The history of chemdawg

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Been talking to pubs mike lately... Says dog bud is just the tk x super skunk. Makes sense to me.. Would love to get loompas take on this

Who's Pubs Mike? There ain't no truth to that at all...there's no Super Skunk in Dogbud...ya never know about TK though...there's a good 'possibility' Triangle Kush came from the Southern Oregon/Northern California border area...just like Dogbud.

There's all sorts of holes in some of those guys stories...especially Mass G...that guy can't remember all the lies he tells...I can't believe he's still spreading bullshit to this day. Anyone who believes 'G' is just plain ignorant...I'd love to sit him down and get him to come clean and admit what exactly he lied about and just keep it real and tell the simple truth. Everyone wants to be famous...and that's when the truth gets away from them...they wanna be bigger than life.

SpiderK

SpiderK

B.O.E.L

" It's 2 a.m. in New Delhi, halfway through a hot night in August 1967, and Mike Hynson is still awake and sweating in his hotel room. The pressure is on it's a feeling of impending doom that Hynson, a fearless surfer whose quest for the perfect wave had been captured in the 1966 cult classic The Endless Summer, has never encountered before, certainly never while simply working on a surfboard. But this is no normal surfboard-repair job.

Using a spoon he borrowed from the hotel restaurant, Hynson has carved a giant chunk of foam out of the bottom of one of the boards he'd delivered to India a few weeks earlier. He's filled the hole with a watertight bag of hashish oil that he and a friend from Laguna Beach obtained in Kathmandu. He seals the compartment shut with carefully concealed tape and resin. But time is conspiring against Hynson. He still has two more boards to go before dawn, when he has to catch a return flight to California. The trio of hash-laden boards he's busy preparing are supposed to arrive on a cargo flight a few
days after him. "

" For several years, their psychedelic activities were underwritten by selling high-quality marijuana. As business expanded, they decided to see if they could build a national distribution network. Farmer John and Chuck Scott bought a new station wagon, loaded it up with kilo bricks of marijuana and drove from Laguna Beach to the Holland Tunnel. They took almost six weeks to move the load because New York's hippie market for marijuana at the time of their arrival was small and informal. Distribution of the Brotherhood's first wholesale load began the creation of an entirely new market and sales pyramid. After sales prospered, the Brotherhood began to send researchers around the world to look into purchasing opportunities. Red Lebanese and black Afghan hashish were favored because of their strength, perfumes, and popularity among buyers in the USA. Other varieties of hashish were also purchased and imported in volume. At a certain point, the cash flow was more than sufficient for them to set up their own laboratory in which to manufacture LSD. The elder chemist was the bright and quirky Owsley Stanley, nicknamed Bear, who favored "cocktails", mixtures of LSD and small amounts of amphetamine, though there was no amphetamine in Owsley's acid. It was pure, and much of it was actually made by Nick Sand. "

Surf

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Glen Lynd & Marilyn, Southern Oregon, 1968 The Lynd's fled to Oregon after the troubles in Idyllwild.

" Glen and Marilyn Lynd, circa 1968. Lynd had just returned from Afghanistan on one of the Brotherhood's earliest smuggling trips. He went on to play a cataclysmic role in the group after he and his wife moved up to the Idyllwild ranch with Leary. He testified, revealing the inside workings of the BOEL. He spent his later years in Southern Oregon, passing in 2002.
Lynd took his listeners from the early days in Anaheim to the Mystic Arts World Store, his hash run to Afghanistan, the purchase of the ranch, the dealings with Sand, the creation of Orange Sunshine, Griggs' death and on into the 1970s. Although Lynd spent much of his life in Oregon, he still travelled to Laguna occasionally and was trusted by both Andrist and Randall. At the ranch, Lynd had known Leary quite well and regaled the jury with stories of their conversations telling how Leary had helped to shape the Brotherhood. "

" In the latter part of 1967, Glenn Lynd and two other brotherhood members traveled to Afghanistan in search of a permanent source of supply for brotherhood hashish. Thev purchased 125 pounds of high-quality Afghanistan hashish from their suppliers in Afghanistan for $15 a pound and smuggled it back into California where they sold it for $900 a pound. This was to be the first 125 pounds of nearly 24 tons of hashish smuggled into the United States from Afghanistan, Lebanon, and India by the Brotherhood of Eternal Love. By March 1969, the Brotherhood of Eternal Love was the largest supplier of hashish and LSD in the Ignited States.

The center of their operations was still Laguna Beach, Calif., although they were fast becoming international travelers and were purchasing property in Hawaii, Canada, Central America, and several States neighboring California. From 1966 to 1971, members of the brotherhood traveled throughout the world using false identities with passports obtained under assumed names. Their operations were virtually untouchable during this period of time. Because of their mobility, because no one was really aware of the extent of their activities. "

Last edited:
Green Dot

Green Dot

Pbud mike... Auto correct...

Without further ado

Controversy...

Break it down for n specta

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

fwiw I think brotherhood had a big hand in lotta genetics we have these days. But sadly as soon i see Adam on the video I can't continue to watch the rest with credibility :D
Would you care to share some credible sources maybe other YouTube streams or online resource?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is Adam on the video the same Adam from T.H. Seeds?
Nevermind ijust googled it and It answered that one

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

As far as what, brotherhood? Just read about Brotherhood's experiences/stories and imo you can tie together some of todays genetics or at least where they started getting worked in 70's and 80's.
I was wondering if their was a different podcast show you think is credible or anything else for histories of real deals

Natural

Natural

Who's Pubs Mike? There ain't no truth to that at all...there's no Super Skunk in Dogbud...ya never know about TK though...there's a good 'possibility' Triangle Kush came from the Southern Oregon/Northern California border area...just like Dogbud.

There's all sorts of holes in some of those guys stories...especially Mass G...that guy can't remember all the lies he tells...I can't believe he's still spreading bullshit to this day. Anyone who believes 'G' is just plain ignorant...I'd love to sit him down and get him to come clean and admit what exactly he lied about and just keep it real and tell the simple truth. Everyone wants to be famous...and that's when the truth gets away from them...they wanna be bigger than life.

pretty much all I wanted to hear, was what PBud and JJ had to say..the one guy missing in that conversation was Weasel, I'd like to hear what he would have to say. Keep in mind PBud isn't from the East Coast and JJ is..gives different perspectives. From what I have grown, there is much more to Sour D than just Chemdog(DogBud). At least in the last 15 years, the one we call SourD from NY to FL resembles a more skunky, more sattie, more sweet, all around better high than chemdog alone. Her being sensitive makes me wanna believe the herm story about the DNL. I've heard someone say at some point they thought it might simply be '91 got hit by the Daywrecker. The main story promoted seems to be that the DNL hermed and hit the '91. Hearing all of this I think Sour Diesel has been an interchangeable moniker of sorts, especially in the Burroughs. I've seen pictures of some people's SD that looks just like '91 nugs or even smaller. What people call AJ looks closer to this type and looks closer to Daywrecker budshape wise. All I know is the white AJ SD, is putting out massive sativa plants with huge ass colas..so I don't know...could mostly be just different phenos most people have. The most widely known SD that I have seen on the Atlantic Sea Board has fit the Hawaiian profile. It's all very interesting..lol...seems a lot of good strains came to be, from reasons of hoarding and bagseed finds.

Green Dot

Green Dot

To think of all the chem and og hybrids out there that come from s1 something or another... What does that say about the general gene pool we have now?

I just locked down a vintage pack of super skunk from a guy in mass. I also have the tk within arms reach.. Thinking about seeing something for myself...

Green Dot

Green Dot

My pallet says that there is no reason to think dog bud would be anything but an og x skunk.

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
pretty much all I wanted to hear, was what PBud and JJ had to say..the one guy missing in that conversation was Weasel, I'd like to hear what he would have to say. Keep in mind PBud isn't from the East Coast and JJ is..gives different perspectives. From what I have grown, there is much more to Sour D than just Chemdog(DogBud). At least in the last 15 years, the one we call SourD from NY to FL resembles a more skunky, more sattie, more sweet, all around better high than chemdog alone. Her being sensitive makes me wanna believe the herm story about the DNL. I've heard someone say at some point they thought it might simply be '91 got hit by the Daywrecker. The main story promoted seems to be that the DNL hermed and hit the '91. Hearing all of this I think Sour Diesel has been an interchangeable moniker of sorts, especially in the Burroughs. I've seen pictures of some people's SD that looks just like '91 nugs or even smaller. What people call AJ looks closer to this type and looks closer to Daywrecker budshape wise. All I know is the white AJ SD, is putting out massive sativa plants with huge ass colas..so I don't know...could mostly be just different phenos most people have. The most widely known SD that I have seen on the Atlantic Sea Board has fit the Hawaiian profile. It's all very interesting..lol...seems a lot of good strains came to be, from reasons of hoarding and bagseed finds.

SpiderK

SpiderK

....... " The " One " & Blue Orca come from the same breeding cycle - same female & male plants.

The Indica male originally came from imported seeds and then were grown in greenhouses, the seeds were collected & distributed to others - this was circa 1977.

The Thai female came from our first shipment of Thai sticks which were not sensimilla so there were seeds from the sticks themselves and in the paper the bales were wrapped in. Those seeds were used for a couple of seasons in the Santa Ana Canyon area - Thai High in The Ortegas

Several years later the TO & BO were part of a project to get plants to this group as the indoor growing paradigm was getting into full swing.

Some of the plants were Indica-dominant and others were Sativa-dominant. I chose the most Sativa looking female in the group. The BO went to a general WPF (weasel piss-f*ck) and it wasn't until a couple of years ago that it became available through a brokered peace through his brother after 25 years. Pretty high price for a clone...

That's about it. It's not hard to make good seeds using good stock "

The One' is a cut only from 1984...as is her sister 'Blue Orca'...and the still unknown 'Mary Poppins'. These are the only 3 from the original breeding left out of 9 phenotypes distributed to different BOEL members/associates in the early 80's.........
Clackamas Cootz

The " One " ( all pics from gas's garden )

One1

One
Two

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom