The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wow CVK x SSSDH sounds crazy, good luck with all those crosse. looks like some of tomorow elite can come out from one of those, who knows.

H

haze89

wow CVK x SSSDH sounds crazy, good luck with all those crosse. looks like some of tomorow elite can come out from one of those, who knows.

Oh man you don't even know, I hope a friend of mine can get me a cut of his florida Triangle Kush. If I can get that cut I will for sure hit it with a CVK male. If I were to find a new elite i'd think it would come of that. My selection isn't anything to create an elite with anyways. I can spot a killer plant (male or female) don't get me wrong, I just don't have the space or time to grow out 100+ plants to find the real keepers. I'm sure the CVK wont disappoint though. I'll prob make moms out of every female I get to be honest. Cali Connect gear is hard to get.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'll prob make moms out of every female I get to be honest. Cali Connect gear is hard to get.

Too funny. I agree completely. Maybe someday I'll have the resources to explore serious breeding... 'Til then, I'll just remain an accidental pollen chucker... LOL

L

luvinlife

sounds like and looks like some real killer crosses! Cant wait to see what may come from everyones ideas! I too have been doin some chuckin of the pollen for the last couple years. I had sour d and cottoncandy males a couple years ago and made a few...but now for a little more than a year I've been using three dudes(2 sfv og; 1 bx2 & 1 f3...and a ssh guy) as donors to hit everything up. I put all three in on two full runs as open pollination...and have done some chuckin here and there too. My logic behind using all three males was that when grown out I figured I should be able to see which dad had the influence with sfv and ssh being very different, and already knowing looks, taste, and smell of the moms It seemed finding what was added shouldnt be too hard......or its sounded good in my head anyway...lol Well the first one up was real easy to see the sfv added in. Its the grandaddy purple mom x sfv og daddies(gdp x sfv og) and wow it makes me smile everytime I see her...lol
Here she is at 52 days....gdp x sfv og...
IMG 0715   Copy

IMG 0718   Copy

IMG 0722   Copy

IMG 0731   Copy

IMG 0737   Copy

IMG 0738   Copy

IMG 0739   Copy

IMG 0740   Copy

IMG 0741   Copy

IMG 0742   Copy

N

NeonBlackFlag

luvinlife, those pics look awesome! I can see your working with some pretty good genetics there.

L

luvinlife

Thanks bro.....yeah I can really tell the difference in actually selecting the right males as opposed to just keeping the only male you get which is how I made a few crosses back in the day(which dont get me wrong it will still makes babies....lol)

N

NeonBlackFlag

hahah, yeah thats basically what I'm up too at the moment. Just finding ANY male to use. I have some of Elites Heri OG Kush & Chem DD x Sour OG. I popped 3 heri OG's and NONE of them germed. But now that I have my set up back and running, I'll probably be popping them all shortly, and any male that I get outta it is gonna get chucked at some of my other stuff. Maybe Subcool's spacebomb? hehe

N

negative 1

damn luv thats some dank looking stuff right there. can't mistake the look of the the grand dadddy buds but it looks like the sfv gave it some strech in a good way....were they fast growing or slow like the grandaddy i have ran in the past. good looking stuff and i'm not a huge fan of the purples but thems look NICE!

L

luvinlife

Hey its all one step at a time right....I had some definite goodness come from them: a few himalayan gold and burmese kush moms both knocked up by the sour d male... i got a few females of each and 1 of each of those really stood out with good traits from both parents......so chuck away man Im sure youll be happy with the results!! they sound like interesting crosses for sure....I'll keep the fingers crossed they all pop for ya! I havent tried spacebomb but I just germed a few spacequeen hopin to find that tinybomb pheno...so I'll have to wait and see...keep us updated though on how your male quest goes and good luck :passingjoint:

Mud Man

Mud Man

larry OG with Ze BogBubble YAH?

prophet lady with some yellow raskal fire powder
your list .. too ill bro... You could chuck any of them with any of them and it would just be killler.. nice thread !
stay cool... giving me a lot to think about here LOL:passingjoint:

chucking cherry breaking soon,, straight virgin up in here:fighting0084:

amnesia strawberrys getting a c99 dusting or would you dust with the CHDiesel..

amneisa strawberrys x white sd

bogbubble x c99

coming soon, this just to start me off.. keep inspiring man

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I just finished up an amazing run which produced some sick ass crosses..

