The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Dont feel noway brother Haze! Sorry if i missunderstood, I indeed agreed with ya bro.

Hell yeah i can't wait to see them budding i bet it will be killer since the chemdd was! I gave the clone to my bro and he made the accidental cross. The Chem had this strong fuely chemical taste and smell, he told me that the jackflash was nice too so lets see. I'll transplanted them today and switch to the hps 24h on for a week or two befor i get cuttings and flower them.

To my surpirse they are very bushy node are so close to each other, probably due to the t5 been close to the plant. Will snag some pics tonight or tomo.

:afroweed:

Sounds Illllll my man. I'd love to give it a run, with those genetics. The Jack Flash was some pretty illlll smoke as well if I remember correctly. Should be pretty dopeeee.

I just won 2 packs of Swerve's Grass Knuckles v2. I'm gonna find the best Alien leaning pheno in the 2 packs and hit that with the CVK. Can you imagine those genes workin' together? Frost and funk out the assssssss!!!!!! Didn't think I'd be coming into all this Cali Connect gear so quickly, I'll have to put those haze crosses on the back burner. Now all I need is some of OGR's Alien Kush f2's and White Bubbas from his next drop and I'll be swimming in the dankkkk. :rauch08:

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

just pollinated a branch of my Chemdog #4 with my pre98 bubba/la con male cant wait to see what happens with that

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Illllll my man. I'd love to give it a run, with those genetics. The Jack Flash was some pretty illlll smoke as well if I remember correctly. Should be pretty dopeeee.

I just won 2 packs of Swerve's Grass Knuckles v2. I'm gonna find the best Alien leaning pheno in the 2 packs and hit that with the CVK. Can you imagine those genes workin' together? Frost and funk out the assssssss!!!!!! Didn't think I'd be coming into all this Cali Connect gear so quickly, I'll have to put those haze crosses on the back burner. Now all I need is some of OGR's Alien Kush f2's and White Bubbas from his next drop and I'll be swimming in the dankkkk. :rauch08:

Hell yeah brother, sorry i forget to take pics today will do that tomo. Shit bro that going to be some dank, alien chem and sfv united! white bubba looks killer for real, im waiting for the bubba kush s1!!

keep us updated when u pop the GK

just pollinated a branch of my Chemdog #4 with my pre98 bubba/la con male cant wait to see what happens with that

Another heavy cross i will say, do u have pics of ur number 4? whats was the leaning side of ur male?

M

MASSES 420KING

yeye i bred some shit out i call it rkf [road kill funk] its a 01sensi hash plant x blue hawaii [98 aloha widow x bluberry male[dj shorts blueberry] i was gonna call it cannacusettes kush and jump on the kush wagon but decided to go with how it ssmells in 4th week of 12x12 averaging from 4-5.5 feet the 4 footer is the pheno i like and will serve my purposes fine so far it looks like its gonna be bumper havest nuggets are forming everywhere ive grown alot of buds in my 15 years of growing and i have never seen bud developement like this before the hairs are roughly 1 inch long and the girls re super hairy so hows that for chukin pollen

H

haze89

Hell yeah brother, sorry i forget to take pics today will do that tomo. Shit bro that going to be some dank, alien chem and sfv united! ?

Dont forget the Giesel in there man. Shes a KILLLLER. Ill keep checkin back for those pics dude haha no worries.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Here comes some pics fellow farmers, ChemFlash, they are closely identical so far they stay short to my surprise but aint 12/12 yet so lets see when i flip them.

View attachment 72713

They don't like to much nutes or hot soil i noticed, they are around 25 days..

ChemFlash #1
View attachment 72714

ChemFlash #2
View attachment 72715

For more pics of Raskal's og and Ogiesel check out my thread at my sig Haze!

:cool0019:

H

haze89

Here comes some pics fellow farmers, ChemFlash, they are closely identical so far they stay short to my surprise but aint 12/12 yet so lets see when i flip them.

View attachment 72713

They don't like to much nutes or hot soil i noticed, they are around 25 days..

ChemFlash #1
View attachment 72714

ChemFlash #2
View attachment 72715

For more pics of Raskal's og and Ogiesel check out my thread at my sig Haze!

:cool0019:

Ill dude! looks great so far. Can't wait to see the end product. I'm hitting up your other thread right now.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U welcome anytime bro, might swith them in ten days

Venom818

Venom818

Strawberry bubba x La Confidential

Here's some pics of the strawberry bubba x la cofidential i made These buds were grown by my homie Rowdy Boy.

Note: This is not the same strawberry bubba raskal made this came from a clone that has been in the sfv since 2000

PICT0194
PICT0200
PICT0201
N

NeonBlackFlag

Sick Venom! How did that taste? I always love the strrawberry flav!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit look dank bro!!! seems stiff, hard like rock!

B

billybadazz

I am currently in the process of growing out a of cross of "the flo" mother got dusted with S1 pollen of a stressed alaskan thunderfuck clone. both these clones are simply top notch smoke but yield lacks on both so I would of probably never crossed them on purpose. they are 3 weeks old and looking stellar but notice these don't look like either parent as my flo is a 3 leafer and the atf is a 7 the offsproing is 9 and 11??. keep you guys posted on the results, hoping for some supersmoke as both parents are stellar. I call the strain "accidental thunderfuck"

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Fruity Loopy

Here is a strain I am working on in a test tent with 700watts of CLF. 2 x 250watt Feliz bulbs, one 6500k one 2900k and 4 54w Quantum 2900k. I have cuttings of her that I plan on crossing with a C99 male or something just as fruity. Right now she smells just like fruit loops. She is 5 weeks in so more pics to come.
P3090047

IMG 1063

P3090038

P3090030

IMG 1067

C

connoisseur

nice to see so many pollen chuckers and so many difrent crosses.
hope they all turn out to be some special herb you can call your own.
here are some of my crosses.
female/male
2000 sourboglegum x burmaberry
big buddah cheese x burmaberry
lionheart x burmaberry
sourboglegum x sourboglegum
sourboglegum x cheese
killa queen f7 x killa queen f7
orange thunder fucker x killa queen f7
russian thunder fucker x killa queen f7
2001 ice x killa queen
power plant x shishkaberry x killa queen f7
#14 masterkush x #14 masterkush

here are some pics from my ongoing crop.
sourburmaberry.
week_6day3sb.jpg

week_7_day2sb.jpg

sourburma
week8_003_resized.jpg

sourburma
week8_050_resize.jpg

burmacheese
week8_018_resize.jpg

N

negative 1

good god venom ! that shit looks like it'll give a mofo a concussion if you throw it at em!
connoisuer that sourburmaberry looks like hash heaven in the making! sahweet

Venom818

Venom818

Damn Venom, looks DAAAAAAANK. Was she a heavy hitter or what?

O yeah bro shes a heavy hitter

good god venom ! that shit looks like it'll give a mofo a concussion if you throw it at em!

LOL thnx guys its fun to make your own crosses shit im sure even the best breeders in the world started like us.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
great work guys

sorry i've been away for a while, just got high speed internet, it took almost a month to get everything worked out + a new imac. if you are interested Coolest i would be more than happy to give you some LUI+Flo seeds. just continuing from where i left off.

your friend
mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom