The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Make no mistake,theres good g13 and nl still about that holds there own with any other strain!76
Good is not GREAT enough for me.

Holding your own with any other strain is mediocre.

OG separates itself from the monotony...

Dead horse breathing.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol he's smoked all those strains but never gorilla glue?:D I don't know but I've smoked many many on the list and are great but og's beat most but not all for all types of highs and flavors. Ethos collective have been putting out flame lately and grow so much better then any of I've tried.

Natural

Natural

Lol he's smoked all those strains but never gorilla glue?:D I don't know but I've smoked many many on the list and are great but og's beat most but not all for all types of highs and flavors. Ethos collective have been putting out flame lately and grow so much better then any of I've tried.
I tried to run glue...I don't see the appeal. Chem is better when x'd to OG fer sher. Same with cookies.

ChemDxTK
Dsc 0970 c735f3e5f74e00fcd206d7f640181624

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I tried to run glue...I don't see the appeal. Chem is better when x'd to OG fer sher. Same with cookies.

ChemDxTK
View attachment 636455
tbh I haven't tried gg4 lol but I've been puffing down this citral glue and its strong as nails. And my main. Attraction is how high the high last. Love waking up still high. It's faded a bit because I'm use to it now but still very nice.
That triangle Chem looks excellent and I would love to try.:D
Another gassy head ringer is this temple kush I got from a friend. Can't find anything on the parents though.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

The one (gg4) I tried ended up being something else.
Yea,your the only person that knows what fire is!76
I'm of the few that doesn't ride the dick of the latest sizzle on the market...I show some interest cuz I'm a sucker for hype what can I say I like Boxing, UFC and hiphop ya know and I been smoking mad dabs for about 15 yrs now...all coming from strain specific small monogrows ;^}

P

Pimples

Well i dont know much about much but for straight indica potency and new strains....iam all about Sin City Seeds gear. Particularly the Sins Og and Blue Petrol. That sins is what some of you might call part of the "Manson Family" of knockout potency. Sins City is a great company too. . .they back thier play. I got a few Sins gear. Its almost all the strains i got lately. Rooms are packed.

Natural

Natural

I have to disagree with this the white g hash is the truth . the white x g13hash plant . also the real deal nl5 natural therapy holds is fire and puts alot of these new cuts to shame
ya that nl5 cut is hard to distinguish from his legend cut in looks..I know nothing about g13hp..the old straight g13 we used to score back in the day was nice for the time period..pure indicas with almost no head high is just boring to me though. I'd be more into g13haze. Not everybody eats cake if ya know what I mean..smoke what makes ya happy.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
ya that nl5 cut is hard to distinguish from his legend cut in looks..I know nothing about g13hp..the old straight g13 we used to score back in the day was nice for the time period..pure indicas with almost no head high is just boring to me though. I'd be more into g13haze. Not everybody eats cake if ya know what I mean..smoke what makes ya happy.
Yea see that's where im at I love indicas and that legend is the truth it had my body all gooey

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Og has that body floating buzz similar to edibles fx with desireable clear cerebral alterations that vibe so well with most stoned scenarios...

Natural

Natural

Yea see that's where im at I love indicas and that legend is the truth it had my body all gooey
I got that Respect cut 5 weeks in..can't wait. I love the narcotic indica og's too..just speaking to the clear headed body only..I can think of a few g13 stands out as one of them in memory. I'm all about the hybrids that have quality body and mind effects with good legs..you know what I'm sayin' doggie

Krypto

Krypto

I love OG Kush as much as the next guy. Butt people are using other breeding stock other than OG and creating kick ass medicine. My problem with the original quote unquote Real Deal quote unquote OG use unless they've been worked, they're kind of a pain in the ass to grow... And there are a lot of strains that are just as good I mean you can't really say one strains better than the other when you're talking about medicine. And unless somebody can tell me right now the first 10 original cuts of OG Kush , it's kind of like a crap shoot. Rare dankness, archive, Apothecary genetics... Oops I said a bad word. Loud seeds, GDP any of the T.H. Seeds and I guess Cali Connection would be a handful of more popular breeders that I would spend $100 on seeds.

epitome

epitome

what rec dispensary has ethos medicine grown by ethos collective @GrowGod

Krypto

Krypto

I've got OG Ringo. I haven't ran them yet, but I know that it's an Indica dominant 70% / 30%...
I'm trying to pick out a sativa dominant OG... Preferably something of the old school. I've been looking at Fire OG, or SFV OG. You guys got any thoughts?

Top Bottom