The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

im about to work on a strain my friend started called "the finest" its a nyc haze female pollenated (accidentally) by an unknown fruity "kush" with sturdy purple branches, fuely fruity skunk smell in veg and grew like a pyramid (leaves look like a perfect square from a airal view!). then im goin to search for that super mexican brick/ari/mersh/christmas bud i used to get back in the mid to late 90's (that still sounds crazy sayin "mid to late 90's" time flies!) i recently found 3 sets of bangin ari seeds a purple version, a fruity one and a really earthy skunky one :) so im hopin to find a keeper and a stud to get it goin!

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

just started messing around with pollen within the last year. I got gifted some seeds from a friend of mine that were pre98 bubba x la con. popped 3, 2 were female and 1 was male. The male looked amazing, so much so that i was sure it was a female. i put it into my veg room to make a mom out of it and flowered out the other 2. well to my surprise it started growing balls and now its givin me some pretty dank smoke. so far i've crossed him with old school sensi jucy fruit, LA pure kush and a white widow haze cross that i have. In the process of crossing it with Chemdog #4 and purple urkel.

S

Surfr

Haven't made any yet, but I will be throwing some Lemon Larry Pollen on a Witches Weed and White Master Kush... Should be interesting

D

DrDanko

JohnWayne: Crossing that Conf with the Pre98 Bubba should definitely bring out the Conf's colors. Sounds amazing! Everyone's crosses sound sick. I actually just found an intruder in the flower room, but he had some pretty small balls and I don't think he got to any of the girls. Anyway, I doubt this will work but I threw him outside into the storage space and hopefully he'll drop a little pollen in the next few weeks. It's a nice lookin' Soma Lavender, so that would be nice to cross with lots of things! Peace. DrD.

R

Rob1

does anyone know he best way to save pollen so i dont have to keep the male around?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
does anyone know he best way to save pollen so i dont have to keep the male around?

same way as the seeds bro form i've read, put it in a straw u can close it with burning each sides and store it in the fridge.

Damn guys i've read all the post and there is a lot of good things going on, i love i!!! I wil check ur thread SMF!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Hashdog

What up fellas, Here is a cross I made about a year ago, its Hashberry X Chemdd male.. Just got done runnin her and she is a beast for sho, smells are split right down the middle, chem/hash with berry undertones, rock hard nugz, heavy yield-er for sho. Still have the mom and beans left , will do another run with her soon. These are the only pics I have of her, she got smoked up really quick.. :joint:

Picture 547
Picture 548
Picture 549
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn UnitedG shit looks dank as hell bro! Congrats on that sick cross she look stellar bro let us know when u run this beast again.

Reactions: mal
Venom818

Venom818

I crossed a 2000 bubba to a very nice la Confidential male the cross came out nice my buddy is growing her right know I ran her like a year ago and shw came out nice ill try to get some pics.

C

chunkymunky

great idea for a thread thecoolestman!
my first adventure into chucking some pollen happened a couple years back. i had females of rez alpha diese, chemdog double d and an afghani from a friend so i decided to hit them with a grindhouse sour bubble bx1 1x male.
next was crossing females from wallyduck c99 f2, subcool deep purple and my cross of afghanixsourbubble all tapped with a caliconnection famed mix mystery male.
this really started getting fun. so i got right to making some more stuff for the vault.
next up was taking a sol sweetooth, billygoat oriental express(thai pheno) and grindhouse sourbubble bx1 1x and pollinated them with a caliconnect aliendog male.
my newest crosses consist of motarebel moondawg, caliconnect pre98 bubba kush s1, ograskal whitefire and dr candyman blizzard locomotive all knocked up with a different aliendog male

N

negative 1

no i never had no problems wit hmold from hashberry i ofte nthink of her as the greatest plant i've grown.....that was when i noticed my growing taking an upswing....now i switched to coco and i'm starting over but with the basics i know already it has been a little less painstaking than all the years growing in dirt. right now i have a wierd looking cinderella 99 male picture with the sharks teeth <first one> the startrain is sensi star and arcata trainwreck....it showed male yesterday which wasnt what i was hoping for but i may keep a cut of him around for playing a bit....i was thinking i have trinity and startrain crossed too growing now so maybe a quick crossing there....i don't know though cuz i should get a few males to select from....one of three buba bx-1 has not shown sex while the other two appear to be female from the "hershey kiss" shaped pre sex flowers where the node and branch on the main stem come together. we'll see i guess what happens. the second pic is a trinity startrain that i like and looks to be female..but we'll wait to when the lights come to 12- 12 to be sure but again the hershey shaped pre sex organs are making me think from all previous grows that this is a female....

Cindy 99 startrain
Trinity startrain
N

NeonBlackFlag

Sick looking plant, unitedg! That really looks/sounds tasty! Did the berry taste come through?

I have only exactly 5 beans of my first pollen chucking which was all accidental (hermie), my e-32 Trainwreck x JillyBean. We found 5 seeds in various jillybean buds, that came from my e-32 tw that hermed from light issues in the grow room. Didn't notice the herm until it was too late, and had no idea that it pollinated anything! It only got 1 lone jillybean dank as fuck plant, it started to purple in the end. All the seeds are prefect too! Haven't popped them yet, but I will in the near future.

E

ent

here's what i've got brewing in the stable. some i have hundreds (if not thousands of) while others i only have a dozen or so. been crossing for about a year or two now. however i haven't been popping beans until recently. nothing has finished yet.

* abusive x ffa
* abusive x (snocap x romulan)
* ak47 x (snocap x romulan)
* atf x (snocap x romulan)
* blackberry bubba kush x og kush unknown cut
* blue dream haze x og kush unknown cut
* f13 x pre98 bubba
* ffa x ffa
* g13 x ffa
* grape ape x ffa
* grape ape x og kush unknown cut
* grape ape x (snocap x romulan)
* green crack x og kush unknown cut
* hashplant x (snocap x romulan)
* headband x ffa
* sfv og kush F2
* strawberry diesel x (snocap x romulan)
* uk cheese x ffa

how is seed trading looked upon on these forums?

H

haze89

here's what i've got brewing in the stable. some i have hundreds (if not thousands of) while others i only have a dozen or so. been crossing for about a year or two now. however i haven't been popping beans until recently. nothing has finished yet.

* abusive x ffa
* abusive x (snocap x romulan)
* ak47 x (snocap x romulan)
* atf x (snocap x romulan)
* blackberry bubba kush x og kush unknown cut
* blue dream haze x og kush unknown cut
* f13 x pre98 bubba
* ffa x ffa
* g13 x ffa
* grape ape x ffa
* grape ape x og kush unknown cut
* grape ape x (snocap x romulan)
* green crack x og kush unknown cut
* hashplant x (snocap x romulan)
* headband x ffa
* sfv og kush F2
* strawberry diesel x (snocap x romulan)
* uk cheese x ffa

how is seed trading looked upon on these forums?

I'd love to run any of those man, good job.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell Yeah ent, thats a fucking killer homemade crosses list actualy!

Damn guys iam getting mad on some of u guys crosses, Venom that shit sounds killer can't wait to see some pics.

NBF that tw jb sound mad bro let us know when u start play with the seeds.

Lol @ Beezie i bet u will get some killer out of those accident.

negative1 u can indeed spot the female during veg, some will even show sex after 4 weeks. U got some nice things going and i like the fact that u are open to whatever can happen lol...I will follow along bro.

here's my seed list if u guys have ideas of sick crosses let me know...

SSH f3
SSSDH
SLH
MIRRE
Happy Brother BX1
Raskal's OG
Larry OG
OGiesel
The Prophet
4SD
SFV Chem
The White x Sour Diesel
White BX
Mob Boss
Hash Plant x Double Strawberry Diesel
Arcata TranWreck x Chemdog D x Afgani
Lifesaver
BogBubble
Flow x Wreck

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I took a reeferman LP#1 x GSUS........huge cola's,great yield and they stay at four feet.I have some running know for this spring.I,ve got pics but cant find the damn wire to upload...........shamus

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
That Damn fucking wire bro! it happen every time to me, i got two now.

Top Bottom