The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Sorry guys been a while since I've actually posted but I'll be dropping here/thcbay real soon ... But i Also forget im normally not in my greenGooLabs name but im Gonna start a strajns report page and grow log updates on all my new and old gear once i drop some beans on here so I'll have a spot to intro my techniques and what i like to work with etc etc blah blah blah ;) but im def into true breeding and old vs new school ,bodhis work , clone only's and rare hard to get strajns like my 80s RKS and a few OGs from fla from around the mid 90s that are solid and dank as dank can get also got some worked loompa gear he said was good to work with along with many old clones as said including lots of chems , diesels and many other strong strajns that are big names or should be but for now I'll let max take this over heres a recent pic of a few strains of mine

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Sorry sent to soon but here's some recent pics
Dark but shows the greasy and Tric coverage but most of all its deadly potent it's my tahoe og x Chemdog sour d Dom grape stomper make aka tahoe earthquake or tahoe snowman ...trics are so abundant there covered even up the stalks of the main plant and fan leaves aswell

Close up

Gg4 x stardawg (rubber and skunk pheno aka beast mode male)

Also some of my really old and dead on work Deathstar x blueberry aka deadly berries or deathberry just at 10 days to go still so packs it on still ... The BBerry was found in dutch passion seeds .. This cross is worked to f4s and BXed to the mom and then to the dad aswell and then IX'ed (f4 x f1) so there solid dank meets sour blueberry ... All flavor is sour with a tad of earthy and def taste the blueberry aswell but it's def really potent so another solid strain that the dispensarys beg for here

anyways got lots more on IG and my webpage which is easy to find ... Google my name ... GreenGooLabs and it's there since it's a simple dotcom page so greengoolabs and Ya know the rest don't wsnt to break rules since i havnt officially dropped here yet but i def won't trust many with my seeds with all the stories and truth I've seen personally about the scandless seed banks anyways peace all and hope to see all my gear doing Ya all as good as it has for all my testers that are begging for more which is a good sign Id guess ;) got tired of the hit or miss breeders so most all my strains are other good names worked to where I want them then used to my gear or clones so as loompa said aslong as i make them better i can use all I want and same with bodhi so im trying to give them what they asked ... Respect to them and the othrr true breeders before me . I've been here 20 plus years working these strains but we're always learning ;)

Peace and respect all
Chem
Greengoolabs

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Very nice .. Much respect to you for the Effort and time you Put into making new and Rare Strains ..
with great technique .. And nice descriptions of how you do it !!! they sound Awesome .. @1973chemgrower
Grow Strong & breed Stronger.. :-)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks a lot my canna brother ... The way i look at it is i should be just as stoked to grow these strains out as much as the next grower ... if I won't waste all the time , space and money on growing these seed strains then others shouldn't either ... But politics and money are what makes this scene the way it's going but more and more true breeders are coming back out of the woodwork and thanks to the ones who paved the way which were the people who risked there freedum as i did but now more talent is def coming out from under the radar and sharing these special strains with us all so i def always give credit where credit is due as Max knows i about write a book for my strain discriptions so there's as much history as I can possibly give behind all the work involved in my creations

Peace ane good vibes,
Chem
Greengoolabs

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

check out the fire in here !!!!!!
nice pics of the strains youve created . i have been wondering for awhile how fire they get and the pics are proof bro !!!! hit me up we definately need to hang/ meet sometime .
peace DGD

H

happy b

Dark but shows the greasy and Tric coverage but most of all its deadly potent it's my tahoe og x Chemdog sour d Dom grape stomper make aka tahoe earthquake or tahoe snowman ...trics are so abundant there covered even up the stalks of the main plant and fan leaves aswell
View attachment 529543

Close up
View attachment 529546
View attachment 529547

Also some of my really old and dead on work Deathstar x blueberry aka deadly berries or deathberry just at 10 days to go still so packs it on still ... The BBerry was found in dutch passion seeds .. This cross is worked to f4s and BXed to the mom and then to the dad aswell and then IX'ed (f4 x f1) so there solid dank meets sour blueberry ... All flavor is sour with a tad of earthy and def taste the blueberry aswell but it's def really potent so another solid strain that the dispensarys beg for here

View attachment 529550

anyways got lots more on IG and my webpage which is easy to find ... Google my name ... GreenGooLabs and it's there since it's a simple dotcom page so greengoolabs and Ya know the rest don't wsnt to break rules since i havnt officially dropped here yet but i def won't trust many with my seeds with all the stories and truth I've seen personally about the scandless seed banks anyways peace all and hope to see all my gear doing Ya all as good as it has for all my testers that are begging for more which is a good sign Id guess ;) got tired of the hit or miss breeders so most all my strains are other good names worked to where I want them then used to my gear or clones so as loompa said aslong as i make them better i can use all I want and same with bodhi so im trying to give them what they asked ... Respect to them and the othrr true breeders before me . I've been here 20 plus years working these strains but we're always learning ;)

Peace and respect all
Chem
Greengoolabs
Would love to hear a bit more on your RKS and any pics of it you may have?
obviously been looking for real rks beans for a very long long time.
the closezt iv got sofar is 4/5 beans of bodhis Chemdog 91 x rks that were f2,d which i consider myself very lucky to get.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Well, well... looks like the Maxy Pad is once again...

Open for business1

Nice to be back!! Sorry I had to "go walkabout" for a minute, but it's great to see everyone's been doing good!

View attachment 529543

Close up
View attachment 529546
View attachment 529547

View attachment 529550

Peace and respect all
Chem
Greengoolabs

Thanks for posting those scrumptious pics here my brother! AND...thank you SOOO MUCH for the opportunity to sample & enjoy this great gear! I've been testing for Green Goo Labs (in fact...I still am)! I can testify to the Tahoe Earthquake! It's def some of the best tasting, most potent meds I've ever run or smoked! The grape stomper parent lends it's delish grape flavor AND it's legendary knockout stone! I'm also running your "Lemango" this run! It's just dripping in amazing lemon/fruity/fuel-like funk! I've got to say...Green Goo has some of...if not THE very best gear I've ever run! I'll get some pics at lights on for yall!!

Thanks a lot my canna brother ... The way i look at it is i should be just as stoked to grow these strains out as much as the next grower ... if I won't waste all the time , space and money on growing these seed strains then others shouldn't either ... But politics and money are what makes this scene the way it's going but more and more true breeders are coming back out of the woodwork and thanks to the ones who paved the way which were the people who risked there freedum as i did but now more talent is def coming out from under the radar and sharing these special strains with us all so i def always give credit where credit is due as Max knows i about write a book for my strain discriptions so there's as much history as I can possibly give behind all the work involved in my creations

Peace ane good vibes,
Chem
Greengoolabs[/QUOTE

I love the fact that you give so much info!! I wish ALL breeders would clue into the fact that they'd sell more if they gave more info! I actually started a poll regarding that very thing, but it got removed! So much for the whole freedom of speech thing, huh?!!

Would love to hear a bit more on your RKS and any pics of it you may have?
obviously been looking for real rks beans for a very long long time.
the closezt iv got sofar is 4/5 beans of bodhis Chemdog 91 x rks that were f2,d which i consider myself very lucky to get.

No doubt bro! I've also been searching for a true RKS (& a true blueberry...but that's a whole other rant ill spare you from just now)! For years! There's allot of strains out there that promise it...but I've found none that delivered!! That's another pet peeve I have with most breeders! I shouldn't have to run 20 fucking paks to find the damn pheno the entire strain is named for!!!

Well...I guess that's enuff bitching for one Sun morning! Haha hope y'all have a great one! I'll post up some pics of this amazing Green Goo gear I have running right now. Currently I'm running all strains fom Green Goo & ROC, & my room has never looked (or smelled) better! Thanks guys!! Best, Max

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 529543

Close up
View attachment 529546
View attachment 529547

View attachment 529550

Peace and respect all
Chem
Greengoolabs

Very solid looking gear there friend. Very nice indeed.:D

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks all and @Max Frost thanks for the kind words as always and man the tahoe earthquake as Ya stated some call "ralf" weed ... Like in the movie up in smoke lol cause they have never actually got sick off a flower before smoking some good grown tahoe EQ and i know people always say this but when Ya get my death berry Ya will def see it's even more potent and so yummy and greasy Chem skunky sour berry smell and flavor that will blow your mind but then i also have the others i have never released since they were my own strains I've hoarded for years other then a few close friends to hold them down so saving the best for now that I've actually decided to start sharing the dank nasties

I swear I seen someone ask about the rks aka ol dirty bastard which was an 80s sensi skunk I believe either way it's all skunk funk not the skunk from afar but the upclose nose burner ... She's a sativa looking plant but has just a touch more sativa so prob a 40/60 sativa Dom and has literally almost black looking resin like the desthstar is greying this girl is a darker shade or grey so almost more like dark Karo syrup and she's also a great yielder ... I will have pics very soon ... All my neighbors know when im flowering some and the kids all think its a fresh sprayed skunk in the neighborhood lol but boshi Is also working a rks project and sending me a cross of what i think a male from will be def a good one for the bx to her to keep it smooth and my experience with Bxing is the first bx always seems to be solid but the second bx always tosses phenos all over the place so im Gonna try both and see what yeilds more rks Dom moms

Speaking of nasties i also have a fire as fuck skunk that's a pre invasion afghan that's also almost as nasty as the skunk and frost for days so it's another I'll be working with to some of the old clones I've got stashed away and Ofcourse some new non hype clones so lots of rare and unique work coming up this year and it just keeps getting danker and stronger as there worked to my liking but I'll def get into more when i get my own sub forum and start keeping them all logged as they grow and tell the history also I'll spit some knowledge for the growers and breeders out there who may get use out of my old ass lol since I've done a lot of experimenting and put a lot of hours into the canna biz and def hate to waste it and i def still even learn from new growers even so it's all about sharing and planting the seed and growing it to it's fullest ... I'll leave Ya with one of my newest test grows that im smoking on now which is one I've alresdy shared else where but def not getting old to smoke on

Blue ballz= blueberry (select dutch passion sour true blue) x monkey balls there's all types of colors to her ....mostly red and blue and then some dark purp ofcourse but she's an old one that def is as bog discribes his sour bubble ... Tooth numbing straight indica kick in the head and laid to rest

Bless all and good vibes,
Chem
GGL

And now my adhd is cured so I'll finally shush it

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Oh and the last pic i posted in the post with all the pics is not desthberry don't know why I said that it's actuslly my blueberry x tahoe eq but here's my deathberry while im at it

also a lot or color and frost but the frost looks grey when finished like the deathstar mom

Junk

Junk

Awesome thread @Max Frost Thanks for the invitation. These are the threads where i want to be!

& just to expound on what you already stated. I was 100% organic soil before. I thought nothing could be as good. But enjoying some hydro meds from a particular grower...but several strains. And they were all better, in my opinion, in the aspects that make people choose soil. Taste was better, & aromas were so vibrant. I can only speak for myself, but I realized that the reasons I was using soil, were not valid. It's all hydro for me now, & from now on. In my opinion, I spent a lot of time dialing in my grow in the wrong medium.

Some of these pics are making me drool.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Oh and the last pic i posted in the post with all the pics is not desthberry don't know why I said that it's actuslly my blueberry x tahoe eq but here's my deathberry while im at it
View attachment 529885
also a lot or color and frost but the frost looks grey when finished like the deathstar mom

Mmmm...mmmm...you do got da fire brother!!! Those of you who know me, know I just calls them as I sees them...but I'll have to say that Green Goo's genetics are some of the finest (if not THE best) I've ever run or smoked! Many thanks Chem for hooking me up and giving me the chance to run such amazing and solid gear!