TheWhite/Rez's Super Silver Chemdog Haze aka Platinum Dawg Haze
TheWhite/Head's G13Diesel aka JP5 aka JetFuel
TheWhite/MNS BlackWidow aka Event Horizon
TheWhite/OGRaskal's FireOGK/pre'98Bubba Kush aka Hannibal's Kush
Rez's SSCH/Head's G13Diesel yet to be named..
Rez's SSCH/MNS BlackWidow aka Derky's Haze..

All seeds are finished and sorted.. Just planted a bunch to go pheno hunting for my own personal elite so to speak... The real fun begins now..

winta

winta

that event horizon and hannibal's kush sound rockin!

All seeds are finished and sorted.. Just planted a bunch to go pheno hunting for my own personal elite so to speak... The real fun begins now..

N

NeonBlackFlag

That Hannibals Kush sounds sick as fuck bro! So does the Platinum Dawg Haze makes me wanna drool! Throw some my way! haha

Let us know when you get working with them.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh shit its getting out of control now! m2m please keep us updated all those hybrids sound sick to me. Do u have some pics from the parent u used? feel free to post pics bro!

Deffenately lot of inspiration Muddy and it just started! It will be fun to see what everyone can come up with. I bet there gone a be killer stuff.

SMF please come had pcitures of ur bubba x tahoe when u have the time bro...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
getting silver sent to reverse my larry and hit my purple cutt, hindu kush, socal master, strawberry x18, whit urkles, and fire bubba with, plus making pure larry S1s. gotta keep chuckin that pollen lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Where do u get ur silver from? I'd like to try that too...

C

ColoraDro

great idea for a thread thecoolestman!
my first adventure into chucking some pollen happened a couple years back. i had females of rez alpha diese, chemdog double d and an afghani from a friend so i decided to hit them with a grindhouse sour bubble bx1 1x male.
next was crossing females from wallyduck c99 f2, subcool deep purple and my cross of afghanixsourbubble all tapped with a caliconnection famed mix mystery male.
this really started getting fun. so i got right to making some more stuff for the vault.
next up was taking a sol sweetooth, billygoat oriental express(thai pheno) and grindhouse sourbubble bx1 1x and pollinated them with a caliconnect aliendog male.
my newest crosses consist of motarebel moondawg, caliconnect pre98 bubba kush s1, ograskal whitefire and dr candyman blizzard locomotive all knocked up with a different aliendog male

damn dude you got my dream going on there haha owell i got some oldies but goodies and am sure to find some dudes that are down to slap some hoes around and make some babies haha

i got a sick Space Queen Male we call him Space pimp he will be hitting everything from bubba kush to KKsc soon enough...:bow

Nice thread For sure...

Dro
IMG 0083

N

negative 1

check this out. i was at work tonight thinking of what would be the dankest cross i could do out of my grow that would interest me long enough to work with it for a long time enough to stabalize some desired traits and it hit me like a ton of bricks......
sr 71 purple kush x appalachia <f> X afgooey x appalachia <m> i don't know if i said this one yet or not but DAMN why didn't i think of this before? also the sr 71 app x appy <f> x bubba bx <m> was sounding pretty interesting.

H

haze89

Yooo Coolest, did you get any pics of your Chem DD x Jackflash yet by any chance? Those are gonna be some fire ass buds. I wanna see a dried nug shot for sure dude, I know it'll be some time from now but don't forget haha. Also idk if earlier you got the impression that the post in your other thread was directed towards you, it wasn't. Questioning a strain is a good thing, thats why breeders have forums, I just felt some of the other posters comments kind of had more of an aggressive edge to them.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont feel noway brother Haze! Sorry if i missunderstood, I indeed agreed with ya bro.

Hell yeah i can't wait to see them budding i bet it will be killer since the chemdd was! I gave the clone to my bro and he made the accidental cross. The Chem had this strong fuely chemical taste and smell, he told me that the jackflash was nice too so lets see. I'll transplanted them today and switch to the hps 24h on for a week or two befor i get cuttings and flower them.

To my surpirse they are very bushy node are so close to each other, probably due to the t5 been close to the plant. Will snag some pics tonight or tomo.

:afroweed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom