The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Man,there must be something to this coco/hempy thing everyone keeps telling me about.I need to study up as I have no clue.Your girls are looking excellent Max and that freaking fan is HUGE!

burn4me

burn4me

Man,there must be something to this coco/hempy thing everyone keeps telling me about.I need to study up as I have no clue.Your girls are looking excellent Max and that freaking fan is HUGE!
indeed you should friend. I love promix. But hempys period are rocking out compared to anything else I've seen besides hydro set ups like ebb n flo etc. And yet better in some ways as a hands on type of way. No doubt at all that Max will provide an awesome example of it here.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Maxx is gettin all fancy with the strains these days eh, lookin pretty good in there man. And ya you always did like to make your rooms with great detail, no change there.
lookin forward to seeing how that grape stomper turns out for ya too, I remember you talking about those a while back, sure sounds tasty. And the little fella went hydro, now that is a surprise, how it all goes smooth man.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks for stopping in! Yes, this will be my first run of it. From what I know of this strain, it was a really killer pheno of Gage Green's original grape stomper. (Legend has it that it's one of the most potent purple strains known! It's been said to have made even veteren tokers puke! lol. Green Goo crossed The Tahoe OG (a very potent, medical, creamy OG) was the crossed to the Grape Stomper and then this was backcrossed back to the stomper! There's allot more to the story, but Ill let the breeder tell it when he gets here. His phone woes must still be causing him fits, or he'd have been here long before now! :rage:

Yes...These things are already starting to give me scents from another nose max. Im sure your gonna let yours get alot taller, they are a breeze to veg. You will enjoy these fosho. Shout out @1973chemgrower/Green Goo for the Stellar Work on these!
Tmb
Respect!
IMG 0663

Last edited:
Organica

Organica

Ohh brow U went dro?!? Lol.
Love me some dirty ass organic soil.

Your sky walker real dark green? Mine is a light feeder tall plant rock solid nuggets drawing on a unlight joint the taste is so strong it almost makes you sick! Killer smoke. Nice grow besides the dro lol rhyming is fun.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well ill ask this here since I know a lot of you guys, sorry for the hijack maxx. Whos got some good mite tips, one of the few things ive never had to deal with, and im dealin. Gonna grab some foggers and dr doom, and of course sterilization. Basically nothing in flower, 2 plants 5 days in.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well ill ask this here since I know a lot of you guys, sorry for the hijack maxx. Whos got some good mite tips, one of the few things ive never had to deal with, and im dealin. Gonna grab some foggers and dr doom, and of course sterilization. Basically nothing in flower, 2 plants 5 days in.
Tstews is Def right. If it is illegal in Canada start with some mighty wash. Absolutely smashes the bastards. Sm-90 is extremely effective as well. Couple good threads here already on the subject. Don't want to take up a bunch of space. While I'm here what up maxy! Hope all is well!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good bro! I'd love to see u jump into the Coco hempy. Only thing u will wish is that u did it sooner. Truly imo the best way to go. Really amazing at the end of the day!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its just some bullshit licensing thing on the spinosad. First thing im gonna try is mite rid, been suggested that by a good buddy, so we'll see.
and tnelz, as much as I love sm 90, with other bugs I found it to slow things down more than anything else. That being said its great stuff and I use it all the time, and will with this, always good to mix it up on the bastards so they don't build up tolerance.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Its just some bullshit licensing thing on the spinosad. First thing im gonna try is mite rid, been suggested that by a good buddy, so we'll see.
and tnelz, as much as I love sm 90, with other bugs I found it to slow things down more than anything else. That being said its great stuff and I use it all the time, and will with this, always good to mix it up on the bastards so they don't build up tolerance.
I actually totally agree with u. It's more of a second prong in a three prong attack. I believe u will be fine. For th record though mighty wash is cheap but extremely effective. And just curious why not flora mite?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I actually totally agree with u. It's more of a second prong in a three prong attack. I believe u will be fine. For th record though mighty wash is cheap but extremely effective. And just curious why not flora mite?

Very limited to what I can get in my area, have to order everything from across the country so kinda have to get what I can. Like Isay, dealt with damn well eeverything else, but always managed to avoid the mites so theres plenty of folks out there that know them better than I. And to be honest, never even thought of flora mite, but if this doesn't work conserve or that will be the next attempt, id say ill be ok though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Very limited to what I can get in my area, have to order everything from across the country so kinda have to get what I can. Like Isay, dealt with damn well eeverything else, but always managed to avoid the mites so theres plenty of folks out there that know them better than I. And to be honest, never even thought of flora mite, but if this doesn't work conserve or that will be the next attempt, id say ill be ok though.
U will be fine. Lol. Honestly they aren't that scarey. I only so that because of my battle with root aphids. I won but didn't harvest since may. Soon though. Good luck brother!

m8ty

m8ty

[quote="Tnelz, post: 13383. I only so that because of my battle with root aphids. I won but didn't harvest since May...[/quote]

Tnelz, how did you beat the root aphids? And awesome show Maxfrost...

Top Bottom