The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Impressive! you sure brought the dank out of Sour wifey!

Thanks brother! I'm really not doing anything but pouring a little water on her from time to time! You did all the heavy lifting! ;) A VERY nice strain!! Just a pleasure to grow...and as you can see...very rewarding! Your Trainwreck x SB cross is a beast too! I'm really digging her as well! Fine work man! Thanks so much!!

I also want to thank everybody else with the kind words!! I'm sorry I've gotten so far behind in my own journal. Just work, work, work for ol' Max!! Anyway...I don't have much time now, but here's a quick few pics until I can get a proper update. We're only a week or two from the chop now, so I'll be bringing them out for individual pics here soon. Thanks again to everyone for all your support and for hanging out with me here! Best, -Max

A couple of group shots...

Grp HPS

Grp Nat light

GRP2

Here's the Lemango #22...

LEM22

BOG's Sour Strawberry Kush...

SSK

The Devil's Tear...

DevTear1

And a close-up of her beautiful purple buds!!

DT Bud

DT Tester

o_O Hmmm...how'd that get off the plant and on the plate?? haha!! ;) Thanks again for dropping in folks! I'll get a good update asap.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

@max and goo, im sure you guys will enjoy thoughly, and bodhis gonna send me the last pack of wookie he has there so im going to f2 those as well. Im pretty sure with the way things look ill have a good replacement soon. And your doin some nice work there max, good to see your gonna have lots of meds man.

way2green

way2green

Thanks brother! I'm really not doing anything but pouring a little water on her from time to time! You did all the heavy lifting! ;) A VERY nice strain!! Just a pleasure to grow...and as you can see...very rewarding! Your Trainwreck x SB cross is a beast too! I'm really digging her as well! Fine work man! Thanks so much!!

I also want to thank everybody else with the kind words!! I'm sorry I've gotten so far behind in my own journal. Just work, work, work for ol' Max!! Anyway...I don't have much time now, but here's a quick few pics until I can get a proper update. We're only a week or two from the chop now, so I'll be bringing them out for individual pics here soon. Thanks again to everyone for all your support and for hanging out with me here! Best, -Max

A couple of group shots...

View attachment 459244
View attachment 459245
View attachment 459246

Here's the Lemango #22...

View attachment 459247

BOG's Sour Strawberry Kush...

View attachment 459248

The Devil's Tear...

View attachment 459241

And a close-up of her beautiful purple buds!!

View attachment 459242

View attachment 459243

o_O Hmmm...how'd that get off the plant and on the plate?? haha!! ;) Thanks again for dropping in folks! I'll get a good update asap.
That mofo is beautiful.....

way2green

way2green

@Max Frost
Brother plz excuse my laziness but can u give me a quick rundown on that devil's tear......
I zoned out for a minute and missed your take on it. That is something that is kinda like too much caffeine.... gonna keep me awake at night thinking about her!

Max Frost

Max Frost

@max and goo, im sure you guys will enjoy thoughly, and bodhis gonna send me the last pack of wookie he has there so im going to f2 those as well. Im pretty sure with the way things look ill have a good replacement soon. And your doin some nice work there max, good to see your gonna have lots of meds man.

Thanks brother!! Sounds great & I appreciate the kind words!! Feel free to post up some pics when you've got something to see! Also looking forward to pics of your Snow Diesel keeper!!

Youre rockin it bro. Really lovin the looks of that Devils Tear. Gonna be a shitload of herb to be trimmed, dried, cured and smoked very soon. Excellent job brother. MGG

Thank you my brother!! Always great to see ya around! Thanks man...she is purty ain't she? She really smells and tastes great too, and so far this is only bottom-branch tester nugz! The best is yet to come!!;)

Nice work max...

Thank you my brother!! Always nice to have you drop in.

@Max Frost
Brother plz excuse my laziness but can u give me a quick rundown on that devil's tear......
I zoned out for a minute and missed your take on it. That is something that is kinda like too much caffeine.... gonna keep me awake at night thinking about her!

Haha...I hear ya there my man!! Sure...she's a cross of Vader's (Ocean Grown Genetics) Merlot OG and Angel Tear. According to Chem, this may be a pretty rare pheno I've stumbled upon here! I'm sure planning to keep her around. She looks to be a good yielder too! The taste is very complex with a fruity-dark taste almost like a fine wine with coffee overtomes. She has the requisite amount of skunkiness going on too! I'll post a better report after a proper cure!

Well fck is all I can say Max...B

Haha...and that's all ya really need to say bro! SOOO good to see ya back among your friends! We missed you and care about you bro! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Best!! -Max

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Well...ya gonna tease my ass with the Purple funk pics I see, and now blame work for the delay in updates...I ain't buying it one bit...that bud fcked ya up didn't it...admit it;)...so ya now leaning shit up on each other...finding rare phenos etc...damn Max...I'm suffering for a smoke report on that sample tear nug...whats up?...lol...I work cheap if ya need a hand in the garden...ahummm...and don't mind helping with that tester nug if need be:)...lol...nice grow brother...B

DC105

DC105

Damn! I just can't step away from here without Maxx blowing up the pad, causing me to miss all this goodness !!! Those are some redankulous ladies! I need to smell ur room! Lol
You know ur boy over here is handy with the sheers! Don't hesitate to give me a yell if u need some help homie. I'm Billy The Kid with my sheers! Chop chop chop!!
Great work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom