• Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You're definitely right about that your bars are whack yo
At least you're growing cannabis not cooking crack though
I just purchased some bulbs but it cost 1/5 a stack bro
Already contemplating a Redwood VS never looking back no

I think my favorite part is "1/5 a stack" haha. For the record, my bars are whack as well. I appreciate you allowing me to bullshit in your thread from time to time brother. I hope you are able to acquire a new MH bulb soon! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dbear180

Dbear180

You're definitely right about that your bars are whack yo
At least you're growing cannabis not cooking crack though
I just purchased some bulbs but it cost 1/5 a stack bro
Already contemplating a Redwood VS never looking back no

I think my favorite part is "1/5 a stack" haha. For the record, my bars are whack as well. I appreciate you allowing me to bullshit in your thread from time to time brother. I hope you are able to acquire a new MH bulb soon! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Anytime homie!
Forums about nothing but plants are boring! Up in here we like to get gory, telling true stories, about gettin the glory... and stabbing that mf in the neck for talking to my girlfriend lori!

Lolz I should stop before I'm still in dead last 🤣

Dbear180

Dbear180

Its 3 am here. Thought my neighbors were up partying listening to music. Not loud, but still I could make out it was music playing... got up went outside to identify the source, couldnt hear it... back in bed, I can hear it... forgot I turned the radio on downstairs for the plants lol.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Ohhhhh boy have I been busy 😎
Peach watermelon sweet & sour gummys👍
Me & another honest homie with high tolerance ate two of the cars each & we are both pretty baked. I then came home & tried a flower & a dinosaur too. Havent smoked since like 7 this morning & these things are getting the job done & more. I havent eaten yet today other than a tiny hostess cake & I felt em within an hour. Stoked! I'll figure out an approximate mg later, def do not feel like doing math right now lol.

20200304 140949
20200304 172358
20200304 172410
20200304 174459

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Ohhhhh boy have I been busy 😎
Peach watermelon sweet & sour gummys👍
Me & another honest homie with high tolerance ate two of the cars each & we are both pretty baked. I then came home & tried a flower & a dinosaur too. Havent smoked since like 7 this morning & these things are getting the job done & more. I havent eaten yet today other than a tiny hostess cake & I felt em within an hour. Stoked! I'll figure out an approximate mg later, def do not feel like doing math right now lol.

View attachment 947182View attachment 947183View attachment 947184View attachment 947185
I have not tried any edibles yet. I hope to make my own some day! Tempted to get some from the dispensary but I love to smoke it! I still have to do in moderation. I could potentially lose my job if I fail a test. We haven't crossed that road yet where I work. 😓

Dbear180

Dbear180

I have not tried any edibles yet. I hope to make my own some day! Tempted to get some from the dispensary but I love to smoke it! I still have to do in moderation. I could potentially lose my job if I fail a test. We haven't crossed that road yet where I work. 😓

Edibles are different. I have some friends who dont like them at all, swear that they dont get stoned. Its a way different feeling compared to smoking. Like right now I just cant stay standing straight up, my back wants to relax & curve to a point where I'm almost slouched & my knees are the same. Kinda feel like a bobble head or maybe a newborn baby who cant keep their head up lol. Like I said its different 👍

Dbear180

Dbear180

I'll ask for your recipe another time, when you aren't gumby. 🤣

Suuuuuhhhhhhh duuuuuuddeeeee 😵 lol
Diamond Delight Edibles on the ol youtube! Shes a Canadian stoner lady with a whole bunch of good recipes on her channel 👍 she can be a little bit of a space cadet here n there but it's funny, just gotta pay attention, sometimes she says a measurement different from what her initial recipe says but I think she's getting better at editing & correcting the lil mistakes like that. Good source of info about edibles there for sure!👍 in my conquest to assimilate canada I will not pillage her town for its moose burgers or maple syrup due to her overwhelming kindness 🤴

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Thank you so much! I have watched one of her videos. Always nice to try a recipe another person can speak for. I just made a super weak batch of gummies in different molds yesterday. So hard to calculate the damage tho. I think they are maybe 5mg or less each. But, I have 100, so I'm good until I figure out how to make a tincture without using heat, and be more precise.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Edibles are different. I have some friends who dont like them at all, swear that they dont get stoned. Its a way different feeling compared to smoking. Like right now I just cant stay standing straight up, my back wants to relax & curve to a point where I'm almost slouched & my knees are the same. Kinda feel like a bobble head or maybe a newborn baby who cant keep their head up lol. Like I said its different 👍
Sounds good! to me Ha hell sounds like the way to go for back pain and relaxation before bed too. I will definitely have to go give them a try!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Thank you so much! I have watched one of her videos. Always nice to try a recipe another person can speak for. I just made a super weak batch of gummies in different molds yesterday. So hard to calculate the damage tho. I think they are maybe 5mg or less each. But, I have 100, so I'm good until I figure out how to make a tincture without using heat, and be more precise.
Extracting w/o heat? Alcohol, 190 proof. I'm currently using Extractohol but have used Everclear and X-F-B. You do need to decarb the weed (removing the acid molecule from the THCa) with heat first but no more than 250F for 30 minutes. I wrap up the decarbed weed in a coffee filter so I don't have to strain. The resultant liquid is called a tincture and can be consumed, in very small amounts. A few drops or half milliliter under the tongue or you can remove the alcohol by evaporation. I've been adding it to vegetable glycerin (equal parts for flower extraction and 2 to 1 for kief/hash). To speed up the process I mix in a small open jar, place it in a mini crock pot in a water bath and heat to 120. Alcohol is gone in 2-3 hours. This can be placed under the tongue, added to food or beverage or even vaped. Caution must be observed when using alcohol as it is highly combustible! No open flames or sparks. I also use this extract to make butter or coconut oil for caps.

I've made butter and coco caps without the alcohol extraction but it's not as good (potent). Rick Simpson oil (many videos) is made this way with only a 5 minute soak. I usually soak 24+ hours but I understand most of the chemicals we want are extracted within the first 30 minutes, but I've found the longer the soak the better the taste.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

She has some vids where she makes tincture with an extraction machine & then uses that to make canna flour or canna sugar. I've heard that's one of the best way to make some edibles because not everything really calls for butter lol.
I'll have to check out her vids. Vegetable glycerin is used in many foods and can be used in just about any recipe. Mildly sweet with a light oil consistency and works well as a vape medium.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Chemgopher. Hysterical. I'll start watching videos. I'll call Bevmo, I can't find anything over 120 proof online there.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Suuuuuhhhhhhh duuuuuuddeeeee 😵 lol
Diamond Delight Edibles on the ol youtube! Shes a Canadian stoner lady with a whole bunch of good recipes on her channel 👍 she can be a little bit of a space cadet here n there but it's funny, just gotta pay attention, sometimes she says a measurement different from what her initial recipe says but I think she's getting better at editing & correcting the lil mistakes like that. Good source of info about edibles there for sure!👍 in my conquest to assimilate canada I will not pillage her town for its moose burgers or maple syrup due to her overwhelming kindness 🤴
Watched her pain relieving balm recipe and now on her tincture video. She really shouldn't get high before doing these, at least I hope she's high😜

Good info but I can't take too much at one time 🤣

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Chemgopher. Hysterical. I'll start watching videos. I'll call Bevmo, I can't find anything over 120 proof online there.
Everclear 151 is no longer legal in this State of f...ing confusion. Law changed a few years back but Amazon rocks! The stuff I use ain't cheap. The best price I can get/afford is $150 a gallon. I was paying $50 a quart! They also sell the VG for around $20 a qt.

Plenty of info here and on the web. Pretty easy to do and very cost effective. I don't make edibles much any more as I have to give most away but caps help me as I cook in a water bath for 10+ hrs in the mini crock pot degrading some of the THC into CBD. The longer the cook the better as a sleep med, within reason of course. I wouldn't cook a whole day or more as I still want some THC but more equal portions with the CBD works for me.

Hash bags and dry ice are cheap and a good way to process then extract😉

Dbear180

Dbear180

I've had a few productive days lately. Think I'll be working again soon, got a lead on a renewable energy job 👍
Check out my balls lol 🤣
My hands hurt but I might just finish up what I have left today. Had to stop washing material cuz I ran out of drying space.
This one kinda looks like a galaxy or something
20200306 125030
20200306 125235

This one is a fatty mcbloberton, she got them blonde highlights lol.
20200306 135240
20200306 135248
20200306 140120

Latest posts

Top Bottom