The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

My alien OG cush at 55 days gonna run her longer next run she is still in a poor soil mix
Green crack
IMG 20150613 160040042
IMG 20150613 194313892
IMG 20150613 155856225 HDR
& alien rock candy 8/10

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Keep goin strong guys eveything is looking like some superior quality strains

So are you going to pull the recessive trait from her in the next run or just leave it recessive rather than make the trait dom?
this pheno looks alot like ult chem,which 3 crosses later still showed up once in ten seeds.By the %s there is still 12% there,I'm not suprised to see it.lol.I will keep bottlenecking it out as I want this to be an upsized representation of sour larry more than anything.I'll tackle the ult chem 08 lines later

symbiote420

symbiote420

Time to blow a lil life back into this thread, I know my fellow farmers still tossin' pollen around let's see what you got!

I made this cross in early 2013 and just getting around to it.... :fire::fire::fire:so much fire so little time lol
Experiment 626
Experiment 626

(Purple Pain Killer F1 x Straydawg)

^female

^male

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I wondered for a while if we were ever going to continue this then got lost in hydroland but I have a new addition as well I call it "The LB" A lambs bread mother still keep her around probably never get rid of her if the is any way i could ever help it from happening and then crossed it with a berry bomb father. The gene pool♢ {so far] has been crossed inward 6x from the lambs pollinated mother's harvested seed and vegetables also grown in the same area as food. They were Made in by act and control methods of looking at 25 seedlings all started at the same time examined as an entire group looking specifily for lead, shape, purpling, smell, and size at early veggetive. Then in mid veg clones were taken and put into a late flower room for the Sex expression pulled back out at show labeled and contained male seed plants put both clone and seed in small male flower chamber in seperate room and let them fly let females veg another 3 weeks, of them I recorded what ones had purplish pinks in the bud center. Then the smell of canna prima the stalk size and disymtance of node spaces of the best lookers and their traits that test paper simply went back to mothers/seedling room for holding till later. the next generation everything was crossed inward the same as follows from the formentioned until now. as well as i am going to continue to cross inward for a ten few years or so. Well until a true IBL strain is created and holds true for three further generations of 50-100 seedlings getting 95% or better as a singular Dom where all geneo types and alleles match within.

Here are some pictures of the mothers buds and my The LB 6x inwards {so far]

First the mother plant lambs bread
20151105 042739

First we have the mothers bud

20151105 042806

And here below is "The LB" ¡¡¡¡¡

20151105 042826

20151105 042836

A side by side lamb left 6x right
20151105 042728

And lastly a picture of a seed plant in flower day three or four idk don't keep count just watch amd let them speak to me (whisper it) daddy I'm done dry me and smoke me eat me out.... at the park in brownies put me in some cases of ever clear and take a bath in me hhwwhwoooohohew thay one gave me bum a wrinkle think I may try it some day sounds legit lol anyway here she is in all her 5 but soon to be 20 gallon waterfarm glory.

20151104 101643

@Bluzboy @keiksweat @MIKEZILLA @GrowGod @Oregon Grown
@yooper420

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Time to blow a lil life back into this thread, I know my fellow farmers still tossin' pollen around let's see what you got!

I made this cross in early 2013 and just getting around to it.... :fire::fire::fire:so much fire so little time lol
Experiment 626
View attachment 547567
(Purple Pain Killer F1 x Straydawg)

View attachment 547568
^female
View attachment 547570
^male
Hell Yeahhhh! Damn beautiful work and would lovvvvve to run that new hybrid you mastered up there. Best regards in all your phenol hybrid creation and garden endeavors always!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I wondered for a while if we were ever going to continue this then got lost in hydroland but I have a new addition as well I call it "The LB" A lambs bread mother still keep her around probably never get rid of her if the is any way i could ever help it from happening and then crossed it with a berry bomb father. The gene pool♢ {so far] has been crossed inward 6x from the lambs pollinated mother's harvested seed and vegetables also grown in the same area as food. They were Made in by act and control methods of looking at 25 seedlings all started at the same time examined as an entire group looking specifily for lead, shape, purpling, smell, and size at early veggetive. Then in mid veg clones were taken and put into a late flower room for the Sex expression pulled back out at show labeled and contained male seed plants put both clone and seed in small male flower chamber in seperate room and let them fly let females veg another 3 weeks, of them I recorded what ones had purplish pinks in the bud center. Then the smell of canna prima the stalk size and disymtance of node spaces of the best lookers and their traits that test paper simply went back to mothers/seedling room for holding till later. the next generation everything was crossed inward the same as follows from the formentioned until now. as well as i am going to continue to cross inward for a ten few years or so. Well until a true IBL strain is created and holds true for three further generations of 50-100 seedlings getting 95% or better as a singular Dom where all geneo types and alleles match within.

Here are some pictures of the mothers buds and my The LB 6x inwards {so far]

First the mother plant lambs bread View attachment 547706

First we have the mothers bud

View attachment 547708

And here below is "The LB" ¡¡¡¡¡

View attachment 547709
View attachment 547711

A side by side lamb left 6x right
View attachment 547710

And lastly a picture of a seed plant in flower day three or four idk don't keep count just watch amd let them speak to me (whisper it) daddy I'm done dry me and smoke me eat me out.... at the park in brownies put me in some cases of ever clear and take a bath in me hhwwhwoooohohew thay one gave me bum a wrinkle think I may try it some day sounds legit lol anyway here she is in all her 5 but soon to be 20 gallon waterfarm glory.

View attachment 547712

@Bluzboy @keiksweat @MIKEZILLA @GrowGod @Oregon Grown
@yooper420
I drooled a puddle all over the floor from then pics Kilo..... awesome to look, see, and drool over your garden work bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom