The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This one is from Thunderfudge.
It's Ultrabrite08 (thewhite x ultimatechem08)
20151104 133444

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
This one is from Thunderfudge.
It's Ultrabrite08 (thewhite x ultimatechem08)View attachment 547803
Bro I'd put money that girl is going to use every minute of 75 days,lol.looking pistil to pistil,that thing is going to bulk tough for 7-8 weeks and ripen for a solid 3.that is your sleeper,I see alot of 08 in there!if you look at post #1318 there's an 08 dom SSLD that looks similar.it was my best pheno by far,a sleeper as well.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'd smoke all your buds and flowers without protection.....I'm a cannabis cola and bud Fire It Up! Gigilo......famous colas and flowers from all over the world have slept in my pipe or between my sheets of RAW papers.....hybrid elite bud and cola boy toy I am...I got the bud cola flower Gigilo walk down too...in between a few stumbles or long pauses trying to remember where I was walking too in the first place and what the fuck for..so yeah, like I would with eland(like the gazelle leaping) smoke all your flowers right up and not even charge those buds for my love...

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'd smoke all your buds and flowers without protection.....I'm a cannabis cola and bud Fire It Up! Gigilo......famous colas and flowers from all over the world have slept in my pipe or between my sheets of RAW papers.....hybrid elite bud and cola boy toy I am...I got the bud cola flower Gigilo walk down too...in between a few stumbles or long pauses trying to remember where I was walking too in the first place and what the fuck for..so yeah, like I would with eland(like the gazelle leaping) smoke all your flowers right up and not even charge those buds for my love...
What do you to that? Nothing you just sit there with that shitty grain shaking your head trying not bust out in laughter in the middle of a meeting @ work! Nice one Bluz!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ya kill me man,every time.hehe.

keiksweat

keiksweat

You the man k
I wondered for a while if we were ever going to continue this then got lost in hydroland but I have a new addition as well I call it "The LB" A lambs bread mother still keep her around probably never get rid of her if the is any way i could ever help it from happening and then crossed it with a berry bomb father. The gene pool♢ {so far] has been crossed inward 6x from the lambs pollinated mother's harvested seed and vegetables also grown in the same area as food. They were Made in by act and control methods of looking at 25 seedlings all started at the same time examined as an entire group looking specifily for lead, shape, purpling, smell, and size at early veggetive. Then in mid veg clones were taken and put into a late flower room for the Sex expression pulled back out at show labeled and contained male seed plants put both clone and seed in small male flower chamber in seperate room and let them fly let females veg another 3 weeks, of them I recorded what ones had purplish pinks in the bud center. Then the smell of canna prima the stalk size and disymtance of node spaces of the best lookers and their traits that test paper simply went back to mothers/seedling room for holding till later. the next generation everything was crossed inward the same as follows from the formentioned until now. as well as i am going to continue to cross inward for a ten few years or so. Well until a true IBL strain is created and holds true for three further generations of 50-100 seedlings getting 95% or better as a singular Dom where all geneo types and alleles match within.

Here are some pictures of the mothers buds and my The LB 6x inwards {so far]

First the mother plant lambs bread View attachment 547706

First we have the mothers bud

View attachment 547708

And here below is "The LB" ¡¡¡¡¡

View attachment 547709
View attachment 547711

A side by side lamb left 6x right
View attachment 547710

And lastly a picture of a seed plant in flower day three or four idk don't keep count just watch amd let them speak to me (whisper it) daddy I'm done dry me and smoke me eat me out.... at the park in brownies put me in some cases of ever clear and take a bath in me hhwwhwoooohohew thay one gave me bum a wrinkle think I may try it some day sounds legit lol anyway here she is in all her 5 but soon to be 20 gallon waterfarm glory.

View attachment 547712

@Bluzboy @keiksweat @MIKEZILLA @GrowGod @Oregon Grown
@yooper420[/QUO.you the man k..always amazing shit..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Both stunners chums just beautiful and I am positive that @Bluzboy strain of Bazooka Joe sounds like a absolutely love it kinda girl mmm mmh. I would like a lot of my buds to have a bazooka pheno it's just a no Brainerd lmao. I also would like to stay in @diamond2.0 train station for a few hours lay over as well top it off with my Matanuskan valley and the ability for advancement is not like any other! well that is to say if his train is like my old train I lost to a pathogen have yet to find another one to cross with as of yet but the hunt will go on.....

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

train aint leain the station yet , all aboard though.. lol. I made these beans because the awsome train i used to have that i lost and cant get back after years of looking. Hard to find same as strong feeling with long legs. Mine had that old thai intesity , Foam in corners of your mouth shit to combat fatique from body wasting. These 5 i got going now dont even have the wiry hairs other have had from my hog x train cross does like trainwreck. .. A buddy gave me whta he thought was a train i gave to him and he gave out. It wasnt though but had all the callign cards of trainwreck.E cept it made colas and more lemony. I thnk it was an orange wreck i crossed too because alot of orange in phenos come out when using hogsbreathe for daddy .. Man , Shit happens when i'm too sick to keep track of 3 strains. lol. Mine was from Tucks buddy he stayed with during court but i got it in 02.-3 0r so, circa 98 .. I've had a couple phenos so far just as strong if not more dialed into speedville with muscle relaxing abilities like the one i had...Man i mis smoking half bowls watchign t.v. and calling it good. Call ti good . it had mass expansion that took breathe away. Had to make your first hit count ! Hits got smaller every poke. A friend brang over some arcata trainwreck , maybe e32 i think it was for me to see if i wanted a clone and i turned it down lol. I lost mine in 2011 and went back online after being out since 06 and havnt found anything close be it trainwreck or other. I havnt popped alot of these train beans yet. Got 5 going . i pots the others up later. I just lost a one hit lip numbing pheno which i called my u.w. replacement but without the body drag indica feeling. Lost it because i kept the wrong number. Outta 2 phenos. I hang my head low lol. Soemhow after being so carefull i still mixed two plants up. Unbelievble. lol. Gave away the one and only clone i kept of a super speedy pheno which didnt come back because of misfortune. Man , i tell ya , dont give away your keeper to anyone till its in the mix. dont ever rely on people giving your stuff back even if you give to dozens of people. lol. I was getting my dub back but the guy the took it from u.w. died after my friend helped him move year before last.. Tucks pheno i had died because Tuck was going to court and his friend was in hospital so lack of care killed them both there unfortunately his friend told me when i tried to re-up.. I do have a disorientating one i wont even eat and one i eat i call autopilot. Because it makes it easy to do hard shit you dont want to do. lol. Im chucking the one i kept on acident, its good eatin but shit to smoke. Chest out kinda stuff ! whew. I had to put a pinch of u.w. in my edible train mix before to combat heavy breathing while watching t.v. lol. My new one doesnt do that level but can change your voice. lol. So the search is on.................................choo choo

and that my redundant story. lol. sorry to put yas through it again. Man , dr calls me loqucious for a reason , and i got a payee for a reason too. lol.

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Both stunners chums just beautiful and I am positive that @Bluzboy strain of Bazooka Joe sounds like a absolutely love it kinda girl mmm mmh. I would like a lot of my buds to have a bazooka pheno it's just a no Brainerd lmao. I also would like to stay in @diamond2.0 train station for a few hours lay over as well top it off with my Matanuskan valley and the ability for advancement is not like any other! well that is to say if his train is like my old train I lost to a pathogen have yet to find another one to cross with as of yet but the hunt will go on.....
@KiLoEleMeNt You just never know what a Christmas CD of good tunes is going to bring you bro.....

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I have a white shark x hash plant male that i crossed with strawberry cough, blue dynamite, nl # 5, and ak47.. i grew out the ak and the blue dynamite last run, AK was ok but the blue dynamite blew my socks off... now if only my dog didnt eat all but one of nl #5 seeds i could tell you how they went...
Those NL seeds must have had some appeal to the senses,being that your dog indulged through those beans as if they have been drenched in steak juice.

lemons

lemons

i can pretty much only do a few pages of this thread at a time cause i get lost in daydreams. cherry ak x purple haze sounds like a tasty treat. and homedude's sourdawg cross looks top shelf! you guys genuinely inspire me.

how big of pools do some of you guys pick from when selecting to breed?

B

bluesdad

I just pulled a Double Purple Doja female that was pollenated by a Flaming Cookies.I'm going for the FC soaring high with the extreme purple color.

Top Bottom