The New To Coco & Having A Toxicity and Deficiency Problem Flow Chart

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

There are a handful of grow dairies that are struggling due to not watering enough.
Almost every single coco thread having issues, is due to not watering at-least once a day.
Its just taking up too much energy from me to help - so here's a chart lol.

Things You Will Not Do When Daily Water:

• Be adding "more nutes" to the media, if you do 20%+ Run off. You are pushing out the old solution, and resetting the media. You should never seen burns from that.

• Over-watering. Once the water drains out after a feeding. Your plants have enough oxygen.

• Wasting water. You are just replacing what they drank, and 20%+ on-top of that amount. The more you water, the smaller amounts you can use.

• Damaging roots/Preventing roots growth. Because they have the oxygen.. Think DWC. Roots always growing in water, they are not "exploring". They are growing to take in more nutes/water. You do NOT, and should not let the coco dry out for root building.

Flow chart
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

There are a handful of grow dairies that are struggling due to not watering enough.
Almost every single coco thread having issues, is due to not watering at-least once a day.
Its just taking up too much energy from me to help - so here's a chart lol.

Things You Will Not Do When Daily Water:

• Be adding "more nutes" to the media, if you do 20%+ Run off. You are pushing out the old solution, and resetting the media. You should never seen burns from that.

• Over-watering. Once the water drains out after a feeding. Your plants have enough oxygen.

• Wasting water. You are just replacing what they drank, and 20%+ on-top of that amount. The more you water, the smaller amounts you can use.

• Damaging roots/Preventing roots growth. Because they have the oxygen.. Think DWC. Roots always growing in water, they are not "exploring". They are growing to take in more nutes/water. You do NOT, and should not let the coco dry out for root building.
i like how you added the advance nute to the scene,really that is a damn shame to and confusing to a newb i would think,it is what it is

bunkerking

bunkerking

*shrugs* I really just can't catch a break. I wish I could understand why that's so upsetting to you.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

*shrugs* I really just can't catch a break. I wish I could understand why that's so upsetting to you.
doesnt upset me but one way,it a manufacture trying to bring in a bullshit line independantly when folks just want to stay away from the rip off shop and grow there own,these nutes provide more issues to make you buy more shit to fix there shit which is the whole idea,every thing supose to be the same,if you want your nute line better than others ,then focus on micro nutrient ,with those doesnt matter your media,but tis crap there selling hasnt a place,ph perfect my ass ,does it has some magic in it to provide for a water source that 8 or 9 even sewage if that what you got,can i go down to my local river get water add this shit and have ph perfect nutrients,i dont think so,so it is folks im trying to spread love to with my love of growing all plants not just weed,something i can do to leave a foot print in the sand if i died today,just rips them so bad they give up and go to the rip and rob joints.
it doesnt upset me ,more like disturbes me that even we heads that have fought tooth and nail illegaly to grow this plant ,that all sudden becomes legal on states level only,all sudden is a market to rip every one off,they only do it once ,cause oh jhon newbie isnt gonna use the shit again but in mean time they still got his dollar once ,that what burn ash in my ass hahahah

Top Bottom