The Life and Death of the Early Flowers

• Thread starter GDub51
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDub51

GDub51

I had always read that one may as well toss any plants that pre-flower'd, as they were a waste of time/money. Well, I had three do it on me this year but I let them go. The story in pics below...47 shows how they are raised, outdoor "greenhouse" NO artificial light after 1st leaves; Even so, flowers apparent in April; 50. June is looking like harvest soon for the Bonsai premies, shown in the foreground with their sisters that are normal in the back (Girl Scout Cookies) : 34, one of the two Gorilla Bomb "premies"; 38 the one Girl Scout Cookie "premie": 53, 57 & 66; WoW! the Gorilla Bomb is coming up roses for early season Hors d'oeuvres!! AND some Pineapple Haze, started when 1st pre-flowers seen, perfectly timed themselves right into the just vacated 12g pots! December harvest? Not that I'm advocating you should purposely let some of your grow early flower...but it will extend the fun this season!

The life and death of the early flowers
The life and death of the early flowers 2
The life and death of the early flowers 3
The life and death of the early flowers 4
The life and death of the early flowers 5
The life and death of the early flowers 6
The life and death of the early flowers 7
The life and death of the early flowers 8
The life and death of the early flowers 9
GDub51

GDub51

As explained on your other thread, your plants flowered normally. I circled a preflower on your plant, it is actually a calyxView attachment 989523
correct that is and the flowers drying around it were done in 8 weeks from a PHOTOPERIOD PLANT that was due to harvest in October but had to be taken in June because it PRE-FLOWERED. I guess most here grow indoors and are not familiar. Never mind.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
were they getting enough light to stay out of flower? Because if they were they are autos right? @GDub51

Madbud

Madbud

were they getting enough light to stay out of flower? Because if they were they are autos right? @GDub51
Thats the way i figure it too, some kind of light deprivation. But GDub keeps using the term preflower.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No such term oh hang on I’ve got some seed that are pre veg ..... 😜🤪🙃

Latest posts

Top Bottom