The Kush House

• Thread starter thekushhouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thekushhouse

thekushhouse

Just starting some '04 FMS Grapefruit Bx2's I made. They were better than the Bx1's and Bx3's. A11 was the male used to do the Bx. I'll be doing some OG's along with them this run to pollinate with some Bubba x UBC Chemo femmed pollen.

The kush house

Heres the Grapefruit Mom

Grapefruit

Some on going Kush projects,
The first is a Raskals fire cut hit with some femmed (Grapefruit x HAOG) pollen. The second one is the Mean Joe Green! (Aliendog x HAOG) x (Bubba x UBC Chemo), Shes a big girl.
Tropic fire
Meanjoegreen

Mrgreni

Mrgreni

Hey all, just wanted to share some pics of a couple grows I did using TheKushHouse genetics. These turned out great and beyond my expectations. I picked up this dude's genetics at the boston 2019 cannacon and can say I'm pretty lucky to have met him. I've grown his mean Joe green , Trop fuel OG , Trop Fire OG, Zamal x HAOG , and they all have unique flavors and great buzz. From a citrus og funk on the Trop Fuel, and a bubba leaning pheno that turned all purple on his mean Joe green and was heavily narcotic . . I just wanted to say thanks to Thekushhouse genetics for sharing these gems .

PXL 20201114 060225640
Mrgreni

Mrgreni

Here is zamal x haog cross. This pheno had nice og bud structure while growing. Cured buds hadve an earthy scent with zamals carrot smell. The high comes on pretty strong and it's a heavy stone that's all head and lasts for a while.

PXL 20201118 051157676
PXL 20201107 060226324
Mrgreni

Mrgreni

Here is the Trop fuel OG. First 2 pics were around week 6 and the 3rd pic was during flush and i chopped week 9. This pheno had a tropical citrus OG flavor and smell that that I really enjoyed . Buzz was great daytime stone that didn't leave me burnt out and lasted few hours.

PXL 20200913 050058247
PXL 20200913 050224990
PXL 20200925 002846596
thekushhouse

thekushhouse

MrGreni, thanks for playin bro, you seemed like a great dude and im glad your liking the genes. Pics look great, i especially like the Bubba pheno you found in the Mean Joe Green! Stoked to hear about the buzz on the zamal OG too, i havent got to try that one yet. I love the Topic Fire, thats some great party weed! woot woot! I will have to update this thread, I found some good phenos too my last run, the Grapefruit BX3's were big and sooo stinky. Thanks again brother, -TheKushHouse. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom