The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Steel Pulse (Killer Queen*lone star cut* x SourChunk*Bogs SourBubble BX2 x Tom Hills Deep Chunk*)

DSC06155
DSC06153
DSC06154
W

whiteflower420

WOW! Dr Evil is a pimp! Those names are fucking great! LMAO! I crossed a DNA LA Confidential with a DNA Kushberry male from regular seeds, it turned out pretty nice. Reeks of kushy rubber!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Loran if your still around. i been hearing alot about another strain im pretty sure its yours called mudshark (Chemdog 91 X JC2) if it is how did you make these are they fems or was the jc2 a male? none the less i hear it is very potent.

tobar the 8th-great idea and looking cross, the white x o.haze sounds like it would make a great daddy in just about any cross as well.

dr evil-great shit man all your crosses sound great and you have grown them out too and show pics of them.

7rayos

Well, i was gonna show my own pollen chucking but you stole the show, Dr, with that graphic proof of success you're past the pollenchucker period, more like the owner of a fert clinic for the superstars. Superb palette of colors. Can only guess about the rest of virtues, but surely it covers the whole spectrum in the dank galaxy.
That said, i'm humbly smoking my Reefermans Love Potion 2, just six weeks in a jar, blame that for the lyrics. That i hit a medium low branch with the pollen of a very smelly male of OGR's Pre98 Bubba x Pre97 Bubblegum, resulting in 90 beautiful seeds.
In the photos you can see the seeded branch and some other weird buds she had too. Total funky lemon, heavy buzz, takicardiac sativa in less than 11 weeks, hope to wait for something that calms her down, hence the pre's male.
I'll try them in a couple of months, got some Aliens on the way to attend first.

5abril 002
25abril 002
25abril 006
25abril 009
25abril 016
25abril 010
26mayo 014
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Holy crap Dr. Evil! Those are spectacular!!!!! How do you even have time to try and take over the world?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Cheers Tobor + 7rayos!!
I is just about to get started with some silly madness :devil
looking for some killer stunt cocks from...
Fire Aliens
Chem Valley Kush
Bubba D
TRC Bordello F2
Strawberry Alien Kush
Julies Ceasar
SFV F4
...............pzzzzzzzz out!

D

Dubwobble

Breding Project - OGizzle

My first breeding project:

OGizzle
Green Crack x OG Kush (Raskal Fire Phenotype)

*Named after Snoop Dogg, who supposedly nicknamed the Cush strain "Green Crack". He is also supposedly a big fan of OG Kush.

The male pollen was collected from a Raskal OG from Cali Connection.
The male chosen was the most vigorous and smelled the most "kushy" out of 3 total males.

It will be added to a Green Crack @ 21 days into flower.
I read that a seed takes about 3-6 weeks (21-42 days) to fully mature and crack the calyx's.
That should put me at 42-63 days of flower,, which is about perfect timing wise for the Green Crack.

If I am successful, I will offer up almost all of the seeds as freebies.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr. Evil that shit rocks

Lovely plants as well as pictures, you and mini me must be busy
7rayos that shit is also exceptional

mal

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

420_004.jpg

420_003.jpg

00417.jpg
00521.jpg

some pics of a strain i call JFK sensi seeds juicy fruit crossed with a male bubba la con hybrid.

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Death Star!! East Coast Sour Diesel X Paradise Seeds Sensi Star!!! TDS will be working with Cali Connection's SFV OG X Death Star drop date coming soon!!

JAWS

JAWS

little JAWS gear.

PURPLE BASTARD
BERRY BASTARD
BLACK BARNEY
BLACK NAPALM
BLACK VALLEY
CRAZY HORSE
DECAPITATION
EVEN-FLOW
HEADHUNTER
ICE-BERG
KUSH BERRY
PURPLE VALLY
PURPLE BERRY
BOO
WHIRLY-BIRD

BLACKBERRY F2
PURPLE BARNEY F2

BLACKBERRY * LIFE SAVER
BLACKBERRY * SFV SOUR LARRY
PURPLE BARNEY * AGENT ORANGE
PURPLE URKLE * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO * PURPLE BARNEY
PURPLE URKLE * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO * AGENT ORANGE
PURPLE URKLE * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO * SFV OG KUSH
HI-5 * BUBBA KUSH * BLACKBERRY
WHITE * BUBBA KUSH * BLACKBERRY

peace.

D

Dubwobble

I just hit my DNA R.K.S. with some Elite Sour Chemdog.

I am hoping for some real "roadkill" dead animal smell with vigorous branching and 60 day or less finish.

D

Dr. Spaceman

What's up everybody,

Thought i'd pop my post virginity here in the pollen chuckers club, oddly fitting right? ha ha

Anyways, there are definitely some interesting crosses mentioned here, lots of brain candy to process for sure! Props to the work of Ent, Sway, Unitedgrooves, altitudefarmer, and venom818 off the top of my head.

The main strain that I have been working on in my garden is a little project I call "Citrus Mistress" ([GWSxUNKNOWN] X Lavender '08). The base for this strain came from a killer bag of some homegrown Great White Shark, the male for the base cross is unknown to me. After popping a few testers, I knew these beans were no accident... so I proceeded to do some work within the line, focusing on the faster, shorter, indica dominant pheno. This first progeny produced very solid, chunky plants with copious amounts of resin, and a distinct pink grapefruit citrus smell. After breeding towards the indica traits of this beauty, it was not a difficult decision to beef up the smoke with some sativa magic. So, I touched the prettyiest lady with the pollen of a strain I had snagged from a bag of outdoor in 2008; I was told the buds were some type of pineapple, but I personally thought they smelled like pure lavender. The children of this combination produce slightly more elongated buds than the original indica dom, while maintaining the original yield and resin production, her smell now though is like citrus skittles... almost limey fruity.

Some untested varieties I just put together:
Og Kush X Skunk IBL
OG Kush Skunk X Dj Short Blueberry (really stoked about the blueberry OG)
OG Kush Skunk X White Russian

Seeds in the mix:
Sleestak Skunk IBL
Sleestak Skunk x Cherry AK/WR
Sleestak Skunk x "Hot Garbage" AK/WR

My AK47/White Russian strain originated from an old hippie who had been tending his garden for about 40 years. I knew him as an old family friend, and he always had the dankest buds I had ever seen. So, when I was first starting out, it seemed obvious for me to ask him for genetics. However, he didn't know my commitment at the time, and originally seemed offended that such a novice would request access to his treasure chest of genes. His comment was something along the lines of "Nobody helped me when I started out, I had to work and learn the hard way, why should I make it easy for you?" At the time I thought that was way out of line, but now I kinda understand his sentiment. Thankfully though, after some negotiating, begging, and proof that this was not some one time fascination of mine, he finally agreed to share some beans with me. He gave me a small selection of AK/WR's he had produced from of some of his breeders. The plants grew out very similar in shape and color, however the yield, flavor, and dankness differed from plant to plant. The two cuttings that were ass and tits above the rest, were the cherry pheno(largest yielding), and the stank pheno (most resin, stankyist). Currently there are several people in my area rocking the "Cherry Bomb" as there primary strain, due to its commercial yields of juicy cherry nuggz. "Da Stank" as I originally named it, has grown its own cult following among local circles, being dubbed the "Hot Garbage" by those in the know.

Top Bottom