The How The Hell Am I Ever Going To Get This Canopy Even Grow

• Thread starter Yojimbosatoshi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yojimbosatoshi

70/30 Coco/Perlite. 2 gal fabric pots. DTW Jack's 321, silica, fulvic acid, and recharge weekly. Under a single Mars Hydro TSW2000 for veg. 20/4 veg cycle.

These plants took to the Jack's 321 way better than the other tent. They only suffered a little bit of cal-mag deficiency and other than what seems like a bit of a nitrogen issue with the SAOG, everyone seems to be doing well in here. This tent started as a way to improve on my mainlining and using a scrog on multiple plants.

It began with 5 bag seeds, 2 each GMO and Sour Alien OG and a single Pancakes. I couldn't help but plant some of my Black Friday pickups as they arrived. So, I threw a couple Forum Cut x Dosidos 18 from Archive, a Cheetah Piss from Wolf Pack Selections, and a Pineapple Meatball from terp_fi3nd genetics in there as well.

I'll probably put a net in here over the next week or so and hope the bigger ones don't spread and crowd out the seedlings before they grow into it. Since I ended up putting so much in here, I plan on only topping each plant once and letting the lower side branches grow up while the two new tops fill in. Hopefully that'll help even everything out. Not too sure about fitting nine 2 gal pots in here. So, I may have to leave the smaller squares and just elevate them to reach the net as they grow.
The how the hell am i ever going to get this canopy even grow
The how the hell am i ever going to get this canopy even grow 2
The how the hell am i ever going to get this canopy even grow 3
The how the hell am i ever going to get this canopy even grow 4
The how the hell am i ever going to get this canopy even grow 5

PK1

PK1

Supporter
the light intensity is too much for the seedlings.

Reactions: TSD
elduderito

elduderito

I use folding plastic cases to raise certain areas of my tent - then tupperware or empty pots to raise individual plants - The cases are the green kind used in grocery stores for the produce - they stack and allow me to constantly adjust and arrange my plants for a flat even canopy... They also keep the plants off the ground, allowing fabric pots to drain and breath through the bottom...

I've got plants at all stages of flowering and keep it full at all times - as soon as one comes down another one is transferred from the veg tent... full tents = full jars
20211224 220038

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

Looks tough, I am doing a Blueberry Kush Scrog seems like the differing strains would make doing the screen a night mare

IMG 20220119 054232
Top Bottom