The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
HOLY SHIT FLEX!! I can bet some of the tomorow elite cuts will come out of this cross!

Yeah bro do that, lets see im getting very excited by this cross. I think i've seen ur larry and do u have some pics of a double chem female some where? i dot if im confusing or if its what i've seen. looked 100% killer!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the female of the cross of double chem looks like this.....

IMG00079 20091213 1622
IMG00068 20091213 1049
IMG00109 20091222 1516
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
....so that which is pictured above but the male i had that i kept pollen from...i would take that pollen and dust my larry og which looks like this...

61283d1263059985t larry og kush img00154 20100107 1137
H

haze89

Yo skunk i wanna see a grow journal on that cross when the time comes dude!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is exactly the pictures i had in mind Flex, I can guaranted some helloffa dank here! Could be ur flag ship bro!! most def'

R

radical farmer

Nice flex! That sounds like a sick ass cross bro! Those are some super frosty nugs.

PS- This is NeonBlackFlag but for some reason it wont let me sign in or anything...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool NBF, did u mention it to logic?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice nugs

very pretty weed skunk, that shit looks delicious. i am jealous.

mal

green bastard

green bastard

ive chucked a bit of pollen my self
crossed my twisted purplr og male to my bc purple kush
also i used the same male to cross to an unknown clone an old timer i know had for 10 years
got some works in progress as soon as some of my other strians get bigger so i can sex em and cut clones
currently i'm running jacks cleaner,super lemon haze,nebula,roadkill skunk,dolce sativa,alien express,romx89 skunk clone only,and federation romxpure rom....the rom cross's a r.o.c.'s work theres gonna be some killer males for some killer cross's....and i have a bag full of pollen saved from my twisted purple ogk male

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
is that twisted purple OG kush from Elite?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i did a twisted purple x BoG's Sour Bubble....havnt grown it out yet, maybe my next run i will see what those beaners are all about :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Flex u have a lot of sick ass crosses to try bro! I wish i was ur neighbor

R

radical farmer

Flex u have a lot of sick ass crosses to try bro! I wish i was ur neighbor

Haha! I second that! I am very interested in elites work, one of the best closet hack pollen chuckers there was! haha. I have some Heri OG Kush beans & Chem DD x Sour OG from elite, I popped 3 Heri OG's and none of them even popped. In a month or so I'm just gonna pop all of them, and see what I get. Even if I get a male I'm gonna use that pollen! Maybe throw some on my Alien Dog hehe.

L

luvinlife

WHOA some very nice and extremely stellar creations, pics and ideas still rockin in here my fellow pollen chuckers....lookin good everybody! keep poppin em there sounds like some special gems being made up in here!!! well here is a closer shot of the GPV Kush that just came down...:damnhippie:
P3110153   Copy

C

Cloud 99

Wat up farmers. I crossed a Johnny blaze from legends(neviles haze x dj short blueberry) to a Swansong(motor city diesel).1 girl icalled human torch the other Philly D.the human torch was super potent crazy mins numbing high.the Philly was not as potent but much more flavorfull.chocolate licorice astringent fuel citrus skunk and not nessesarily in that order.sadly I don't have either anymore happily I have sinced popped a few more beans and found what I think might be a good combo of the two. She has that philly D smell but she growing like human torch and just as crystal covered as anything I've seen just like the torch.she's about 58 days in and looks to have about two weeks to go so here's hoping.I also have a Johnny blaze x deepwreck( deepchunck x trainwreck) from Rwilliams. She smells of creamy tropical fruits haze and just a touch of dank.she's quite frosty but the yeild looks like it gon be shitty though. she wasn't given enough love though I didn't check for two days one time she tried to touch the light . She didn't but she got close enough to fry one her tops.I'm gon reveg and treat her much better next go round. Anyway I'm diggin all the crosses. Long live da GANJA

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Good job luvinlife, pics is kind of shiny nonetheless the buds looks dank! Cloud99 Seems like some fun cross u got there, do u have any pics to share with us?

R

radical farmer

Alright, so 1 of my spacebomb has been identified as a male. So which bitches should I throw his seed all over? haha
Ive got AlienDog, OGeisel, Banana OG (Sway's Cut), Purple Platinum, Romulan... I was thinking of an AlienDog x spacebomb? Chemmy, sweet, rotting fruit, skunk funk?! Sounds tastey hehe.

S

Surfr

I found the keeper male from each of the Witches Weed and the Lemon Larry OG... They are in need of a transplant, they are in 1/2 gallon pots right now. They will be transplanted into 3 gallon pots. I upped the nitrogen on the last watering so they should be greening up nicely soon. Here they are...

WW Male
WW_7_2.jpg

WW Male
WW_7.jpg

LL Male
LL_6Male4.jpg

LL Male
LL_6Male3.jpg

LL Male
LL_6Male.jpg

:character0180:

winta

winta

hit the rom wit it my dude then u can have "Rom Bomb" :)

Alright, so 1 of my spacebomb has been identified as a male. So which bitches should I throw his seed all over? haha
Ive got AlienDog, OGeisel, Banana OG (Sway's Cut), Purple Platinum, Romulan... I was thinking of an AlienDog x spacebomb? Chemmy, sweet, rotting fruit, skunk funk?! Sounds tastey hehe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom