The Perfect Portable Concentrate Pen/box Mod Attachment

• Thread starter King Julien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

So I've been looking around the web for weeks now trying to find a portable wax pen or box mod tank that would meet my requirements but I've been finding the search plagued by people that have only ever used 1 or 2 and think they're the bee's knees or people that are clearly selling what they've got too many of in stock.

At first I was sold on the hercules because it would fit my current box mod with a 9 dollar adapter and is known for the best of the best hits when used properly. I'm also not afraid of it's step learning curve. It also can hold a half gram plus of concentrate.

I'm not, however, a fan of the 30 second to 2 minute cooldown drawtime after use that's required to keep it from leaking because I'm looking for a little more stealth. A large unit would be okay but I need to be able to get a good hit fast and put it away fast so the hercules is a no go.

The next option that caught my interest is the sai atomizer that can fit directly onto my box mod. It uses some of the best coil technology on the market for that style of atomizer from what I've seen.

Then again I'm not a huge fan of having to constantly reload the coil after every hit or two AND really don't like how if you overload it it doesn't burn off as you use it it just collects in the bottom for reclaim, and clogs the air holes, as seems to be a problem with all coil styles.

I've got an idea for a tank design that I think would solve most of the problems these tanks have but I also am not terribly well versed in electronics although I do have a full machine shop. Before I go whole hog learning a new craft to fulfill my needs I was just curious if there was anything out there on the market that could fulfill them for me.

Long story short I'm looking for a portable vape mod tank or pen that I can load with enough concentrate to travel with through the day that doesn't have a long warm-up or cool-down period.

One way or another I'm getting something that fills this void in my life of no way to conveniently get high on the go all day discreetly!

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I've got a Vanguard 510 Nail, Basically a cheap E-Rig with 510 threading that you put on your mod. Not sure if this is what you're looking for since it's not designed to be pre-loaded. But you can tuck into an alley, have it heated in 5-10 seconds, dab, and be on your way! The only negative is that the atomizer portion gets pretty hot after a few rips, but one fat rip shouldn't take too long to cool down. I could post pics if you'd like

Top Bottom