The incredible stability of zkittle strain.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This plant was like 10 days old, maybe 2 weeks max, when I had my inspection, so I had to take her down and it she got put back up afterwards.

After sitting in a dark box for almost 48 hours, it of course went into flower, so I've been giving it 24 hour sunlight every since, trying to pop it back out of flowering and back into veg. Here's what's been happening....

For a 100% pure photo-period, I am extremely impressed. An Indica dominate strain made from Grape Ape and Grapefruit lineage.

Still very much flowering, and still very stable, impressive indeed, even with 24 hour lighting...
IMG_20210214_185644824.jpg
IMG_20210214_185704732.jpg
IMG_20210214_185650382.jpg
IMG_20210214_185729644.jpg

The incredible stability of zkittle strain 4
Last edited:
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Great strain, Ethos' Purple Zkittles was good enough to make me buy their seeds!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I don't think the things going to go back into veg, until it's completely done, it's looks like it's going to keep going, just like an auto strain. So this one is obviously an excellent candidate for crossing over, while still keeping many of its excellent characteristics.

I'm thinking the plant was about 4-6 inches tall when it started to flower. This is the earliest I've ever seen a plant flower, I'm surprised to see it as prolific as it looks right now. When it started flowering, it was a single stalk. It's pretty much tripled in size, branched out quite a bit, at 10 inches, maybe a foot tall at most. If I do alright, I might get a half-ounce, at most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom