The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCaliSmoking

Damn bro its the first i hear about a dog that eat seeds lol...Those cross sound good bro do u have any pics? i can't wait to see some. Is that u that crossed the shark with the hash plant?

My dog tears my sack up when I leave it on the table - LOL. It's funny yours does the same thing.

C

connoisseur

thank you negative 1.
the resin production is a trait that carryd over from the sb, cant wait to see how she smokes. if she smokes like she looks i think im going to make some f2`s.
venom that strawberrybubba looks and sounds like some sweet smoke, does she tilt more to the bubba side or the strawberry, how does she yeild compeard to the bubba and how is the potency.are you planing to make some f2,f3 etc....
keep it real.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry i've been away for a while, just got high speed internet, it took almost a month to get everything worked out + a new imac. if you are interested Coolest i would be more than happy to give you some LUI+Flo seeds. just continuing from where i left off.

your friend
mal

No probel mal brother is good to have u back! Iam more than interested indeed bro, will be a pleasure to test ur work. ;)

My dog tears my sack up when I leave it on the table - LOL. It's funny yours does the same thing.

ah u talking bout buttaflav dog homie :itwasntme

thank you negative 1.
the resin production is a trait that carryd over from the sb, cant wait to see how she smokes. if she smokes like she looks i think im going to make some f2`s.
venom that strawberrybubba looks and sounds like some sweet smoke, does she tilt more to the bubba side or the strawberry, how does she yeild compeard to the bubba and how is the potency.are you planing to make some f2,f3 etc....
keep it real.

Looks dank over there connoisseur, all ur crosses sound special. I never heard of the burmaberry, but sourboglegum x sourboglegum sounds yummy!!! Welcome and thanks to share those.

Venom my friend u'are right, it might have start just like that... :character0050:

C

connoisseur

thank you coolestman 4 your kind words.
burmaberry was a old reeferman cross, burmees x shishkaberry(spice of life seeds) i first meet this fantastic lady in 2002/3 and fell in love. my friend had a large 200 plant grow and we were looking to find some killer genetics. at the time he had orginal misty,mako haze,burmaberry,cindarella99 x bubbakush,hashberry,critical mass, sour diesel ibl, killaqueen, orangethunder fucker, arjans haze, super silver haze, and many more. but the burmaberry just had something special. one week before harvest i droped by and harvested some clones 4 my breeding and to spread some love to my other friends.
the burma female i had fell in love with had been stripped so i had to take clones of some of the others, there was one burma he had keep in veg to clone up 4 the next round this one had an iiiiintens aroma in veg so i took one clone of that one. the next week the cops turned up and all his work was lost. i still had the one clone and started to veg this one out and took some more clone and started to spread them. two months later i was starting my flowering cycle and to my disspear i was a male. at that time i was growing some sick sourbogbubble and was planing to make some more bean`s due to the fact that bog had left the game.(you just lost the game) and sourbogbubble was impossible to get. so i made the best out of the sittiuation and made some crosses.
the burma male had some aroma traits that i realy wanted to add to the sb.
from what i see and smell the burma donetet just what i wanted to the sb.
as 4 the sour bogbubble cross i haven`t grow any of them yet so i just have to grow some out this summer.
keep it real....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
sick story bro thanks to share, i remember about BOG been out and sourbubble been unavaiable. I missed a drop last week lol, but i've read that some of BOG gears have changed from what they were? dont know if it's true. I've heard and read about spice of life strains from back in the days, burmaberry sound killer bro!! if u have dry nugs pics i'd love to see them bro...thanks to contribute.

