The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

yeah so i run my phone cord from el2 to the first splitter,then from 1st splitter i run one cord to ballast and the other cord goes to the next splitter in line.does that help at all on the cords lol ? so you also must make sure your ballasts are set to the aux setting and not on a wattage like 1000w,it must always be in aux postion to run off the el2.and they must be hooked up before you set the programs.

sixstring

sixstring

so i just re read what you typed and it does sound like you wired them correct,just gotta make sure they are set to aux on the ballast knob.then go through and check your settings like on/off times,and remember to hit the "enter" button whenever you make changes in the el1 or 2 that you are satisfied with and want to keep

sixstring

sixstring

So its not aux but ext where the knob needs to be bro lol.like this

20150818 182804

Junk

Junk

Hey, max is ok I think, been a couple weeks since I heard from him but he was doing good then. That being said, @Max Frost and @1973chemgrower give me a shout please when you see this.

Good to know. He was very helpful to me, just wanted to make sure he was alright.

sixstring

sixstring

How are you dealing with the heat issues from that thing? I saw one the other day & it throws a TON of heat!

They really dont give off that much heat imo,its almost the same as a cooled 600hps.but my room has alot of space above the lights so maybe the heat is going up and out idk.i put in 5 750w gavitas and only took down 3 600w cooltubes and my enviro barely changed at all.

Junk

Junk

They really dont give off that much heat imo,its almost the same as a cooled 600hps.but my room has alot of space above the lights so maybe the heat is going up and out idk.i put in 5 750w gavitas and only took down 3 600w cooltubes and my enviro barely changed at all.

Good to know. The one I saw, was incredibly hot. No way I could run it in my space as i don't use conventional AC.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey guys...sorry for the absence. I'm not online much these days it seems. Yeah...I hooked them up just like that...and Did have the ballasts set to EXT...so Idk what is up!

@ Big Buddy...hey bro. I'm fine. Thanks. I just shot you a PM bro!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hey fellas. Been having problems signing on for a while. Very sad to tell any of you who were friends with ol' Max that he passed away. I met Max at another forum over 20 years ago and he was an invaluable help to me when I moved from outdoor to indoor. I miss my conversations with Max and he will no doubt be missed by many. He was a great grower and an even better guy and friend. I know he's up there growing some killer, looking down on us, smokin a fatty of the finest green and laughing at all the bullshit going on in this crazy world. RIP my Brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom