The original MOLOKAI land race strain

• Thread starter DirtyHwn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Did you get the molokai frost from good gear?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Mulanje and Malawi gold are different. I grew both and mulanje is one of the most radical insane highs I've ever had like i took to much but like holy shit i cant belive I'm up here .it was like the energy wouldn't leave my brain. It's renowned for being something like super super

And Malawi gold is like as good lsd psychedelic effect. But literally it will effect the same zone and if you know you don't like that zone it's rough.

Personally I love them and the mixer sounds great either

more into the Malawi gold and I loved the mulanje but it's to radical a l for me. But I'd smoke Malawi gold all day.

GoodGear

GoodGear

Mulanje and Malawi gold are different. I grew both and mulanje is one of the most radical insane highs I've ever had like i took to much but like holy shit i cant belive I'm up here .it was like the energy wouldn't leave my brain. It's renowned for being something like super super

And Malawi gold is like as good lsd psychedelic effect. But literally it will effect the same zone and if you know you don't like that zone it's rough.

Personally I love them and the mixer sounds great either

more into the Malawi gold and I loved the mulanje but it's to radical a l for me. But I'd smoke Malawi gold all day.
Actually Mulanje is a region in Malawi. It has been grown by sativa lovers for many years around the world. There are several malawai gold strains,
the Mulanje is reported as some of the most extreme of all malawai gold. It came to me out of Australia from a grower.
If you search on the web Mulanje is listed as Malawi gold.
Your experience sounds interesting, the only plant that I’ve ever grown that completely rushed me out and gave me the noids was “strawberry blonde” back in the early 2000’s from spice of life. It was said to have Nigerian in the mix. Super tasty like the old Colombian gold. Had me up all night like a crack head looking out the windows. Lol.
Anyway the x with the Mulanje and Molokai frost should be some really nice herb. Potent and tasty. Just what most sativa heads are after.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Actually Mulanje is a region in Malawi. It has been grown by sativa lovers for many years around the world. There are several malawai gold strains,
the Mulanje is reported as some of the most extreme of all malawai gold. It came to me out of Australia from a grower.
If you search on the web Mulanje is listed as Malawi gold.
Your experience sounds interesting, the only plant that I’ve ever grown that completely rushed me out and gave me the noids was “strawberry blonde” back in the early 2000’s from spice of life. It was said to have Nigerian in the mix. Super tasty like the old Colombian gold. Had me up all night like a crack head looking out the windows. Lol.
Anyway the x with the Mulanje and Molokai frost should be some really nice herb. Potent and tasty. Just what most sativa heads are after.
Mulanje is not Malawi gold as in the renown strain Malawi gold the strainhunters sought. Mulanje is like you said from Malawi but not at all in the same zone of high experience. If this is the Mulanje I grew this is going to be a very scarily Potent strain like did I just accidently do 800mics of acid... acid not lsd25. either way because the molokai frost is already a serious tripper bud but mulanje is way above it as far as I'm on psychedelics holy fuckn shit when will this end. How did I get this high off one fuckn pod lol. So this could be one of the gnarlyest strains I've seen...

Mulanje is like 10x more potent its known for its psychedelic experience being so high women of the region won't smoke it for fear of being you assulted 10x. . I got so blasted off 5pods of mulanje I couldn't sex my chick th3 last day she was visiting.

Malawi gold is Way more chill in comparison yet still not for anyone who doesn't love psychedelics and the head zone it outs people in.

I got my info from the site that I bought both genetics from in 2013 and it was as described exactly. Mulanje a shamen bud with a string high so high women won't go near it. Is the paraphrase. I can't give the site out because it's one of my hidden gems and while I want them to hve traffic I don't want to lose beans I want when I want them. But I will say it was the first site like growdairies...

I also know for sure the true Mulanje and can authenticate it. I'm only so wow cuz this imo is one of the most dangerous sativas out there for sure not for everyone. When they say 91chem is not for new smokers or low tolerance... they would be like dude mulanje is death status in a bud if you don't have a very strong mind you could end up in debo chicken coop coo-ing like. Bird till they momma find them. I'm not kidding and I've done over a pound of Hawaiians cyanasin to myself in. Sitting. And vail dropped. And this fuckin Mulanje was scarier then both.

This was 1 notch below the 2 nugs that gave me a legit out of body experience where ei was looking down t the table and at me on my bed legit no lies off a hit of weed I shit n vomited at the same time then made it to my bed n was spider man looking at my still body on the bed.

My chik was naked on the bed ready n i hit the bong of mulanje and in 10sec i couldn't get it hard. At all to save my life. She flew 15000miles to get to me sort of.

The guy was going to contract me to grow Malawi gold because I knew the mother to cross with. And the true Malawi gold experience.

I want this strain but I'm like can I handle it I bet it would take someone out of a meth hi, like my friends tangihaz did.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
This was not like anxiety this was like holy shit I didn't know this could happen or was a possible head space, I mean wow.

I love your molokai frost tasty an quality experience.
The chang Mai x master kush did out preform my hopes in the cross. And the molokai frost was a great addition to my dmt (night blooming jasmine ) kauai electric.

How much are packs?

GoodGear

GoodGear

Email me
I don’t want to violate the rules here.
Appreciate it and glad you enjoyed our gear.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Can you make a fem of the best one s1 please. I don't like buying regs any more but I like the option. We have our plant counts and they have yet given us a square meters but we hope they do. I think it should he like alcohol you can brew what you like fo r personal consumption. But I still prefer a fem.

How many phenos does it have?

G

Growdaddy69

Zenith from ace are the plants. Nice sweet incense cherry citrus smells.
Seed stock is Molokai frost males x cannabiogen destroyer.
Impressive! Is it natural without training? That's what I like the main grow head!

Stokes

Stokes

So how many legit Hawaiian landraces are available? I would not mind running some alongside the chocolate thai next grow

GoodGear

GoodGear

Not many from the old days. Just like other places in the world where the population of growers grew killer cultivars, Hawaii has been injected with all the flavor of the day cannabis strains. Some here prob hold some of the heirlooms but most don’t grow them as they just don’t sell in todays market. The public doesn’t really want the old pure sativas that once thrived here.

Lockebox

Lockebox

The way y’all are talking about this Mulanje has me seriously interested..

I always hear about these soaring and psychedelic type sativas, but have never got to experience one for myself.

Top Bottom