The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

A Cambodian virgin, a silver goat. A five footed rhino and a picture with willie Nelson teaching you how to roll a doobie! Lol idk bro im guessing 120?? Could be WAY off!! GL!
Having a little trouble finding the Cambodian Virgin, would a soon to be Nun suffice.......Hmmmmm.. :hungry:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
A Cambodian virgin, a silver goat. A five footed rhino and a picture with willie Nelson teaching you how to roll a doobie! Lol idk bro im guessing 120?? Could be WAY off!! GL!
uzz a fool, lol

confu

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Finally here....
Should I get F3 or the Bx2s?
Tough decision!
I thought the foo dawgs and abominable snow mans were dropping?

kes54800

kes54800

Logic will let us know when they're up, you'll see a section for Loompa Farms when they are, be fast cuz they won't last. Gotta send payment International Express, extra 40 bones if you're in the US and you'll get your beans no worries..
What about bitcoin Instead?

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I wanted at least 2! but I'm going to settle for 1 now!
Don't want to be greedy!
Hopefully this works out in everyone's favor...
Fingers crossed!

soserthc1

soserthc1

That almost a pack every 1000 members! But really how many visitors as day including the regulars? About 100-200 and more than half aint got it atm or arent interested. Our chances look good bro!
And add all the people working into the mix helps the chances to but sitting here watching the tequila sisters hitting refresh sucks

powerplant

powerplant

No need to camp(if you have a good cell phone) or repeatedly refresh, Logic will give a heads up as always and post in this thread when they drop.
Click "Watch Thread" in the top right corner and boom instant notifications when a post is made to the thread. Most Drops are between 5-7pm Est

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Shit im at work too but im on it boyyyyy! Ogfresh, buy to your hearts desire, fuck that aint no one worried if you getting yours!
Remember sharing is caring...lol
If loompa never " shared" his time to create beans!
Then this thread wouldn't exist!
So why be greedy?
I'm pretty sure it's a couple of keepers in each pack!

PHEN

PHEN

^^I understand, gotta stay safe man, you're doing some incredible work, wanna keep it that way;)

zeke

zeke

I haven't ever been all that interested in any drop on here really till now. This is sort of stressful. I'm medicating more than usual. I feel like I'm waiting for a date. I'm starting to feel groggy from overindulgence and am afraid I'll miss out if I succumb. Great marketing strategy but very painful for potential customers. 10000 plants for a parent and you got 60 packs? Come on bro some people will buy twenty packs for a good run.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Gotta make sure I get at least one of these packs. I have, like everyone else, been waiting very patiently for this drop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom