• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
quirk

quirk

Only 2 things come to mind.
1. As i suspected... we have been trolled... and I'm done feeding
or
2. I will no longer poke fun of the mentally challenged... so i'm out.

Either way his response speaks for itself.
@Aqua Man - Concur. I've got DJ on ignore.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

sure.
they need it..they must have it.

you know what else they need?
AN ELECTRIC FIELD.

banana's contain K...which (among many things) allow electrical transmissions across cells.

the plant is a pre programmed life form controlled by switches..yes, its binary.
18 hours of lite do this...and 12 hours of lite do that.
its in everyones face yet most focus on the exterior . ya gotta look deeper so you can reprogram or exploit the programming
Alright so your plants like banana kompot?

DTG

DTG

If that cannabis is programmable, where do you plug in the USB cable ?

Don.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

At first I thought Joe was doing some trolling, but after viewing this video and seeing some crazy stuff people do while growing I don't think it's too far fetched and I kinda believe that he's actually doing what he says he's doing.
That video is painful to watch.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Pix side by side ?
I did 4 side by sides with terpinator all on the same plant ive been growing for years. It did nothing noticeable at all. Products that have: kelp,humic,sugars,silica,microbes were all noticeable in whatever form. Resinator from rock noticeably sped up flower times, which is why i won't use it. Seagreen kicks major ass and had the most effect in all my side by sides. It also makes everything in every soil i've used it in come alive. Promix south seagreen sprouts different weeds in the cup when i use it where it doesn't if i don't. If you use kelp, humic, sugar, silica, or microbes stacking has no effect and is wasted money. You also need far less kelp than is suggested. Kelp was proven with humic in a study to be mist effective at 2:5 k:h. Things like zues juice, nirvana, etc. do work if you don't already use kelp, but i couldn't find any difference in any way from aspirin,chitosan,aminoacids,fulvicvshumic,bvitamins, i'm sure i'm forgetting some more I've tested, and every common popular product from terpinator and before. All done in side by sides on the same strain. Terpinator did absolutely nothing, even at 60ml/gallon every water.

Last edited:
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

If that cannabis is programmable, where do you plug in the USB cable ?

Don.

thats a very good question don...

and let me give you an answer.

we are taking about biological cells..and not electronic cells.
its core programming us in the dna nucleui.

Top Bottom