseed right now it hermed on me the first run but I fucked up and kinda shocked the plant. Im running a cut again and this time Im being more careful so far so good no herm lets see if I can take it to the finish line 🤞

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Im along for the ride. I do bag seed all the time. Sometimes it turns out great sometimes they herm but you never know until you try. Im re-running a bagseed right now it hermed on me the first run but I fucked up and kinda shocked the plant. Im running a cut again and this time Im being more careful so far so good no herm lets see if I can take it to the finish line 🤞
Ya there’s a couple I prolly toss out tomorrow.. we’ll just have to see what happens haha..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
There’s only one way to find out.. scared of what? Lost time? A bagseed is nothing more than a Hermie. Some of the most prevalent strains came from bagseed. I know one thing, if I find something worth keeping, I’ll be the lone sole with the goodies 😃. I need to find a faster way to sex these though. Any tests available to buy?
Bro I jinxed myself my 5x5 grow hermied somewhere and I’m halfway thru week 5 flower. I’m hoping my crop doesn’t get hella seeded.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Bro I jinxed myself my 5x5 grow hermied somewhere and I’m halfway thru week 5 flower. I’m hoping my crop doesn’t get hella seeded.
I still smoke it. It’s dank. I’d say an average 2G nug has about 10-14seeds. I have a nice bag now haha.. Nothing serious. It’s part of the game, specially if you’re growing from seed.

Top Bottom