The little seedling who couldn't

• Thread starter Gurtgurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

The little seedling who couldnt

Planted 7 seeds and these two did this. All the others are upright and healthy, about a week old.

I looked forward to the one, it started to SLOWLY break the surface. What you see here is after I washed the coco away from the stem. If it's progressing, it's incredibly slow. 18/6, fresh water, on a heat mat, humidity dome off and on.

You think it's dead? Did I cause this (and how?), or is it a bad batch? 2 seeds from same batch, one hasn't done anything.

This is seedsman blueberry BTW. Maybe that's why it was a freebie.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

View attachment 1259287

Planted 7 seeds and these two did this. All the others are upright and healthy, about a week old.

I looked forward to the one, it started to SLOWLY break the surface. What you see here is after I washed the coco away from the stem. If it's progressing, it's incredibly slow. 18/6, fresh water, on a heat mat, humidity dome off and on.

You think it's dead? Did I cause this (and how?), or is it a bad batch? 2 seeds from same batch, one hasn't done anything.

This is seedsman blueberry BTW. Maybe that's why it was a freebie.
Blueberry is delicate ,especially when young.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Looks like helmet head to me? Just need to gently remove that shell using some saliva or mist with water and tweezers. Some seeds are duds, others can take 10 days to sprout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom