The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

The snow came down at seven weeks, never really got that big but put on a solid yield for the plant size. Mine was straight indica, fat leafed girl. Buds look great, bag appeal for days, strain would do well in a production environment.

The gorilla piss, probably going to 10 weeks. Hope I get a decent amount of beans, nice plant overall.

Yep, chocolate charm...its unique but I am just tired of keeping the cut going so want to try and do something with it.

The cross I got from you is a damn giant of perfectly shaped buds. Think it is the fave this round in terms of growth, just a big old bitch. Not much stacking, just lots of large symmetrical buds.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The snow came down at seven weeks, never really got that big but put on a solid yield for the plant size. Mine was straight indica, fat leafed girl. Buds look great, bag appeal for days, strain would do well in a production environment.

The gorilla piss, probably going to 10 weeks. Hope I get a decent amount of beans, nice plant overall.

Yep, chocolate charm...its unique but I am just tired of keeping the cut going so want to try and do something with it.

The cross I got from you is a damn giant of perfectly shaped buds. Think it is the fave this round in terms of growth, just a big old bitch. Not much stacking, just lots of large symmetrical buds.
Yea man is run the fuck out of that cut. Also what cross of mine did you run I know I gave local a shit ton of beans to pass out among the fam. Got any pics of the tony?

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

UPDATE:

My pump in this tent burned out and I lost all of them, but there was an early flowering male FPOG that I got a little pollen from.

I dusted a nugget of:

Colobian gold landrace
White Fire
Kosher Kush
Candy Queen

All of them took to it nicely. Shoudl have abotu 20 beans of each one in a month or so!
How'd that FPOG x colombian gold landrace turn out? Ever grow it out? Take any pics?

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

my snowcap x hog x train #8 48 days in...i got one in dwc next round .hehe. should be sick ! This is a revedge double budder ,lol.
Snocap x hog x train4 pheno

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Got another new keeper out of 2 seeds i popped this round ..Its the same cross but #1 pheno . At first a stem rub revealed lemon pepperoni smell . Then morphed to lemon pledge amonia'ish , then thai for a bit now its a lovely nice funk to finis out . Who knows. First run .. Not like ogers or hog funk! I reconned if you can tell and it reveiled a Thai flavor. room smells of peppery thai .Leaves the same smell in the air . Im diggin that . Its a creepa sativa with a nice stone kinda like tucks 99 circa trainwreck. stone with muscle relaxer with no body drag with a respitory lift . :cool: Being opven dried early it gets you through amovie and a half no problem so far. A little lip numbing . Its kinda deceiving looking at it. Not alot of crystals but sticky to the touch never the less . It triple stretched i think. I put in at about 18 inches . Now 5.6' or so. I had it in a two gallon but something told me switch up ,lol. It's 65 days right now . And unlike the others i have that take forever to amber even after no more buds going to grow these have a bunch of amber soon as hairs start changing from bottom to top.. I with that lol. she is clean as fuck even without a flush when i checked at 45 days and now . She can use just a touch more food .. Thats 500 ppm . the one above# 8 burns tips at 500 . I like a nice fade but not when it involves bud leaf . This ones commin close .lol. i like to error on the light side of nutes first run . Im very sensitive in my throat so . Well the half i feel .lol. last pic came out to yellow. I just hit up some more #4 with snowcap pollen . I need more of these seeds. lol. Fuck , i hsould have done a whole plant the first time. crap !
Snowcap x hog x train pheno  4 pheno 1   Copy
Sxhxt41   Copy
Snowcap x 4 ht 1 phemno   Copy

Stardusted

Stardusted

I was told to share my pollen Xtra with a Mike Hawley on Facebook for pollen etc..anyone else know of him?

Last year 2016..first legal rec grow in CO, USA...Pollen Otto 2 x clone females, legend of 91, blueberry headbands, blue dream, lemon diesel, red hair stranger,

2017 pollen from Rio negro highland coloumbian X female wapio happa, rio negcoloumbian, Nepalese watermelon haze, Durban poison

U

UkKutz

Greetings to all from an old OG refugee from sunny ole England

Just popped my first run of haze x early skunk f1's from my first hack project ... what can i say... im old skool both parents were lost shortly after i harvested the beans back in early 2016. Popped 12 and have 10 that came through strong.. one didnt pop and the other was a straggler ... didnt want to loose its helmet . Now in poly cups under a t5 ! Happy days ...

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Snowcap x hw4 pheno 6 2

Snowcap x hw4 pheno 6 3

Boredom induced post. Pic makes the color look weirdish . Its a new one for me. 38 days in . small calyxs . its topped for 8 tops but is way bow like branches going straigh out instead of uppish. i put her in kinda small to say the least . Shes in ocean forest with perlight , botanicare nutes , just grow and flower with dashs of epson once in a while. between 500-600 ppm . Im keeping this one . Its got a nice face wreck stone . lol. Thats what i needed . Spewing funk right now as far as smell . Has a full thickish kush like flavor.

Top Bottom