I've had many a looooong convo with Chem about his strains, lines, methods and genetics (he never seems to tire of my endless questions, bless his heart!) and I can promise, he knows exactly what he's doing...knows how a breeder should morally & ethically operate, and his lines are few in quantity but large in quality! All rock solid and well worked! GREAT JOB brother!

Awesome thread @Max Frost Thanks for the invitation. These are the threads where i want to be!

& just to expound on what you already stated. I was 100% organic soil before. I thought nothing could be as good. But enjoying some hydro meds from a particular grower...but several strains. And they were all better, in my opinion, in the aspects that make people choose soil. Taste was better, & aromas were so vibrant. I can only speak for myself, but I realized that the reasons I was using soil, were not valid. It's all hydro for me now, & from now on. In my opinion, I spent a lot of time dialing in my grow in the wrong medium.

Some of these pics are making me drool.

I'm afraid I have to agree man! Just a short time ago, I was a dedicated dirtbagger! I too found what I was looking for with this method in terms of better taste, more potency, better faster growth and more vigor and increased yields and frost! Like you say...all the reasons I was busting my ass running soil rooms! I brewed my own teas, the whole 9 yards! Now...using cheap synthetic nutes, I finally get what the organics promised! And yes...I thought I had pretty good tasting, good smelling stuff before! Now I can't travel with a single bud in a baggie anywhere in my car or on my person or it reeks the whole car out in 5 mins or less! The yield is easily double what I was getting with soil...and in 1/3 the total time! Not to mention that it's much cheaper and much less labor too!!! And the results?

20150816 214908 20150815 225724 20150811 075750 20150806 234204 20150811 200647 20150811 200641

All the plants pictured here (except new flips) are at 5 weeks. And the genetics are all Green Goo and ROC, F.Y.I. (Thanks guys!)

So no...I really dont give a shit if it's organic or man made...if it gives me better meds...I'm gonna fuckin use it! PERIOD!! Thanks for dropping in the old Maxy Pad! Kick yer feet up, fire up, smoke out and come join us! Haha! BEST TO ALL!

@Z: ( I see ya peeping there brother Zoner! Lmao! Saw in your sig line you are on an unscheduled break. Hope all is well my brotha!)

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

Im using that gavita control for mine, the EL2 that has all the fancy settings.so you can run these fuckers at any watt you want from like 360w up to about 860w.i got mine set right at 800w.but I ran them all at 750w for a week to let the bulb break in I guess, not sure it was necessary but I did it anyhow.this controller is badass for the money bro, think it was 300.00 and it does all kinds of shit.i set it up for high temp shut down at 88f and it will auto dim at 82f.so if dimming the gavitas dont bring temps down they will eventually just shut down.i was already maxed out with my a/c before I started hanging these but no problems with that controller.plus it has sunrise/sunset feature I set it for 30 mins so it starts my lamps at 50% power and ramps up to full within those first 30 mins.same with sunset, they just slowly ramp down to 400w and then shut off.gives me alot of peace of mind when im up north killin bambie :)

Hey six...I know this was an old post of yours... but if you're still around, I could use a hand setting up the gavita master controller. You up for a couple of questions? OR ANYBODY who has experience with the gavita 750 & master controller is MORE than welcome to chime in here! Thanks in adavance!

Max Frost

Max Frost

whats up bro :)
Thanks so much bro! I HAVE the master contoller! Quickly...I set it up (admittedly too fast) & nothing worked! Am I understanding it correctly...you hook up and mount the temp sensor...& plug it in. Then run the phone cable from the controller to the first light. At the first light you use the supplied splitter and run one cord to the light and the other to the next splitter and light...and so on? I'm pretty sure that's what I did...but nothing! I had plants going so just had to put each light on its on timer and spend forever getting them synced, but haven't tried again. I'd like to be using it instead of having it just smiling at me mounted on the wall unplugged! Haha. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom