The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
hit the rom wit it my dude then u can have "Rom Bomb" :)

RomBomb, done in 05, Romulan sativa X Purple haze:D

seed were at Doc Chronics auction, never seen a grow of um.

CBF

R

radical farmer

RomBomb, done in 05, Romulan sativa X Purple haze:D

seed were at Doc Chronics auction, never seen a grow of um.

CBF

Damnit, guess I can't call it the RomBomb then! haha
Ah well, I don't know if I'm even going to do anything with these 2 males that I have. I've got a spacebomb and schnazzleberry male, but I really have no room for it in the flower tent right now. Maybe next run when I cut my plant number down. I also am gonna get a see-through rubbermaid and just flower the male right in the same room as the female. This was logics idea for flowering males in the same room. But I need more room and $$ to get the rubbermaid.

Mud Man

Mud Man

I totally forgot that was your Cross homeboy!! Friggin yeah!! looks soopaaa dooopaa! ChemFlash!

You are setting up to be the ultimate pollen chucker! right there with you bro!!:flower
stoked to see what you created!

Mud Man

Mud Man

I found the keeper male from each of the Witches Weed and the Lemon Larry OG... They are in need of a transplant, they are in 1/2 gallon pots right now. They will be transplanted into 3 gallon pots. I upped the nitrogen on the last watering so they should be greening up nicely soon. Here they are...

:
what you got planned with this slick set of bitches!:boogie:

Mud Man

Mud Man

Man oh man!!
I need to get my Alien Kush and get match making! the Gaybar is full of hot studs waiting patiently!
SourBubble x Alien Kush
i love pollen chucking!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I had 3 Original Haze males to choose from and kept what I thought was the best one. Lots of balls and had the most trichs. They were from Seedsman and are supposed to be the best ones from original stock. I used it to pollinate the White and Chemdog D.

I haven't grown the Chem O. Haze but I have a grow of the White O. Haze almost done. A friend grew out 10 seeds of White O. Haze and got the same phenos I have going now. They combined real nice. The buds and branches get real long like the O. Haze but get nice and chunk like the white. Now obviously the white has a lot of trichs but O. Haze brings a pretty frosty but airy bud to the union.

If you look at the description most vendors use to describe O. Haze they say that in crosses the offspring are often better than either parent. Well the offspring in this cross are looking pretty nice and the smoke is off the hook. It is a total combination of the good things from each cross. The haze flavor and head is well represented in each pheno. The white's body rush and relaxation flush is in there too. There is 2 white leaning phenos that are going to be very big yielders. One is haze and hash tasting the other is fruity hash tasting with some citric smell. They both have excellent long lasting potency.

The 2 haze leaning phenos are taller and the buds are not as thick but they are still dense. The plants have an obvious sativa look and have huge long and thick hairs, are quite sticky and smell of citrus thai. The one is a heart racer without paranoia and very high. Your pulse will exceed 100 though so it isn't for the cardiac club. It will cure laziness though. They take 12-14 weeks the white phenos take 10-11. They all induce the munchies really bad.

Here is a small lower bud of the white leaning pheno that is fruity hashy tasting. It still needs a week or so.

I am quite happy with the results of this cross. It was two totally unrelated strains and shows a lot of vigor. I think this would qualify as a true F1 cross with some merit.

DSCN0483
DSCN0484
DSCN0485
DSCN0486
DSCN0487
DSCN0488
H

haze89

Hell yeah tobar thats ILLLL. I always wanted to see what the white would do to a haze. Thanks for the post!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks Haze89. I want to see what the Chemdog D does to it next. The white is my favorite strain right now. I change from one to another though. I was on a G13/SD binge a while back, then the white came my way. Then I abused the Chemdog D and now the white again. But the white is my fav.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is great Tobor u def' bringing a funny cross to the thread bro thanks you. I do not think such a crossing, Nice description can't wait to see mre pics of the plants.

Here is my ROG dude, the #4! I've pray for he to be a gril but the MJ gods have decided it will be a male. Im keeping a clone of that dude, the smell is killer! just like my best female.

View attachment 77892
View attachment 77893

:nod

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Great crosses everybody, i love it. Long live the spirit of the pollen chucker.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

If you had little reversed R'sFire pollen what would you throw it on off this list?

Afghani 79
Afghani #1
Pure Kush 2002
Pure kush (Ape)
Diablo Sage
SAC #3
Oger
Tahoe
Fire
Raskal OG (Swerve)
1999 SD pheno
91 Chem
DUD
Chemdog #4
White (krome)
WhiteXFire (Elite)
WhiteXFireXWhite (Elite)
Albert Walker

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer list u got there bro, are they all cut u have in a veg room? and i surprise to see Sour Diesel from Raskal i never know he worked that line.

Well my guess will be
DUD
91 Chem
SourDiesel
SuperSkunk
Tahoe
Pre98 bubba
Banana Kush

But the list is atractive and i want to chunk on all of them ahaha good luck and keep us updated!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Killer list u got there bro, are they all cut u have in a veg room? and i surprise to see Sour Diesel from Raskal i never know he worked that line.

Well my guess will be
DUD
91 Chem
SourDiesel
SuperSkunk
Tahoe
Pre98 bubba
Banana Kush

But the list is atractive and i want to chunk on all of them ahaha good luck and keep us updated!

i have "access" all these at moment lol
Its Aj's SD , Not raskals that was a boo boo
same with the SSK im not sure who's ssk it is but its 6wk fassst

I need a good Thai! Where is she? lol FirexThai
i think that would be the combo id like to really do ,
or see somebody do

X

Xceptional

2 summers ago i bred a purple legends ultimate indica male with jacks cleaner 2, jack the ripper, double purple doja, ak47, and flo. seeds turned out killer, but i still buy them (seeds) constantly. several years ago mice ate 600$ worth of my seeds as small plants.went down to water and they were gone. my basement is now mouse free.

mal

purple legends? what do you think of this strain? a dude has clones for sale on one of the mmj classified sites but i had never heard of it.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is one of my white x o. haze buds that has been curing for about 2 months. This is from the one that was a good mix of both parents. It has a lot of the haze head mixed with some of the white's body. It's different than both of them though. You have more energy than a straight white buzz and much more relaxed but still energetic haze head.

It is a good mix to add to the jars. It gives me another type of buzz to employ as needed. This is a good project buzz for afternoon. It is a good 2 hours of motivation and figuring. There is a bit of a crash at the end though so I would only use as a wake and bake if you can puff some more mid day.

I didn't keep it because I have lots of these seeds. The few others who have grown them found the same phenos. I will just do seed grows unless I find a super keeper. I will run the Chemdog D x O. Haze first though. Then I am going to grow out some more white x o. haze and keep the males and make some F2's. In them I might find something really, really nice and different yet.

Searching for phenos takes a lot of time. I wish pot plants would mature in a week after 12/12. Veg as big as you want and poof buds. Like daisies.

DSCN0553
DSCN0554
DSCN0555
DSCN0556
DSCN0557
DSCN0558
M

MR.Budworthy

my accident

I had a Thai super skunk hit the La woman and DNA'S Kandy kush x SKUNK can't wait to grow the beans out will post pics

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
(Purple) Legends Ultimate Indica

Xceptional, the legends ultimate indica female I had was decent. I kept it for 3 runs. But I bred with a purple male, the plant was completely purple and smelled great. If that plant was a female I know she would be a keeper. Hope that helps sorry for the delay

mal

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Some of the things i've done over the years....:mad0233:
Burning Spear (TRC Comrade x TRC Texas Chili)

DSC044061
Top Bottom