C

connoisseur

check out my ongoing grow will be harvesting this weekend so dry shots will be comming.
breeder steve from spice of life was rolling big time back in da day, had some nice strains
sweet tooth, block head, lui, shishkaberry, blue sat they were growin hundred tousens of plants up in the swiss mountens and did some class a breeding, bog and dj short were over there a couple of times, think he donated some sweet pink grapefruit pollen to bog and helped them with theire breeding game. there was a lot of history lost when overgrow went offline.
some of the new kids on the seen don`t know alot about the old genetics and breeders. now its all about the kush and most of the woudent know kush i they were smoking it.
peace out.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
thats so fucking true bro, there's a bunch of killer strain to grow and discover, was strawberry blond from spice of life? i remember she. I used to go in switzerland many times back in the 90's there were some good outdoor herb them times. I remember one with a strong bubblegum grape fruit smell and taste, it was the bomb back then.

G

G.F. Greens

nice thread Coolest. a lot of sick crosses there fellas keep up the good work. im in the process of testing out a few new crosses atm.
Afgooey x Grape Krush and F2's
Deathstar x Grape Krush
Chemdog D x Grape Krush
Strawberry Diesel x Grape Krush
at the end of last year i made about a doz grape Krush crosses cant remember them all think i got them all listed in a thread somewhere. i found a nice afgooey leaning boy in the grape goos prob gonna have to hit a few things with him he threw some nice big hairy purple balls! ill try to dig up some pics and stop back by lots of fun stuff going on in this thread.

peace
GFG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nowadays

i gotta agree with you connoisseur, kush who? i'm in my late 40's and since i was 16 i've been burning and learning about growing weed. i love the work of Breeder Steve, DJ Short, Chimera, and all the rest of the old breeders(i also like alot of newer breeders) i like weed.

mal

S

Sway

currently in the works... going to be donating most of the beans on another forum, but i will also have some available here to some of you farmers...

E32 arcata trainwreck X Larry OG
E32 arcata trainwreck X Raskal OG

Chemdog D X Larry OG
Chemdog D X Raskal OG

Chemdog #4 X Larry OG
Chemdog #4 X Raskal OG

Sour Cali X Larry OG
Sour Cali X Raskal OG

Big Kush X Larry OG
Big Kush X Raskal OG

Amnesia Haze X Larry OG
Amnesia Haze X Raskal OG

Pure Kush X Larry OG
Pure Kush X Raskal OG

Banana OG X Larry OG
Banana OG X Raskal OG

Sour Og X Larry OG
Sour Og X Raskal OG

So Cal Master Kush X Larry OG
So Cal Master Kush X Raskal OG

Cush X Raskal OG
Cush X Larry OG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work

those crosses look sick, i've never smoked any weed that tastes like banana's.i will be awaiting the release of your seeds.

mal

H

haze89

Damn sway. I seriously would kill for ANY of those beans man. Good job, I hope I can get some when they are available.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I have a few of my own...they are fuking awesome

happy farming everyone:passingjoint:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey sway thats some killer crosses u got there, was the Larry OG a male from a CC pack or reversed clone?

S

Surfr

Damn Sway! Those crosses look dope! I will be lookin out for those beans for sure!!

:character0180:

N

NeonBlackFlag

Sick crosses Sway! I just picked up Banana OG at a club in sac. The guy there told me that it was a small yeilder but definite head stash. Just the sound of banana flavored OG makes my mouth water. He also told me that it gets frosty as fuck. I'm gonna be throwing mine into flower in a couple days.

H

haole

Sweet thread!

Sometime in the next few weeks, I'll be harvesting some seeds of

Chemdog #4 x X18

giesel x X18

and for fun

F13 x X18 for the strain F13X18.

N

NeonBlackFlag

Now that white x c99 is definitally something that I'd be interested in. Got any pics of that, franti?

H

haze89

Now that white x c99 is definitally something that I'd be interested in. Got any pics of that, franti?

Yeaaaah, those are from dutchgrown seeds, Called Glass Slipper. A friend of mine recently gave me a bunch of The White x G13 bx from dutch grown aswell. Apparently Krome isn't happy about the use of his White cut by DG. I started a thread titled White Lighting (White x G13bx) in the "strains and hybrids" section of the breeders lab. I think it was GTD who posted that bit of info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom