The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sway, shows us some pics bro i can't wait to see

Loran

Loran

Krome gave me his White cut a few years ago to cross with my Jacks Cleaner2 male. I named the cross "Krome" for my bro. As far as I know this is the Only authorized cross. But I've been wrong before. LPR, Loran

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey loran sounds killer bro, do u have anypics of the parents or offsprings?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
great cross

that cross white/jc2 sounds awesome, i love jc2. have yet to try the white, but hear great things.

mal

N

negative 1

i think i want to cross this bubba bx-1 to a male bubba bx-1 i saved and see what pops up this ones a freak and i think it would be interesting to see.....i erased my memory card so i don't have a picture of the male but will get one sooner or later....

DSC00003
DSC00004
H

haze89

Krome gave me his White cut a few years ago to cross with my Jacks Cleaner2 male. I named the cross "Krome" for my bro. As far as I know this is the Only authorized cross. But I've been wrong before. LPR, Loran

Damn dude, that sounds like some fire! I have JC2, I've heard great things about it and the white is just straight dank no matter what you hit it with haha. Any chance you'll be lookin for testers or is that just personal stash?

Loran

Loran

I breed w/ some of the best "Elite" moms around. I very seldom grow any of them. I have been Giving away these crosses for years. Mostly here in NorCal. When we know each other better it will happen. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
loran do share some pics bro!! I want to see some of those mom and their offsprings :clapping
U done all those cross on purpose or was some accidental?
Peace

Loran

Loran

Sorry, I'm nearly 60 and don't know how to post pix. Some of my "Moms" are SFV OG Kush, Chemdog 91,4 and D, Kona Gold,Pre98 Bubba, Original Haze, Orange Kush and the list goes on and on. I do open field pollenation and sometimes there's a stray seed off the intended limbs. These few go into the "Whozit" jar. My friends and I Are considering going public this fall. We'll see. Love, Peace, & Respect, Loran

M

MASSES 420KING

Sorry, I'm nearly 60 and don't know how to post pix. Some of my "Moms" are SFV OG Kush, Chemdog 91,4 and D, Kona Gold,Pre98 Bubba, Original Haze, Orange Kush and the list goes on and on. I do open field pollenation and sometimes there's a stray seed off the intended limbs. These few go into the "Whozit" jar. My friends and I Are considering going public this fall. We'll see. Love, Peace, & Respect, Loran

that is a lovely mother room sounds stanky

H

haze89

Sounds like you got a pen of straight killers man!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice lineup

that collection sounds very impressive Loran, i am as talented as you are when it comes to the computer. hopefully we are better where it counts, growing great herb.

mal

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Hindu/Skunk X Fuity Pebbles aka Triple C

A friend of mine did a triple cross a few yrs back and couldn't use the beans. He got married ect. He did the hindu kush, skunk #1 cross and then added a fruity pebble (?) female later on. I went w/ the sativa dom. pheno due to its production and taste/smell factor. Also had some of the beans for the reg. Hindu Kush X Skunk #1 breeding. Got a few hermies and ditched them for lack of space but the buds were looking awesome. A friend has accidently forced the cuts i gave him along w/ some Romulan cuts to seed out. I plan to use any Romulan males later to cross into my OG Kush, just to see what i get and if the yield can be made better. The romulan i use is not the indica dom. most people have but a rather high yielding bc style. Nice producer and super dank. we'll see, kinda busy right now.
Here are a few pics of the Triple C., we haven't named it yet. Any ideas for a name?
febmeds_070_Medium_.jpg

febmeds_068_Medium_.jpg

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
looks nice and all frozty, Tripple C works just fine IMO, or H.K.S.F.B lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
how about my larry og x double chem.....double chem = Chemdog D x elites 1991 chem male (purple pheno)

Top Bottom