The lady walks in to the grow tent and...

• Thread starter Budbabe13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budbabe13

Budbabe13

Gives all her ladies some botanicare growth. The next day one of the ladies has some white spots-see picture. This is my newest lady- amnesia haze clone I picked up at the local dispensary. Only been here a few days.
Everyone else is happy and growing like the weeds they are. My ? Is... she is still kinda delicate and probably not really used to my schedule. But still I haven’t seen a spot like hers. Maybe I spilt a little on her as I watered the back row with my short little old lady arms and the light reacted on her delicate green fingers??? Sounds kinda outlandish to me but plausible. Anyone have a better clue than I ? I also put a pic of all the girls. Ty for your input

The lady walks in to the grow tent and
The lady walks in to the grow tent and 2
Budbabe13

Budbabe13

TY. They are really growing fast! 3 Chemdog 91 from seed. 3 regenerates at the back, white widow clone, ak clone, gsc, & darth radar. I’m trying to get cloning down pat and have flared around my friends this last month taking little sprigs off their ladies. It’s a wondrous time to do that right now. Oklahoma law just changed so everyone’s got something green growing. 💁‍♀️

Rustless

Rustless

TY. They are really growing fast! 3 Chemdog 91 from seed. 3 regenerates at the back, white widow clone, ak clone, gsc, & darth radar. I’m trying to get cloning down pat and have flared around my friends this last month taking little sprigs off their ladies. It’s a wondrous time to do that right now. Oklahoma law just changed so everyone’s got something green growing. 💁‍♀️
wait

you are in oklahoma, where at? im in BA and started my own lil indoor grow.

Budbabe13

Budbabe13

wait

you are in oklahoma, where at? im in BA and started my own lil indoor grow.
I’m at the corner of I35 and heat 412. It’s not real near any town except maybe Billings. I grew up in Tulsa.

Budbabe13

Budbabe13

Well back to the plant , if I may, it looks like a spot burn from a light but I see dried spots of liquid also. If I had to choose one , I have to go with spot burn from light.
Yes, right on both . That leaf isn’t from a little LED that fell over onto it last week and the spotty leaves are from foliage feeding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom