The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Spring testing old stuff...

Orig. Strawberry Diesel x Rocklock-made in 09'
Straw D x Rocklock topped

Sour Joker x Motorbreath-made in 12'
Sour Joker x OG Chem

Dusted them off & got females

T

Top Selecta

Oak St. Beach ( Wifi #8 x Stardawg (gauva) x C99)
Recycled Organics no bottles

New recruits.......
TK x OGThrottle, TK x Fire OG BX, Fire OG x Fire OG BX, Wifi #8 x OG Throttle, X Rated Dreams F2(Blue Dream x X18) and a few more goodies....;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Tumblr mh0hsepF8S1rhnoyto1 500

Spirit Bomb
'88 G13/HP x OG Squared

*pheno A, OG dom @22 days

*pheno D @ 8 days

*pheno E, going into bloom this weekend!

I have isolated the male from the ladies he's just about ready to start dropping pollen. Gonna paint a few lowers on each of these gals just for a lil fun!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice job Fudge, that nug looks tasty bro!! Details please?!
Thanks bro.Lol,cracking me up sym.this is my ol keeper lemon skunk dom super lemon haze cut hit with my ultimate chem 08 #1 male.the girl has almost a spicy lemon and honey taste,9 weeks on the dot.the male was a large sour kerosene reeker.
These bred very uniform as far as a beefed up stem structure,the flower shape,and the fuel from the chem,with some having slightly narrower leaves and most had node spacing like the slh.flavors ranged from sour lemon peel to gas to hebal cough drops.she'll be a work in progress for a bit.lol

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I definitely wanna see the results of the Chernobyl x Sensi Star cross @nazarbattu , I love both of those strains
Only one survived so I'm very skeptical and will not get my hopes up, but I will not give up on this lil bugger. Some of my best plants have come from slow starters/tough plants to grow. There's just one other issue I have which is this dispo where I purchased these Chernobyl X Sensi Star seeds has yet to offer the flowers in the last month so it's a little fishy that they don't offer the flowers of their seeds. Maybe I'm asking for too much. Anywhooo, time will tell.
Naz

Top Bottom