• Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm pheno hunting some ghost og crosses atm real excited for ghost x mss

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Your gonna need to find "Michael Gegax" the man in the bunker in AZ. I'm crying laughing writing that... O the stories of OG Kush. I'd say everyone above is spot on for Ghost being your most reliable find. I tend to think SFV represents the citrus OG's and the Ghost is that candy sugar OG terp. Ghost OG below, keep it terpy.
I've ran Ghost and SFV OG multiple times, currently running Ghost. I do appreciate all the help, advice and input! The OG I'm looking for is different, unlike the popular OG's you see on the forums all the time (which I've run my fair share of). If I do find a cut of it I will be sure to post pics and whatnot. It almost has this Hindu/Bubba kick to it. Whenever I come across it and ask I get the same answer "this guy whose's been running it for years". Which leads me to believe the heirloom OG might be it. Maybe it is the Ghost or SFV and I have just not been running it properly and need to dial it properly?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Tk, sfv clone only, ghost, then you have the s1 clone onlys poison, faceoff, diablo, high octane etc but the triangle is legit old og
Oh, shit! Triangle! Thank you! I'm going to try and find a legit cut. I have a feeling that might be it.

I've heard of the Triangle cut, but have never ran it. Somehow never made the connection in my head. From what I remember people say it's kinda kushy, right?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I don't have the cut yet, but I have confirmed its existence and found a handful of people who have the cut. The Original OG Kush exists!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Kids cut he grew in the valley got called ghost by someone and it stuck. Thats what Kid says. So ghost o.g. is what you want i expect. Wish i could find the ghost i used to run. It had nothing to do with o.g. . I find it od that soemone would name a strain what another strains name is. lol. like u.w. lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I read somewhere that the dude who he (ORGNKID) passed it to's moniker was "Ghost", hence "Ghost OG" and it is an S1 of the original OG.

I still haven't found the OG I'm looking for, but I've found "The Original OG Kush". If your curious about it, go ask Karma, he knows what's up.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

The two originals I believe are TK (Triangle Kush best grown by cornbreadricky on ig. Then Original OG Kush by realogkushstory on ig. They are held tightly though. If you want the closest to a real old school OG I would recommend the Ghost OG cut from DHN (dark heart nursery). Check out the real history of og kush from adam dunn show on youtube its pretty interesting.

H

HighArtist

Ghost and SFV have been circulating for about 15 years and that right about when OG kush first hit the scene so it doesnt get more heirloom than that. Cloneville is legit, all the clones ive got from them are good genetics and they've never had any pests. My only complaint is that the clones are tiny and bearly rooted. The Farm is putting out the biggest healthiest clones that I know about right now and they have a amazing list of strains to choose from. The Old school OG from Cloneville is a good indica with a heavy lemon fuely flavor, it finishes quicker than most OGs but its super stretchy, finicky and doesnt yield the best. Theres a ton of good OG and OG hybrids all over so cal at this point, a lot of the newer OGs yield better grow stouter and are not as finicky as the original heirloom versions, you just want a heirloom OG thats been unadulterated if your plan on working the strain and making some hybrids or crosses, they are the only ones that seem to maintain the OG flavor in seed form.

Here's an example of a Pre 98 Bubba Kush from Cloneville that the High Art Collective
Pre 98 Bubba 72
preserved as a botanical.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Here's an example of a Pre 98 Bubba Kush from Cloneville that the High Art Collective View attachment 570974 preserved as a botanical.
Just checked Cloneville's inventory and nothing I'm interested in is currently in-stock. Plus I hear rumors about mites and shit (NEVER dealing with that shit again).

I think I found what I'm looking for :)

That botanical preservation is hella dope, tho! Props!

H

HighArtist

Just checked Cloneville's inventory and nothing I'm interested in is currently in-stock. Plus I hear rumors about mites and shit (NEVER dealing with that shit again).

I think I found what I'm looking for :)

That botanical preservation is hella dope, tho! Props!
Thanks, MushinNoshin
Visited Cloneville today. Calvin said they are redoing their grow rooms and will no longer fill individual custom orders. Instead they will just put stuff out in main room as it becomes available. Of course, bugs
Skywalker 150dpi
and mildew remain a problem, especially since some portion of their stuff comes from other growers. Also visited The Farm on Sherman Way. They have what looks like Swerve's San Fernando Valley Og and some very nice baby Abusive clones among others. Their space is very nice too. Worth checking out. Unfortunately, many of their teens were a bit light stretched... So still looking for high quality teens and pre-flowers to make into art. Any suggestions would be appreciated. In the meantime, here's a Skywalker OG Just beggining to flower!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Thanks, MushinNoshin
Visited Cloneville today. Calvin said they are redoing their grow rooms and will no longer fill individual custom orders. Instead they will just put stuff out in main room as it becomes available. Of course, bugsView attachment 571337 and mildew remain a problem, especially since some portion of their stuff comes from other growers. Also visited The Farm on Sherman Way. They have what looks like Swerve's San Fernando Valley Og and some very nice baby Abusive clones among others. Their space is very nice too. Worth checking out. Unfortunately, many of their teens were a bit light stretched... So still looking for high quality teens and pre-flowers to make into art. Any suggestions would be appreciated. In the meantime, here's a Skywalker OG Just beggining to flower!
Thanks! That was refreshingly honest.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thanks, MushinNoshin
Visited Cloneville today. Calvin said they are redoing their grow rooms and will no longer fill individual custom orders. Instead they will just put stuff out in main room as it becomes available. Of course, bugsView attachment 571337 and mildew remain a problem, especially since some portion of their stuff comes from other growers. Also visited The Farm on Sherman Way. They have what looks like Swerve's San Fernando Valley Og and some very nice baby Abusive clones among others. Their space is very nice too. Worth checking out. Unfortunately, many of their teens were a bit light stretched... So still looking for high quality teens and pre-flowers to make into art. Any suggestions would be appreciated. In the meantime, here's a Skywalker OG Just beggining to flower!
That is a really cool picture. ;)

H

HighArtist

Thanks GrowGod for your kind words,

The Skywalker and the Bubba that I posted above are real cannabis plants that we preserve, put under glass and mount in an 11 x 14 inch frame. We also do single leaf botanicals in smaller frames. It took us about a year of trial and error to figure out how to do this this right. Now we are working on preserving flower. If you look closely at the Skywalker you can see that it is in early flowering. Soon though, we believe we will master the art of preserving larger buds. This is very exciting stuff for us and could be really awesome for growers who want to take a favorite strain or grow and turn it into art that they can hang on their wall and maybe one day show to their grand kids.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Thanks GrowGod for your kind words,

The Skywalker and the Bubba that I posted above are real cannabis plants that we preserve, put under glass and mount in an 11 x 14 inch frame. We also do single leaf botanicals in smaller frames. It took us about a year of trial and error to figure out how to do this this right. Now we are working on preserving flower. If you look closely at the Skywalker you can see that it is in early flowering. Soon though, we believe we will master the art of preserving larger buds. This is very exciting stuff for us and could be really awesome for growers who want to take a favorite strain or grow and turn it into art that they can hang on their wall and maybe one day show to their grand kids.
I wonder if you could take a tissue culture from it?

H

HighArtist

I wonder if you could take a tissue culture from it?
I wish you could tissue culture our specimens but to preserve we treat plant by infusing it with liquid sealers and plasticizers. Then we use an EVA high-heat bond to seal and isolate it from environment. One benefit of this process is that it makes the plant legal to own and ship as we bake the all the cannabinoids out of it and then seal the remaining material under various substrates making it "unavailable" for human consumption. Another benefit is that the botanical art piece, if well treated, will last for a long, long time without degrading. We are also storing these pieces digitally and as sealed originals in order to build a taxonomic strain library that we hope to make available to everyone online once it gets big enough.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

In Washington State we are blessed to have the OG Story. And TrueOG at the Bakeree. One is Indica and one is Sativa. The Indica leaning one will kick your ass, it's called TrueOG. The more Sativa leaning one called OGStory hits hard but without the couch lock.

that picture is the real deal pre98 bubba, that's the only plant I know inside and out. I wish I could find the real cut of pre98 again, I miss how hungry it makes you.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I could pop some pre-98 and OGK seeds and clone em I guess. Problem is I`m way up North and most of the people who are looking for these strains are way down South. I just don`t have time to run I-5 with loads of clones to deliver. These seeds are very stable. There the same genetics Orgkid had only not S1`s. They are like f9+ I just got so many irons in the fire as it is though!

Top Bottom