The Madster Laboratory from the get go...

• Thread starter Themadsterlaboratory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
Hello everyone,

Very happy to be on here and get some threads going. Will be updating all of my projects on here.

I will be starting by doing a timeline post of my every venture so far starting about 4 yrs ago. Please be patient with me. It takes time to get used to the interface and dynamic of the forum.

1629663762253.png

This was my first attempt at germination after 15yrs of studying online and with books. They were shwag seeds of something called "Punto Creepy" down here in Costa Rica. This picture dates all the way from May 17th 2017. Back at this moment all i had was a lot of enthusiasm and knowledge about what to do, but no experience whatsoever.

A lot more to come in the next few days, and things will be getting more sophisticated as time goes by, thanks for watching everyone!

Mad

Last edited:
Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
This was my first order back then from Attitud Seeds, it came in a tee hidden in the sewing of the shirt. I freaked out that day, i remember because i couldn't find them, but i finally did and it all was ok!

Even tho this was my first order from the UK i never grew any of these beans. There's also some beans from my very good friend Baudelaire owner of Fleur Du Mal Seeds in Cali.

They were handed to friends thru Instagram a few months later. This picture dates from June the 8th 2017. Good ol' times!

Mad

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
This was my first tent, i wanted back then something i could use for veg as well as clones.

It's got three levels that you can remove or add as you need.

Mad

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
This was my first real setup that i actually got a harvest from, it was fun to learn by trial/error, even tho i had a lot of help from the good people at another forum that i belonged to.

My first rig i bought from Timber Grow Lights, this was a CLU048 by Citizen at 300W i think.

It was fluffy and if i remember correctly it had a lot of flavor and smell but no potency at all! I was just learning back then... HAHAHA!

Mad

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
And this was a few weeks later when things started to look up!

I sold ther Citizen rig to another grower and bought me a Vero29 400W rig this time around this was back in Oct 31st 2017.

I would spend countless hours looking at "grass grow" and the other half of the time doing research about what gear to use and all!

Mad

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
It was just a matter of time before i invested in my real rig which was a 600W Vero29v7 from Timber Grow Lights, still running to date, only that now it has 985W, since i added an extra strip of 300W Veros... Check it out!

I was amazed at how much money i was spending on my hobby, in the near future on this thread you will see what i am doing today and what results i have gotten over the last few years.

Veros make plants purple, they enrich anthocyanin development in the plants for some crazy reason!

You guys are gonna fall in love with this thread.

Hopefully!

Mad

Last edited:
Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
This was very near to harvest, and as you can see they all got purple hues, it's the Veros!

Hope you are enjoying this timeline post as much as i am, going back in time makes you humble man!

Mad

Latest posts

Top Bottom